Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Callie used to have a backbone, but she is now officially spineless. Hell, she could kick Izzie's ass any day of the week if she wanted to. If I were her I would tell George that he needs to work on the marriage or get the hell out.

And WTF is up with McDreamy? All of a sudden he is so into this whole Chief thing that he is giving up on Meredith? (Though she acts like a little school girl around him which is rather annoying.)

I think they should really work on the McSteamy story line and go deeper into Alex's background.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

get rid of callie!!! she's sooo annoying, i've never liked her. and the whole marriage to george thing was just a stupid ratings stunt and now they don't know what to do about it and so they're trying out the whole gizzie thing which i don't really care about but if it means getting rid of callie then i'm all for it!
    ava's annoying and what's wrong with her teeth? they fixed up her face so why can't they get a dental surgeon to do some work on those chompers?
    meredith and derek need to get their shit together. i'm in the minority but i like them, and i love meredith's character even if pompeo's face did take some getting used to but now it's grown on me.
    christina kicks ass. she's my favourite and i hope she goes through with the wedding but i'm sure the writers will figure out some way to screw that up so they can keep things 'interesting'...
    i don't know what's wrong with me but this show has been annoying me for months and yet i keep watching!!! why????
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Callie used to have a backbone, but she is now officially spineless. Hell, she could kick Izzie's ass any day of the week if she wanted to. If I were her I would tell George that he needs to work on the marriage or get the hell out.

And WTF is up with McDreamy? All of a sudden he is so into this whole Chief thing that he is giving up on Meredith? (Though she acts like a little school girl around him which is rather annoying.)

I think they should really work on the McSteamy story line and go deeper into Alex's background.
    Total and complete WORD to this.

Callie needs to kick George and Izzie's ass. After that she needs to get a REAL man and not some sucky little boy like the one she married.

Derek and Meredith...whatever...I'm so over them...

I really hope they go into Alex's backgroud in season 4. He's the most underdeveloped character which sucks because he's also my favorite character.

And yeah, give Mark (McSteamy) something to do besides providing one-liners and the occasional eyecandy.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    christina kicks ass. she's my favourite and i hope she goes through with the wedding but i'm sure the writers will figure out some way to screw that up so they can keep things 'interesting'...
    Cristina used to kick ass (I still like her) but she's been letting Burke get his way with everything. She needs to stop taking his crap all the time. Apparently when it comes to the wedding, Burke's the one who's going to screw up...

I'm all for more McSteamy time....

I despise McSteamy, have ever since he showed up. He is NOT cute.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't see Christina doing a 180 since the show started. I like her character and the way its gradually developed. Because she's become a little softer and not so rough around the edges doesn't mean she became that way in one episode. It was character development. The reason Callie became so annoying is simply because the writers want to eliminate any feelings for her so they can feel the Gizzie love. And McSteamy has NEVER been hot. He's obnoxious and ugly, and lately he's being a real asshole.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't see Christina doing a 180 since the show started. I like her character and the way its gradually developed. Because she's become a little softer and not so rough around the edges doesn't mean she became that way in one episode. It was character development. The reason Callie became so annoying is simply because the writers want to eliminate any feelings for her so they can feel the Gizzie love. And McSteamy has NEVER been hot. He's obnoxious and ugly, and lately he's being a real asshole.
    totally agree re: christina. never got all the raves about mcsteamy either. i don't think he's hot at all.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So was I the only one who hated Grey's last night? I do think that quack doctor is hot though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I liked the LA parts...thought the Seattle parts were a complete downer. Addison will REALLY be missed when she leaves GA.

I thought it was pretty lame. Addison's new show was pretty boring, but it's a pilot, so that's to be expected. As for the Grey's part, did they really have to kill Meredith's stepmother? Hasn't there been enough death with George's dad and Mer's mom? This season has gotten way out of hand.

I did like the end where Ava asked Alex why he is like this. I guess I never wondered about his past before. Hopefully the writers will come up with something good.

Oh, and WTF ever happened with Izzie's daughter? Was Izzie a match? Did she just drop it that the kid didn't want to see her? I hate it that these major events are happening to these characters (ie Mer's mom dying) and that the next week, it's like it never happened.

I thought it was mind-numbingly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So was I the only one who hated Grey's last night? I do think that quack doctor is hot though.
    Loved quack doctor. He's hot! The rest, I could have done without.

Ugh, I hope that show doesn't get picked up. I'm not impressed with the cast, there's nothing original about the characters, they're just trying to copy Seattle Grace and putting it in a different setting...minus interns.

I'm really not looking forward to these last two episodes, judging by the preview, I feel like they're going to make me really angry. The only emotions I feel when I watch this anymore is anger and sadness and I don't like that. I used to get a fill of just about everything watching the show and be able to really relate to it and just fell in love with the characters and it's all sort of faded for me. The only thing that put a smile on my face was George and Izzie kissing and that's because I was thinking about how awkward it must've been for them as actors because they're so close IRL and of course he's gay.

And I'm going to be so pissed if MerDer are over. Who is this other girl in the preview? I was flooded with such jealousy just watching that, I can't imagine what it's going to do to Meredith.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I must be the only one in the free world who never understood the huge following of Derek and Meredith's relationship. Its bored me since day one. Maybe all the interns need to search outside the hospital for relationships, all of the ones inside suck ass. I still hold out hope for Burke and Christina, though.

Oh, and Tater Tot, the writers no longer care about the plot point with Izzie's daughter. It was only thrown in so we could feel sorry for Izzie. Now that thats over they no longer care, I doubt it will be mentioned again (except if Izzie needs more love from the viewers, then maybe the kid will die).
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Eli

I love love love this show. Especially T.R. Squee!
    This is the only show left that I like that is "quirky". All the rest are gone.

Thread Information