Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

I find it weird that Dan and Blair would ever hook up

considering her character really didn't care for him in the first season and part of two

I too feel like it's becoming very predictable

this show was awesome when it first started and now it's just too predictable

and they never seem to have calm normal lives it's one disaster after another
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Seth82 - you summed it up perfectly. Yes this show is getting predictable unfortunately.

I hate Dan and Blair together. It's just lazy writing on the show's part, as they are the only pair who haven't hooked up together.

The Kids Stay In Pictures

A nothing ep IMO. Definitely a filler ep and it felt underwhelming. The arrival of Lilly's sister and daughter was not enough of a plot. They could have done more with it.

Pretty In Pink (i think that's the ep's title)

A so, so ep. Raina's search for her mum provided the best plot.

The end with Chuck was a good cliff hanger.

The whole Blair and her prince thing was silly. Why have Serena stalk Blair with her cousin to find out whether she is dating Dan?

Predictably they fell out over a boy.

I don't have anything more to say about this ep.

However as per usual I will keep watching. But this maybe my last season.

fgg

Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr Leaving Gossip Girl

Attention, Upper East Siders: Gossip Girl has two less ladies in its midst.

Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have left the CW hit's cast, and will not be returning for the fifth season. After TVLine broke the story, a show insider confirms the news to Us Weekly.

Both Momsen (as little sister Jenny Humphrey), 17, and Szohr (as Brooklynite Vanessa Abrams), 26, had been with the show since its fall 2007 debut; TVLine reports that they have been invited to make future guest-star appearances.

The remaining Gossip Girl gang, however, is intact, with Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford all confirmed to return; actress Kaylee DeFer is also joining the permanent cast as Charlie Rhodes, cousin to Serena van der Woodsen (Lively).

Last November, Momsen -- who has kept busy with her band Pretty Reckless -- began an "indefinite hiatus" from the show amid numerous headlines about her shocking wardrobe and foul-mouthed interviews.

good riddance

Vanessa annoyed the hell outta me
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Both Vanessa and Jenny were annoying characters who didn't have much to do. Particularly Vanessa.

As for last weeks ep. GG is actually improving. So Serena's cousin has a mental illness.

Obviously Blair and Chuck will get together. Chuck will naturally save Blair in time.

Raina? finding out about her father was pretty good.

Can't believe that Chuck is working with his Uncle. Didn't they fall out at one point? When did they make up?

Anyway i actually can't believe i'm saying this but i can't wait for the final ep.

I may even watch next season...we will see.

Am i the only one still watching this?

I think GG ended on a high note with this final and just when i was about to give up on it. I think i'll watch next season.

- Blair and Chuck. Thought there'd get back together so it was good to see Chuck pushing her into the arms of the prince. I liked the twist there. When Blair went to see the Prince with Chuck you expected her to say its over. Instead Chuck verbally pushed her into the Princes arms - so to speak.

- Serean and her cousin. I did not see that one coming. I can't wait to find out the 'cousins' back story. Who is this girl? And who is Serena's real cousin.

- I don't care for Georgina Sparks return. Go away! She was wasted in this ep IMO. I expect more drama from her next season (predictably) and of course it will involve Serena and her various cousins.

- Who's pregnant? Nice ending there. Although it will probably end up being a false pregnancy. I just hope that it doesn't end up that Blair's pregant with Chuck's baby. Can't even remember if they slept together this season.

- Vanessa and the manuscript. Should have known that she would have it published anonymously. Dan of course will be exposed as the author. Expect Serena to become a celeb because of this. Especially with her new job in the film industry.

Anyway until next season...xoxo.

I watched it as well

I thought the cousin thing with Charlie was something I did not see coming at all

thought the finale was really good
    @NickoMoralesXXX

i still watch it, too (though i haven't seen the last 2 or 3 episodes yet), but i think it's run its course and they should end it while it's not a complete disaster yet. the whole season was disappointing. no interesting storylines and dan and blair, really?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Just watched season 5's ep 1 - brilliant. A change of scene has brought about a lighter funner GG. I loved it.

Serena just seemed more natural to me.

Loved the clothes and jewellery.

The Louis plot with Blair was silly but not irritating.

Cousin Ivy turning up and bumping into Serena was a surprise.

Looks like Chuck and possibly Nate will stay in LA for a bit.

I don't see Blair getting married but who knows.

Anyway this is the first time in a long time that i am looking forward to next weeks ep.

yeah I really liked monday's episode

I just don't see Blair and Louis getting married

the episode was definitely much more lighter and funner

which they needed because having one disaster after another got old really fast
    @NickoMoralesXXX

i was pleasantly surprised by the season opener. it actually did not suck! im gonna miss eric van der woodsen.

It was a good season premiere. So who's the baby daddy, Dan or Louis?
    Last edited by Laxmobster; October 3rd, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I bet it'll be Dan

plus I just don't see Blair and Louis getting married

and we known Dan really like Blair now
    @NickoMoralesXXX

Ok so I obviously was not paying attention and/or high, but when did she sleep with Chuck? Dan isn't even in the running...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    im gonna miss eric van der woodsen.
    you can see him on "revenge". it's good so far but i'm not sure how you make a multi-season show out of it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information