Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

WTF? This show is all downhill for me, I absolutely hate this storyline. This particular episode was so cliche and lame. And normally I love Greys, they just need a major overhaul. I am loving the new doctor/Yang relationship, though. And I really hope Mark and Callie end up together, I love their chemistry.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Eli

I'm not going to see this season until about next Christmas. At the rate the show's going... not such a bad thing.

I don't understand the Izzie and Denny stuff. I'm not sure if I like this storyline.

I like the new doctor/ Yang part. He's mysterious, I like him one second and don't the next. He's kinda sexy though.

Who is this new chick?? What else has she been in? She seems familiar to me

They made a big mistake killing Denny. I'm sure the producers have regretted it . The only way to keep fans(if there are any left) happy is to keep bringing him back from the dead. Lame.

So Izzy is having sex with Denny in her mind? Weird. It's nice to see Alex reaching out to her and not being such an a-hole.

I'm glad Hahn in gone. She irritated the crap out of me. She just wasn't a likeable character - gay or straight.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I love Denny. I'm not sure about this "he's alive in Izzie's head" storyline. It's pretty farfetched and weird.

I'm so glad Hahn is gone. I like how she just walked away and that was that. Gone forever.

There hasn't been much big Grey/ McDreamy drama lately. Is their relationship actually going well??

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Who is this new chick?? What else has she been in? She seems familiar to me
    That's Melissa George. I like the Yang/new doctor storyline. They at least have some chemistry together. This thing with Izzie and Denny is stupid. I'm hoping Izzie is crazy and/or has a brain tumor causing her to imagine all this and creating her exit from the show. Ever since Denny died, her story lines have gotten worse. Like, that one where she was in love with George for 2 seconds, broke up his marriage then decided she really didn't love him? Where was ghost Denny then to tell her to stop doing stupid crap like this? Finally she gets a good, normal storyline (I like her with Alex) and now this Denny crap. Why do I keep watching this show?

ugh i liked Denny at the time, but omg LET IT GO. i wish they'd just have Izzy go nuts, and write her stupid ass off the show.

and introducing another character to the show? big mistake. go with the ones that are your strength. oh, and enough with the stupid journals of Merediths mom. enough!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Good call on the brain tumor. I think I heard a rumor about that over the summer.

Oh yeah, the tumor. But I thought that was just a way to kill the mouthy bitch off. As much as I don't like her IRL, she's good on the show.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope George figures out what's wrong with Izzie before he leaves. Or at least gets the other self absorbed people to recognize there's a problem there.

i cannot believe that they are going to go in the direction of Callie thinking she is gay. not a good idea. i hope she's just panicking. at first i didnt like the Yang and new doctor storyline, but its warming on me. i'm actually also liking McSteamy and little Grey too. but it is all ruined with the stupid Izzy/DennysAlive line. blech.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yeah, I've been enjoying the show lately. Except for the Izzie/Denny story and the cutting interns.

McSteamy is gross to me. I don't think he's hot or even attractive. And he's bordering on creepy. I like him and little Grey though for some reason.

I read that it will be a brain aneurysm not a tumor. The issue will be whether Izzy wants to have surgery to fix it before it ruptures, or continue to live in her 'Denny' state, much like the psychic patient in earlier episodes.

We may have been given an anvil with Derek, too, with his, 'they never tell you you'll lose more patients than you'll save' line this week. My hope is that Izzy dies. Can't stand her and this storyline!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Yeah, I've been enjoying the show lately. Except for the Izzie/Denny story and the cutting interns.

McSteamy is gross to me. I don't think he's hot or even attractive. And he's bordering on creepy. I like him and little Grey though for some reason.
    Thank God I'm not the only one who finds McSteamy quite McCreepy. He really looks like a creep. Never, ever found him attractive. I just scratch my head. He's as creepy as Pitt.

Thread Information