Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Eli

I managed to download ep 1 tonight... in half an hour!! It was a small picture and with french subtitles but it stretched perfectly on my screen and the quality didn't seem to decline, so... whatever. I'm using that from now on. lol.
    Have to say I liked the episode, was interesting for the first time since season 2... the deer, cute. Callie, still a surly ogre. George- better than last season. Izzy- back to her loveable self. Meredith and Derek- blah as always. Cristina- better for having lost Burke. All the rest were great too. Love Bailey, but she's so quiet nowadays! I can't stand it. She's turned from the Nazis to the quiet shaking Jew. Poor thing.
    I loved the ending, too. "I love you" with the thunder. Beautiful.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I don't know why I keep watching this show.

i didnt even watch last night. first time i've ever missed it. i just figure i'll wait for reruns.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I hate to say it but you guys are right. At first I was giving it the benefit of the doubt but the show is going downhill fast. It was so boring last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I'm getting bored as well, but I'm also getting annoyed by the slew of new characters. The old intern last night, ugh he fucking pissed me off, I can't stand the thought of having to have to see/hear him for the rest of the season. All of the relationships on the show are new and lackluster (George/Izzie, Derek/Mark, Meredith/Lexie) I'm really missing the relationships that Addison and Burke brought to the show. Knocking off two lead characters was such a mistake for that show, I don't care what was said by who, those characters are missed.

I'm also really upset that they reverted Alex back to his season one bullshit. I was really hoping that we'd finally get to learn about Alex and now I don't want to because he's turned into an asshole again. And I'm SO SICK of Callie. I can not stand that woman, she's so insecure and so mopey. She's worse than Meredith, if anyone should've been given the boot it should've been her.

I have faith in my favorite show, but I don't know how much longer I will. I do know that if anything happens with Derek and Lexie I will probably throw my TV and my Grey's DVDs out the window. They need to start introducing characters that aren't surgeons, maybe some nurses or cleaners or something, people who these guys can have relationships with who aren't patients or fellow doctors. Because the sleeping with your boss, developing feelings for patients thing is getting old.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

after i watched CSI last nite, i turned it to the last couple of minutes of Greys, where Alex 'outed' George about being a return intern. now THAT cracked me up. i love asshole Alex
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think this show is looking more like it used to.

I love how Alex was hurt that Izzy slept with George and not him. Izzy should wake up and drop wussy George and take Alex.

I do think they need to find a good female character to hook up with McSteamy. It has to be someone new, I can't see anyone else doing it and it looking good.

I need to be cast on the show so I can hook up with McSteamy!

The show was a bit better and I really liked the emotion Sara Ramirez showed, she's quite talented.

Never thought I'd say this but I'm glad Derek and Meredith are no more...for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Was anyone else really miffed about the new Camille?
    The original Camille captured the character so well in the second season and this other actress seemd, idk. I just didn't like her.

All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

So is anyone excited about the premiere on Thursday? I'm definitely tuning in, if only to see Michael Phelps running around in his trunks.

I'm also kinda pissed that they're going to screw with Mer-Der again by making his rebound girl preggo. I'll give this season a chance though, since they started getting better again towards the end of last season.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm watching. Although, I'm much more into Alex and McSteamy than I am Derek. Curious to see how this all plays out.

Denny's alive?! This show hasn't jumped the shark; it's straight up fucked the tranny!

Is he or is Izzy losing it?

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post
    Is he or is Izzy losing it?
    I hope it's the latter but they haven't explained it yet...hopefully they will next week.

Dennys in Izzys head.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information