Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i loved the finale. Even though i thought at first, the shoot em up stuff was going to get old, it didnt.

I dont get how Little Grey can be so in love with Alex. I'm hoping the honeymoon period after him almost dying will be over, and she'll get back with Mark.
    I loved the finale too.

I don't think Little Grey was really in love with Alex. To me it was more like guilt. She had just faced the gunman and realized that Alex might die because of something she did. I also think that Alex clearly made his choice, and it wasn't Lexie.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

I liked the finale, though the way it was it for me at least leaves it open to not have another season. The finale episode was ironically one their best episodes.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I barely watched this season, just a few eps here and there. I decided to watch the finale with my roommate. The show was so tense, my jaw dropped a few times. Like Bailey with the shooter...and I definitely cried a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Man.. I bawled during Bailey's elevator scene with Percy and Mandy Moore.
    She did a great job! So did that annoying Mercy West resident that got Derek shot.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    So did that annoying Mercy West resident that got Derek shot.
    i hate that one. i was really hoping psycho was going to shoot her in the face.

fgg

i am so upset that scott foley died! i loved him and altman together (plus, he's still way hot). i cry pretty much every episode of this freaking show.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i am so upset that scott foley died! i loved him and altman together (plus, he's still way hot). i cry pretty much every episode of this freaking show.
    i wish they'd kill off Altman! the show is on hiatus until after (or close to) Christmas. They did this last year and it pissed me off.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Ms. Deb, say you are messing with us.. I was thinking at least til after thanksgiving!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Ms. Deb, say you are messing with us.. I was thinking at least til after thanksgiving!
    i wish i was! I follow the producer of GA and PP and she mentioned it on Twitter, saying it wasn't her idea, but ABC's. this is from her Twitter (which is using Twitlonger so she can make her point)

shonda rhimes (@shondarhimes)
    Posted Thursday 10th November 2011 from Twitlonger

WHY THERE ARE NO NEW EPS FOR A WHILE: It is always better and preferable to run more episodes back to back so that there are no random weeks that air reruns right in the middle of say, February or March. This allows us to do that. It's just better for storytelling. Also, hardly anyone watches new episode on Thanksgiving or in December. So we're coming back in January with lots of new episodes back to back to back. We (cast and crew) will still be working and making lots and lots of new episodes during this hiatus for you to enjoy. RT @ coleen212 why such a big gap ? do you have any ideas ?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Same. I just watched and I'm devastated, he's one of my favorite small time actors.

And for real, there were so many other more worthy of death characters...why is it always the good ones that go away?!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Don't watch Greys (but saw on facebook statuses that something rather devastating happened) but heyo, Foley is going to be on True Blood from what I hear. New gig!

Erm this was useless input. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    Don't watch Greys (but saw on facebook statuses that something rather devastating happened) but heyo, Foley is going to be on True Blood from what I hear. New gig!

Erm this was useless input. Sorry about that.
    Eh, he's got fans so it's appropriate!

Unfortunately I can't handle vampires enough to watch True Blood but I'm happy to know he's not out of work.

fgg

what was up with eric dane's dye job in the finale? i love his salt & pepper hair.

Chyler Leigh: I Chose to Leave Grey's Anatomy

Viewers may not have seen Lexie's grisly Grey's Anatomy death coming, but actress Chyler Leigh says her exit from the series was a while in the making.

In fact, once Leigh made the decision to part ways with the series, she was able to work with Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes to wrap up Lexie's five-and-a-half years on the show in a manner she deemed appropriate.

"Earlier this year, I made the decision that Season Eight would be my last on Grey's Anatomy. I met with Shonda and we worked together to give Lexie's story appropriate closure," Leigh, 30, tells TVLine.com in a new statement, two weeks after her character perished in a plane crash on the show's season finale.

Remaining tight-lipped on her future TV plans, Leigh expressed appreciation to the fans who supported her during her years on the ABC medical drama. "My experience on Grey's Anatomy is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life," her statement continued. "I want to take this time to say thank you to the fans. Your unconditional love and support have made these last five years very special for me. I look forward to my next chapter and I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey."

Fans weren't the only ones feeling the sting of Leigh's exit, which came at the same time Kim Raver's Teddy left Seattle Grace.

Rhimes explained via Twitter after the May 17 finale that killing off Lexie "was not an easy decision. But it was a decision that Chyler and I came to together. We had a lot of thoughtful discussion about it and ultimately we both decided this was the right time for her character's journey to end."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh god I cried and cried and cried when Lexie died, so sad. I agree about Eric's hair, I far prefer him with some grey
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I couldn't stand Lexi. I barely watched this season, I'm hoping her demise will bring back some decent episodes.

Thread Information