Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I read that it will be a brain aneurysm not a tumor. The issue will be whether Izzy wants to have surgery to fix it before it ruptures, or continue to live in her 'Denny' state, much like the psychic patient in earlier episodes.

We may have been given an anvil with Derek, too, with his, 'they never tell you you'll lose more patients than you'll save' line this week. My hope is that Izzy dies. Can't stand her and this storyline!
    I thought that too when I was watching it. It made me think of that BI about one of the characters wanting to leave because he hasn't been many scenes or something. Guess thats turning out to be George.

Hi! I'm New Here!

i used to be obsessed with this show but i haven't seen it this season. how is it??

I just hope Callie and Mark remain friends. They can't have her go through all that soul searching about being gay and then have her turn right around and date McSteamy... I can't wait for her new love interest.
    ~ Det. Benson's certified b!tch ~

i love Callie and Mark together! i hope that he and 'little grey' dont last.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFlesh View Post
    I just hope Callie and Mark remain friends. They can't have her go through all that soul searching about being gay and then have her turn right around and date McSteamy... I can't wait for her new love interest.
    Yeah, the writer's really dug themselves a hole with that one at this point. If she gets with Mark, people won't be happy; if you have her be exclusively with women, people won't be happy. I wonder if they're setting up a scenario where Callie & George end up leaving together.

I didn't see any previews for tonight. Last week wasn't too great. I'm glad that Australian girl is gone. She's a whack job! Hope Izzie kicks the bucket soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByKnightRider View Post
    Yeah, the writer's really dug themselves a hole with that one at this point. If she gets with Mark, people won't be happy; if you have her be exclusively with women, people won't be happy. I wonder if they're setting up a scenario where Callie & George end up leaving together.
    I just don't get it. Callie was a very sexual character that loved men. Then Erica comes along. Which is fine, I don't think she can be pigeonholed in to just one gender, she found love with a woman. Fine for her. I think their relationship went much deeper than just sex, thats why she was with Erica, they had a friendship that progressed into something more. But now its like they exclusively want her to be into only women. For Callie, I always thought that Erica was kind of a one time love affair, I've never bought the lesbian angle AT ALL. Are they trying to ignore the fact that she's bisexual, and leans towards men? Its obvious that she loves men, and prefers having sex with them. She enjoyed having sex with Erica, but I think thats because she cared for her. I don't get why they are trying so hard to work the lesbian angle now, its weird. Why couldn't they have just played the bisexual angle, she fell in love with a woman (that unfortunately didn't work out), she goes back to banging Mark and various others. Instead they make her all despondent until they can bring in another woman to fill the void of her love interest. It just feels forced this way. Doesn't make sense.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I like Bailey's new hairdo. Would they just tell us what's wrong with Izzie already?!?!?

^^I believe they did, cancer, we just don't know what kind. Can't wait until they kill her off. Alex is too good for her.

What about Faye Dunaway last night? I expected her to yell, "no wire hangers!!!"

I wonder if Addison is coming back for good? I hear rumor that she was, since Private Practice sucks even more than Grey's does now.

I don't like the short hair on Addison. (Like that is even important).
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i've done an about face on my Little Grey and Mark. i think they are cute and i like the relationship. and i totally dug Baileys hair!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Would they just tell us what's wrong with Izzie already?!?!?

Oh, where to begin...
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I love Mark and 'little Grey' together. I'm sick of almost everyone else. I never like Meredith and I just don't get the McDreamy thing. George has done a total 180. He used to be hilarious but now he's on screen for like 5 minutes and it's torture. Callie has changed for the better, she's more fun than she used to be. Christina is fine, I used to love Izzie but please let her leave. I love the new doc though. Maybe just because I love love love Kevin McKidd.

fgg

did anyone watch the season finale? i cried at least 3 times.

i loved the finale. Even though i thought at first, the shoot em up stuff was going to get old, it didnt.

I dont get how Little Grey can be so in love with Alex. I'm hoping the honeymoon period after him almost dying will be over, and she'll get back with Mark.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information