Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Clap clap clap! Thank you!

ACtually I like Addison and I'd love to see her with either Alex (who I happen to like) or McSteamy (who is HOT). I'm not a fan of Callie's. I can't get past the whole hand washing thing even though she said she did wash them. She still manage to pee in front of a bunch of strangers which ups the ick factor for me.

You guys are right on about Meredith and McDreamy being the most boring parts about this show.

I saw the part where Izzy got the check. I'm a sap but I was hoping it was a letter, not cash.

Or maybe even a picture of him.
    I do like Addison more and more as the show goes on. Im not liking McSteamy really. I did love how Baily talked to the man with the burned face. She is so classy I love her to death. She maybe a hard-ass but I love and respect her.

I caught that part too. I like her. She reminds me of a lot of really great women in medicine.

McSteamy is a godd addition to the show; really mixes it up. I wonder what the big secret is with him and Addison. I like Addison too. I also like Alex.

Callie is ok. I hope she does get it on with McSteamy to show George who's boss. George is annoying me. I don't want to live with you/I miss you, BLECH!

McSteamy may be the new man whore....

The characters that I pull for in this show have totally changed from Season 1 to now. I used to like Meredith and McDreamy, but now I am totally Team Addison. Addison and Alex are my favorite characters on the show. I can't stand Meredith anymore, and I'm also getting annoyed with O'Malley. I don't like Callie or McSteamy, and I don't think either one is particularly attractive or an asset to the show. In fact, it was better before they had to write in boring, predictable storylines for these two. I think the whole "every guy is in love with Meredith" thing is really unbelievable because she's annoying, sickly, promiscuous, and frankly not that attractive. She looks about twice the age of anyone else in the hospital (excluding Weber), which is sad considering that I think she's supposed to be one of the youngest ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    The characters that I pull for in this show have totally changed from Season 1 to now. I used to like Meredith and McDreamy, but now I am totally Team Addison. Addison and Alex are my favorite characters on the show. I can't stand Meredith anymore, and I'm also getting annoyed with O'Malley. I don't like Callie or McSteamy, and I don't think either one is particularly attractive or an asset to the show. In fact, it was better before they had to write in boring, predictable storylines for these two. I think the whole "every guy is in love with Meredith" thing is really unbelievable because she's annoying, sickly, promiscuous, and frankly not that attractive. She looks about twice the age of anyone else in the hospital (excluding Weber), which is sad considering that I think she's supposed to be one of the youngest ones there.

You forgot WHINEY.
    I thought she's alright in the 1st season. During last season, she is just one annoying whiney bitch. I cant stand her.

Meredith/McDreamy storyline is SO old. Either get on with it or leave it. Arg

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Amen to that. I still can't believe somebody actually cast Ellen Pompeo in the title role. Were they smoking crack or maybe it was a casting couch type of thing?

Okay, I'm a little late for this discussion, as usual. I just got hooked on it and just finished the 2nd season. Has the third started in the US?

I'm totally into it and I have to talk about it to someone. Who volunteers?

I'm in love with Izzy and I'm literally devastated that they let Danny die!!! WTF? Izzy broke my heart, she cried so hard.

Meredith is not only an awful actress, but her PS face and her skeletor figure are anything but sexy. How could they possibly cast her??? What has she done to her lips? Has she done the collagen injections by herself?

I have the hots for Mc Dreamy, but his character annoys me. Either leave your wife or STFU.

I actually like Burk a lot and am a little confused fronm all the bad gossip about him (brawls on the set, homophobic remarks, etc). Christina needs to get a grip on herself, though. She's too distanced, I don't know if I can like her any longer.

Why are the girls so mean to George's new girlfriend?

Alex is hot, I can't believe Fonzarelli23 is related to him. I want to come to their family reunions!

Remember: I haven't seen anything of the third season yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    I just really hate the storyline that these two, McDreamy and McVet are fighting over HER??
    ITA! How unconvincing! Over Izzy, yes, but Meredith? She looks like a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Am I the only one that wants McDreamy to stay with Addison.
    Not at all. That would make sense.

I like Addison more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Okay, I'm a little late for this discussion, as usual. I just got hooked on it and just finished the 2nd season. Has the third started in the US?
    Yes. Will reveal spoilers unless you request me to.

No, no, no, please DON'T! A colleague is going to give me the episodes that have been aired already after the weekend. Until then, please no spoilers. How many episodes of the third season have been aired?

Well, maybe a little thing: Izzy does come back, right? And I guess, Denny does not have a twin brother who shows up all of a sudden and sweeps Izzy off her feet, right?

^^
    yes. and no to the twin part.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That's just too bad...

I saw an old episode of Friends last night, and Ellen Pompeo was in it; she looked so much prettier and softer then, as well as a little fuller. The way she looks now, it's hard to believe she has men fighting over her; even McSteamy has made passes at her! I also feel the same way about Calista Flockhart on her new show, she also had or has 2 hot guys fighting over her, and it doesn't seem plausible to me given the way she looks.

I remember that Friends episode. She looks so sickly now. And she really did something disturbing to her lips. Besides, all the other actresses on Grey's are much more skillful than she is.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information