Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

the george - izzy - callie storyline is boring me big time.
    i like izzy but the writers haven't come up with anything good for her since denny died. and george is just a whiny passive-aggressive little shit, his character has become more and more annoying since the start of the show. and i fucking hate callie, she's pushy and annoying and i've just disliked her all along, and it's only made worse by her helmet hair (put her hair up and giver her less bangs and layers, please!). it's pretty obvious george doesn't love her and never did, just became dependent on her after his father died and married her for all the wrong reasons. they're even less convincing together than george and izzy.
    i'm actually liking meredith a lot more lately, and of course christina who's by far my favourite character on that show.
    i also like derek and burke and alex and addison and i hope they don't go through with the addison spin-off because i like her as part of the cast and i'm hoping something will happen between her and alex.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Was anyone else bored to tears by Thursday's episode? I've NEVER been that bored watching Grey's and it makes me nervous. The one piece of excitement that I thought I was going to get (George and Izzie making out in the closet!) never happened. Like wtf? That would've been perfect and would've led to a WAY more interesting story line than..."This is our secret". Come on.

I'm even getting annoyed with my McDreamy. Do guys that sensitive really exist? If they do, send him here please because I need one.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    On the writers blog they're positively feeling the "love" of George and Izzie. They will be a couple soon, guaranteed. Its not even realistic, like what, she treats him like her younger brother and then realizes she's feeling him sexually? What? It's so lame, its jumped the shark big time. I wonder why the writers are positively giddy with excitement.
    I agree. It's totally grossing me out because they had George and Izzie in a brother/sister friendship and now they have them having sex! I was hoping that this week's episode had Izzie totally regretting it but no, she enjoyed the sex and has feelings for George now! Ugh! I actually liked Izzie before she went all psycho with Denny but ever since then, I've had a hard time liking her. Same goes with George. He was an insecure but sweet guy. Now he's pretty much screwed everyone on the show (Izzie, Callie, Meredith, Syph Nurse Olivia) and treats his wife like crap most of the time. So Callie's rich, what's the freakin' big deal. The writers on the show are trying to sell it like, it was SO obvious that this was going to happen. Are they fuckin' kidding me? When has there ever been anything remotely sexual or romantic between George and Izzie??? It's just sad that they had to make a great friendship sexual. It's really hard for me to see George and Izzie as a couple.

I'm in love with Alex. I liked him when he was the major ass because besides it being funny, I knew that it was an act and that he was actually a nice guy. Finally, the writers started giving him a character arc with the Jane Doe (Ava) character. I'm really interested into what's going to happen with that whole story because eventually someone is going to claim her and who and where is the baby's daddy is intriguing. I'm sure it's really going to affect Alex. Nice to see there's still some sizzle between him and Addison.

The competition for chief has been funny. I loved it how Mark owned them all with his presentation! Imagine if he really does get chief... I have a feeling that Webber will back out of retiring and remain chief. James Pickens( Chief Webber) signed a new contract so if his character retires what's he gonna do on the show?

Well I was unable to watch thursday episode and for some reason my stupid ass email for my Itunes subscriptions never came , I am about ready to go nusts becuase I have not got the newest episode ! anyone else having this problem with ITUNES ?

if the show is not improving, im done with it.
    for real.

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Well I was unable to watch thursday episode and for some reason my stupid ass email for my Itunes subscriptions never came , I am about ready to go nusts becuase I have not got the newest episode ! anyone else having this problem with ITUNES ?
    Why don't you just watch it on abc.com where it's FREE.

The thing that bothers me about Izzie is this - she doesn't love, she possesses. Like the thing with George has always been about possession, not love. Her being so pissed that he found someone else to share with wasn't because she loved him (duh), it was because he was HERS. Thats why she emasculated him so much. She needs to possess guys. Like with Alex, a few episodes back, she says "I don't want you, but I don't want anyone else to want you either." She has a thing for possessing guys so they won't look at anyone else, even if she doesn't want them. She strikes me as uber-insecure, thats what was so funny when she painted Callie as being insecure a few episodes back. Thats why I even think she fell for Denny, because she could possess him entirely (lets face it, he wasn't going anywhere). Anyway, the writers did a great job in turning her into a crazy psychotic bitch this season.

i fucking hate callie, she's pushy and annoying and i've just disliked her all along, and it's only made worse by her helmet hair (put her hair up and giver her less bangs and layers, please!).
    Yes!! Finally someone who feels the exact same way about Callie as I do.

Where's this writer's blog? I want to go on there and tell them they suck! I hate George and Izzy, they are both pissing me off.

I am also so in love with Alex...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Where's this writer's blog? I want to go on there and tell them they suck! I hate George and Izzy, they are both pissing me off.

I am also so in love with Alex...
    This is the writer's blog:

Grey Matter

As sad as I feel for Izzie about her daughter, I'm still hating her for the whole George debacle. Anyone else still watching?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nope. I seriously have lost interest, I forgot it was on last night. Let me guess - they're still pushing the whole Gizzie thing?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    As sad as I feel for Izzie about her daughter, I'm still hating her for the whole George debacle. Anyone else still watching?
    I kind of like Izzie and George as a couple, I just hate that they waited for him to be uh, married? before pulling it up. I was really disappointed with the episode, I just felt it left everything WAY too open, but nothing really happened. Next week starts the season finale, right? I'm so not looking forward to this spinoff, it looks reeeeeally cheesy to me.

I am absolutely ADDICTED to greys. I actually like George/Izzie, but I think the only reason I do is because I dislike Callie. I am actually really bored by Meredith and Derek. They're just so one-dimensional sometimes. I'm so annoyed that they brought in the whole- mer/der are going to have problems because he wants to be chief- storyline. They're going to drag it on and on and in the end, they'll be together anyways. ugh. I LOVE Addison/Alex and I loooove McSteamy (-:

Quote Originally Posted by ~wild orchid~ View Post
    I am absolutely ADDICTED to greys. I actually like George/Izzie, but I think the only reason I do is because I dislike Callie.
    haha me too. i hate callie.

amber, is the spin-off a sure thing then?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information