Login to remove the ads!
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    Ok im Confused, so Georgina wasn't the real gossip girl?
    yeah she isn't, she's taking over the reigns in Gossip Girl's absence. I'm finding her a little boring, can't wait til the original one comes back, reclaims her throne and Georgina back to where she came from.

I really enjoyed the episode this week, an improvement from last week's episode. Glad Dan finally got his feelings for Blair out in the open, he sure loves her very much and Serena needs to get over herself she knew about Dan's feelings for Blair. She was setting herself up for more disappointment since Dan doesn't feel the same back. The kiss worked up the 'shippers' giving the writers a piece of their mind. They need to chill its just a tv show, it can't be dictated by fans to make them happy, enjoy it for what it is.

I'm getting a little bored with Chuck and Blair as a pairing, they bring them back together and then break up quite a few times. I enjoy the characters on their own, going by the preview next week Chuck's ready to get his own back on Dan by possibly digging up dirt from Alessandra. They need to give Chuck his own SL besides him being hurt over Blair.

x

Anyone watch the last night's episode?

I have been predicting that ending ever since Diana started this season. Finally the show is good and the real Gossip Girl is back! Serena sucked at it anyways...I love how even GG is tired of Dan and Blaire's relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I watched it last night

man that was a fantastic episode

I figured Diana was Chuck's mother but I never saw his dad faking his death coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    On physical looks alone I'd pick Penn as the hottest, but I agree, none of them are amazingly hot.
    I can't believe I ever thought Penn was the hottest. I think he's fug and thought I had since the beginning. I feel dirty and ashamed.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

fgg

^ew! chace crawford is the hottest of the young ones but i think the guy who plays jack is hot as well as penn's dad before he gained weight. i also kind of like bart bass in an older man way.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

yeah Chace is perhaps the hottest
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    but i think the guy who plays jack is hot as well as penn's dad before he gained weight. i also kind of like bart bass in an older man way.
    That's also Detective Quinn from Dexter!

Chace is the prettiest, but there is something about Ed Westwick!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

last night's finale was great
    @NickoMoralesXXX

I hated it. Every single turn of event was not plausible at all.

First of all, characters returning from the dead is a narrative pet peeve of mine.

Then Lily dumping Rufus for Bart... She was in the process of leaving Bart for Rufus when Bart disappeared. Bart disappearing on her like that for years should be a much bigger offense than Rufus trying to make Bart sign the papers.

It also made no sense that Bart wasted no time kicking Chuck out of the company. Why? Cuck is in his early 20s, how can his father expect him to become a perfect manager over night? Chuck had no training, no parents to guide him, of course he is reyling heavily on Blair. It's his father who put the company in danger with his stupid plan to fake his own death. It took those bratty twens half a day to track down Bart's enemy and eliminate him. Super Bart could not have done that himself?

Then Blair finally chooses Chuck over Dan and he dumps her on the spot? Stupid storyline.

And Serena and Blair falling out yet again? Just two episodes agao, they were BFFs. They had no motivation to start warring again.

And then Serena running straight back to her drug dealer likle it's 2005 all over again, not plausible either.

And Dan hating Serena for her scheming when that's all Blair has ever done?

And not to forget Lola signing over her entire trust fund to Ivy, bullshit.

Sorry for the rant, but the finale sucked big time. It's the end of the show, not just the season. They couldn't have done this more elegantly? Jesus.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    It's the end of the show, not just the season.
    it appears not:

Gossip Girl to Air Sixth and Final Season This Fall

After five successful years on The CW, the network has officially confirmed that Gossip Girl's sixth season will be its last.

Airing an abbreviated episode order this fall, Gossip Girl's swan song will be a doozy. "Serena has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl. Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can't imagine where they will ultimately find her," the network hinted in a statement to Us Weekly Thursday, adding that season six will also focus on Nate's mission to reveal Gossip Girl's true identity.

According to TV Line, Gossip Girl's storylines will all wrap up in just 11 episodes.

Chace Crawford, who portrays Nate Archibald on the CW teen soap, tells Parade the ending of his series is "bittersweet."

"For me, it's going to be…tough to leave New York City. And it's definitely an end of an era. It was college for everyone really," he explains.

Crawford -- whose sister, Candice, welcomed a son with Tony Romo in April -- knows just how he'd like to see Nate in those final episodes.

"If I got to write the show, it would be a very different thing. I would make Chuck Gossip Girl and I would turn my character into Patrick Bateman from American Psycho," Crawford tells Parade. "That would be a weird twist of events."

Gossip Girl's sixth and final season will air this fall on The CW.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Please let Blake Lively die! I would most definitely tune in for that.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

damn

I will definitely miss my weekly fix of Gossip Girl
    @NickoMoralesXXX

^ Me too! Even though the show had it's ups and downs, I have watched every episode. I read earlier this year that next season would be the last so this isn't all that surprising for me.

I would not be upset if Serena died but I know that's not gonna happen. Blaire and Chuck will likely end up together, as will Lily and Rufus. Dan will probably become super famous from the book he's gonna write. Not sure about the other characters, but I can guarantee there will be no American Psycho theme Nate...

Since Kristin Bell is the actual voice of Gossip Girl, I wonder if she'll play her? That is if they reveal her.
    Seth82 likes this.

I keep wondering about Kristen Bell. She has to show up eventually.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I can't believe I ever thought Penn was the hottest. I think he's fug and thought I had since the beginning. I feel dirty and ashamed.
    Just for kicks I went back through the first pages of the thread and found this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I just think Dan and Rufus are so hot!

Thread Information