Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I'm really not crazy about the Addision/Alex relationship. I was so sad when George's dad died, and i was really happy when Cristina was the one who went after him. That was a great twist.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Ah!!
    Okay I wasnt E14 on NOW because...they cant just tease me like that and leave it hanging.

I'm a total George/Callie Shipper. That and I love George/Izzie.

I do like Alex for his bad boy with a heart of gold thing.

&^$%#%&^$

Damn thoes writers.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

so weird I was just thinking about this thread because I am watching an episode on my Ipod right now , I swear this show is going to make me fail my class on thursday night ,I want to leave early from class at night because I get out of class at 8:50 and If I speed home I can get there in time to see it start

Elite Member

Yeah I watch the eps on my zen.

Oh, awsome, Marti Noxon is producing and writing on the show now. all my fav shows have a 6-degrees back to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Soooo, now I'm really positive they won't be firing Isaiah Washington because I'd put money on him and Christina being the big wedding of the season. I don't think that Callie will say yes to George, not just yet.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I don't see Christina getting married. Either that, or she says yes and then freaks and leaves Burke at the altar, where he then must get a new job because he can't handle the shame of being at Seattle Grace with her.

Done. Crisis averted. Shonda, you can call me anytime...

My prediction, Yang says yes, Callie says no.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    My prediction, Yang says yes, Callie says no.
    I agree.

On another note, does Adele moving on mean Webber won't retire? I hope so, I like the Chief!

I don't know about it meaning he's not retiring, but I'm hoping that the preview showing Ellis waking up normal means she stays relatively normal and we get to see that relationship a little bit.

I think Christina will say yes and Callie will say no. I always get the impression that Callie feels like she's really hot shit and is doing George some sort of favor by dating him. I HATE this character, and I really think George can do better. I think Callie only wants George when she can't have him.

SPOILER...

I was NOT pleased with the whole Callie and George situation. I hope they don't last. First of all, their quickie Vegas wedding seemed extremely out of character for George. I was waiting for George to slap Callie across the face after the fifth or so time that she started bitching, with that obnoxious and accusing tone, about his "weird and judgy" friends.
    Because they're concerned that George married his "rebound girl" on a whim during an emotional breakdown, suddenly they're "weird"? Maybe if she didn't always bitch George around and screw him over, Meredith and Izzie wouldn't have problems with her or suspicions about her motives for immediately marrying George, who had written her off until he needed emotional support when his father was dying. To me, it looks like she was just taking advantage of his emotional vulnerability and tricking him into this marriage while she knew she still could. I think they're planning to introduce a storyline about Callie cutting George off from his friends, which will really piss me off.

I was pleased that Cristina accepted Burke's proposal. I'd like to see them get married. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Addison/Alex relationship. I preferred him with Izzie. McSteamy needs to leave. He adds nothing but unnecessary complications to the show. I've renamed him McSleazy.

I actually like Meredith on that one. It's nice when her every thought and action isn't centered on Derek.

I thought Ellen Pompeo looked great in this episode, flawless.

Anyway, I'm also upset about the George/Callie thing. She made such a big deal about him not saying that he loves her and he made such a big deal about why and he still hasn't said it (I feel like it'd be a big deal on the show when it happens). Why did she marry him?? The situation sketches me out and I have a feeling that they're going to do something major with it, or at least they better.

Addison/Mark, Mark can definitly peace out of Seattle like, a month ago. I'm so angry that they had her go back to him again, just let her be with Alex!!!! Enough already!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Ellen was amazing. Finally we get to see her be a talented wonderful emotional actress. I think this episode finally fot meredith to win me over.

This Episode was just INCREDIBLE. The Callie/Addison interraction is great. Mark can just piss off, I'm bored of him. I do not see Cristina marrying Burke. I am a total George/Callie shipper so yay. I'm so glad George told his friend basically to accept Callie or just get out of his life.
    Chrissie Hynde

I love Callie. She's right George's friends are judgmental and weird especially the Katherine Heigl character (forgot her name). She's such a bitch I want to smack her sometimes. Oh Denny died wah wah wah. Bitch

Thread Information