Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

I want to see Jenny learn a lesson in humility by having her line totally fail and getting called out on her "I'm too cool and talented to go to school" BS.

I do kind of like Blair and Chuck together. I also like Serena and Dan. It seems like every time one of the main couples is about to get together, Vanessa comes along to fuck it up.

I would like to see more of the Serena/Blair friendship as it was portrayed in the books... a fun and mischevious friendship between two strong girls. Not Blair constantly getting screwed over and Serena coming to the rescue. Now that Serena's been changed from a somewhat oblivious, backstabbing fuckup (usually backstabbing because she was too stupid or lazy to even realize she was hurting someone) to Saint Serena, their friendship isn't as interesting.

I love Blair and Chuck together. My favorite part was when Blair said "Like a Bass out of hell".
    Fabulous!

Bronze Member

I think Blair should get with Chuck. I mean they will be the ultimate power couple. Serena is just plain annoying. I am so sure she is going to run back to Dan because he is the only one that can stand her.

Oh and Nate and Jenny- so not happening. I like Nate and Vanessa.
    Last edited by Tati; November 3rd, 2008 at 05:17 PM.

What is Dan Humphrey going to say when he finds out about Little J and Nate??

It's on tonight, right?

Yes, it comes on tonight. I don't think Dan has any business saying anything about Jenny and Nate, but I'm sure he will because he gets so personally offended by everyone else's private lives. He'll probably flip out.

Then, Vanessa will take some time out of her busy schedule of obsessing over all of the other characters' boyfriends to show up and "save the day" (aka, whine about what bad, superficial people his friends are in an attempt to make him fall for her).

(For someone who considers herself to be so open minded, genuine, and anti-bullying, Vanessa sure does spend a lot of time trash talking the other kids and trying to screw them over behind their backs.)

I only think Dan has business saying something because he invited Nate to live with them. It's not cool to bang your friend's little sister.

Yeah, I don't like Vanessa either. She is a little contradictory

Why is Little J one of the main focuses of the show? I can't stand all that eyeliner she is wearing. Where was she heading to at the end of the show carrying all her bags with her? I loved Chuck and Blair last night (as usual). I hope that Chuck goes after Dan now that Dan wrote about him. Dan will not stand a chance against Chuck.

Have you guys seen the spoilers saying that Bart Bass dies?
    Fabulous!

Yes, I have seen that spoiler. So, if Bart dies and Lily hooks up with Rufus, they're basically all one big family.

Jenny is an obnoxious, egomaniacal tool who looks more and more like a crack whore every day. And what's with the mullet? That girl is in some serious need of being bitch slapped.

I like Chuck and Blair because they're both so mean to everyone else but genuinely care for each other.

I'm glad Blair got into Yale. In the books, Blair inexplicably doesn't get into any of the Ivy League schools, while Serena gets into all of them based on her "charm" (despite her expulsion from boarding school and mediocre grades that wouldn't get her into most of the state schools I know of) and I just remember thinking it was really far fetched and disappointing.

I like Nate a lot. I don't understand what he sees in Jenny.

Bronze Member

Jenny is so annoying. I hate the way she talks to her dad. I would seriously want her to be in jail. And I hate how she gets away with everything somehow. Ugh I hate her.

With all this focus on Jenny, I might start losing my interest in the show. And good call on her mullet. What is she doing with this new look of hers? Remember when all she wanted to be was Blair, those were the days. She's also making me not like Nate anymore, not that I really cared for him in the beginning anyways.

I really like Serena's new friend, he's a cutie!

Dan Humphrey is going to wish he never met Chuck Bass. The carnage will be very entertaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Bronze Member

When does the repeat episode air? I know it used to be Sun 7Pm but didnt see it on last sun.

I checked the schedule, I didn't see it on there. You can watch it online

that storyline with jenny and nate is so WTF.
    i mean, jenny had a little crush on him in season one but that kinda just ended.

i hate dan more and more.

I'm starting to think this show has jumped the shark. Lately I've been fast forwarding through much of the episodes but I'm not ready to give up on it completely.

^ I think I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm gonna keep watching though. It's my Monday night show I mainly watch it for Blair and Chuck. Not necessarily for their relationship, I just love their characters.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information