Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Default Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzarelli23
    So now I have started watching the show and I love it! But I'm a little confused. At the start of the most recent show, her mom was saying how she's having an affair and if her husband was a real man he would leave. But then at the end, it seemed they've been seperated for a long time and the mom is in a new relationship. What was going on there?
    Her mom has alzheimer's...so when she talks about meredith's dad in a present tense sort of way, its when shes thinking shes in a different time period.

Am I the only one who thinks that George is way too good for Meredith? I mean, hes talking in this most recent episode about how he'll never leave her and he'll always love her, but then you KNOW that if the opportunity arose, she would drop george like a bad habit for mcdreamy.

George is way too good for her but of couse he doesnt see that. Im hoping as the show goes on he will see her for how she really is and that is she is in love with Derek. He will never "measure" up to Derek in her mind. Ive done that with a couple of guys in my past and now see they were and could have been the best thing for me but nnnoooo I had my heart set on someone who treated me like crap or someone I couldnt have.

I knew the Chief and Meredith's mom had had an affair. And I have to say that Mark "friend" of Addison's and Derek's is HOT. Cocky but HOT. I wanted Addison to met him so bad, not because I want her out of Derek's life so Meredith can have him, but the sexual tension between those two, Mark and Addison, was so high. I loved the part where Christina and Burke were dancing I was rolling on the floor laughing.

OH I loved how George told off Meredith. Poor fella hurting his shoulder but that Dr. is hot, sexy and makin' love with him in her mind. You go George.
    Laughed so hard when Addison and Dr Baily were talking in the exam room. LOVED IT !!

I thought that the doctor that gave george her number was like, a million times hotter than meredith. At least she has some curves, shes not just like, some skeleton that was made to stand up and walk around....

im more like that doc in the way my body shape is and i love how they have a curvey woman and not a stick thin person on.
    I tell you it broke my heart when Meredith started crying and didnt stop. I started to get teary eyed for George. Nothing like having a hard on and being with someone you really care about and they turn you away like that. That was cold. ICE COLD

I hope Sara Ramirez is on the show for a while, because she is seriously hot like whoa.

Seriously

looks a million times better than

Boo to skeletor!

can someone fill me in on what happened last week? i was out of town and missed the ep.

Okay, I'm resurrecting this old thread to say that I truly truly truly hate Meredith and that actrees is pure unadulterated fug. And even though I knew it was coming, the Douquette thing was. Poor Izzy.

Elite Member

^ You aren't alone...everyone who I know that watches the show is disgusted with Meredith and got very teary when Denny died.

I cant believe the whole thing with meredeth. I mean, that guy is talking about his wife dying and how hes starting to get out of that funk with her, and then she goes and fucks mcdreamy?? WTF is that about?

I'm basically sick and tired of the both of them.

I'm sad they killed off denny, I liked his character and I would have liked to see more of him and izzy actually together...

I've said this before, I hate the fact that the show is name Greys Anatomy because that means there's no hope of her being killed off. I can't believe that Mcdreamy would leave Addison for her. I just love Addison and want her to find a guy that appreciates her. I love Sara Ramirez too, she is absolutely gorgeous. She is actually the prettiest one on the show.

I cried when Denny died and cried even harder when Izzy started crying. I however was really disappointed in the Meredith and Derek screwfest. I mean really he doesnt want to be with Addison so leave and quit playing games. And to screw over (pun intended) the Vet. Oh and dont get me started on Dr Chang's cold stone heart. I mean come on lady this is a man that loves you and you cant even stay in the OR or even go in his room. Maybe I missed something there. But then Im a compassionate person, she is not. I know I know its just a show. I hear this every Sunday night from my husband HEHEHEH

So am I the only one dying for the premiere next Thursday?

You're not the only one. I have it Tivo'd already. I can't wait!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Next week will be an awesome TV week. Can't wait!!
    debauched.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information