Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Im glad Bailey told Izzy "once more time you say 8 million dollars" Im going to slap you. I was ready to slap her myself.
    Yes it was very refreshing to see Meredith's character not centered around Derek. Was really sad her mother's "normal" behavior was so short lived.
    Cant wait to see tonight's episode.

Tonight's episode was interesting but I don't understand why it's a big deal that Merideth got pushed in. I'm assuming she can swim unless she hit her head in which case there is a large problem. Also, trying to drown herself was kinda lame.

Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    Tonight's episode was interesting but I don't understand why it's a big deal that Merideth got pushed in. I'm assuming she can swim unless she hit her head in which case there is a large problem. Also, trying to drown herself was kinda lame.

I don't think she was trying to drown herself - I think the whole scene was about where you are in your own head because at the very in end it ties back into the beginning about feeling like you are disappearing and the world in consuming you.

I liked it - nice touch.

I wonder if they will make a tie in with the little girl.

That aside - I remember being a kid and loving to be in the bath and I would sink down into the water and just listen. Hmmp - I kinda miss having a bathtub.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Yea, she wasn't trying to drown herself. Who would even do that, honestly?

Anyway, that little girl...CREEPY!!!! My mom thinks that there's something evil about her. I'm also concerned that the ferry boat is going to explode or something. They said that this episode was going to blow "It's The End of The World" "As We Know It" out of the water as far as effects go. I also don't think that Meredith hit her head or anything, I think they'll probably just drag out her sinking in the water and then she'll start swimming to the surface. No biggie.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I thought that the little girl was going to turn out to be the daughter that Izzie gave up for adoption when she was 16, but then I realized she's too young.

If they try to claim that Meredith survives after being unconscious underwater for however long it takes for them to a) realize she's missing and b)find her, it will have jumped the shark.

I wonder if they will make a tie in with the little girl.
    I had a weird thought last night that the little girl was Izzy's daughter. Anyway I think it was a fantastic eppy, probably the best so far this season cause this season has been a bit lame.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, but is Izzy originally from Seattle? I thought she was from a small down quite a distance away, so unless there is an ironic case of coincidence, I doubt the little girl is Izzy's.

I am impressed with Alex's new bedside manner. He really cares now and isn't as much of a dick to the patients as he used to be.

The Burke/Yang wedding will never happen. Yang will never play second fiddle to anyone, and it's strange she doesn't want anyone to know. Again, the wedding will never happen.

haha i love christina - traumapanza! she was just pissed she missed all the gore and chaos.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That little girl can't be Izzie's. Her child is like 11-12, that little girl looks like she could be 7-8 maybe 9? She definitly doesn't have the look or presence of a 6th grader.

Word is that they're killing off one of the main characters this week! I don't think it's Meredith, because that would be too obvious.

So, who could it be? And how did they manage to keep it such a big secret? (Unless Isaaiah Washington isn't really in rehab)

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Word is that they're killing off one of the main characters this week! I don't think it's Meredith, because that would be too obvious.

So, who could it be? And how did they manage to keep it such a big secret? (Unless Isaaiah Washington isn't really in rehab)

Well, it's can't be Grey's Anatomy with no Grey. Who's an expendable main character? Bailey? The Chief? McSteamy? Neither are main characters but the only ones I see as expendable.

Desperate Housewives is supposed to be killing someone off too next week. Can't writers write a story without a character dying every week? Damn!

One of the main characters? I guess that eliminates characters like Nurse Olivia or that cheery attendant played by Halfrek.

Er, I just hope it's not Addison. Or Izzie. Or Callie. Let's face it, I care the least for McSteamy, so he can go.

No way! I didn't even see that on SpoilerFix. Where'd you hear that???

Not possible its Isaiah. You're forgetting that the shows that are airing now where filmed at least 6 weeks prior, which was before the Globes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    No way! I didn't even see that on SpoilerFix. Where'd you hear that???
    I read it on Eonline's The Vine with Kristin. Her scoop is always right.

What if the writers decided even before the Globes to fire IW? It's possible. I would be ok if they killed off one of the newer characters like McSteamy or Callie. But i'm pretty sure that Callie's out because that would just be too much heartbreak for George. It would be sad if the Chief died, but it wouldn't be as shocking since he is older and could have health problems. I would think if anyone is leaving the show, it is because they want to move on to bigger and better things. Sooo, which actor would pull a George Clooney? Patrick Dempsey, Katherine Heigl, Ellen Pompeo? I think it's one of them.... unless IW got fired.

Thread Information