Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

^^ they did kiss once but i think just to make nate and blair jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    The Chuck and his mother storyline made me sad. I thought she was lying, then they said she was lying, then it turned out she is his mother and doesn't want to be. WOW. Chuck is my favourite character though. There's just something exciting about him, and it's got nothing to do with his looks, it's just that he's a good actor (not hard on that show, when just about everyone sucks.) I totally forget that he's supposed to be 19.
    the scene with chuck and his mother in the last episode was really good.
    he's my favorite character, too. i like that he's deep and complex and he's not worrying about the stupid stuff the other ones do. without chuck & blair the show would go down pretty fast.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

An okay ep…loved the game of Assassins even though I barely understood the rules.

So I’m guessing that Danessa will break up? Didn’t V get accepted onto a uni programme? If Dan and V break up I will be very happy. I don’t understand why they were put together in the first place. Plus the fact that this season both characters really haven’t had a storyline.

As for Chuck and Blair…I found the whole situation gross…why have Blair try and save Chuck in that way? Blair is a feisty character and to have her lower herself to offering up sex…just no. I don’t know what the writers were thinking.

Oh well…things can still get better…fingers crossed.

i want vanessa off the show. they'll never get rid of dan so i'll settle for no more vanessa. she's super annoying and doesn't bring anything to the story.
    the blair-chuck-jack thing ended really stupidly. all that build-up for that?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i tried watching Gossip Girl last week but I couldnt bare Serena's acting - she's so bad and unemotional.
    Surely they could've selected a better lead actress.

I tried to watch it last night, but, shit, it was so fucking boring I gave up after 20 minutes. I watched the final five, but it didn't seem to get any better. The same old crap. Serena lying to a boyfriend. Chuck fucking someone two feet taller than he is. Nate looking angry. (Dan, by the way, looks like he gained about 20 pounds and is becoming a curly-haired troll.) Eric pining over a cute boy. Little Jenny being evil with too much makeup and hair extensions. There's the plot (such as it was--there was a wedding, but who gives a shit?). Hope it wasn't a spoiler for anyone.

fgg

jenny's extensions looked so dirty and greasy. can they either wash them or put in some new ones?

this show is going seriously downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I tried to watch it last night, but, shit, it was so fucking boring I gave up after 20 minutes. I watched the final five, but it didn't seem to get any better. The same old crap. Serena lying to a boyfriend. Chuck fucking someone two feet taller than he is. Nate looking angry. (Dan, by the way, looks like he gained about 20 pounds and is becoming a curly-haired troll.) Eric pining over a cute boy. Little Jenny being evil with too much makeup and hair extensions. There's the plot (such as it was--there was a wedding, but who gives a shit?). Hope it wasn't a spoiler for anyone.
    You didnt spoil anything for me. I won't be watching this show anytime soon. Serena gets on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    LOL...i 100% agree with u. It is getting repetitive; like the writers have run out of ideas and don't know what to do with the characters anymore.

I don’t understand why they are bothering with Jenny storylines…other characters need storylines as well. What about Dan, Vanessa, Nate and Eric?

This show is increasingly the Jenny, Chuck and Blair show. Speaking of which IDK why Chuck expected Blair to take him back after the whole thing with his Uncle.

They really need to introduce some new characters who stay for the whole season and add to the programme. As it is at the moment the main plotlines are based around couples. Why?

So predictable that Serenate would break up…it was good to see Carter back (I’ve liked Sebastian Stan since Kings) but he was underused and served no real purpose.

I do not want Nate and Jenny...it’s too weird. I really hope that Serena’s mum is not back with her ex-husband.

Also why have an ep centred around Dorota? I like the character but she isn’t a main character.

Anyway maybe next week will be better…but I’m not holding out much hope…here’s wishingL

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    (Dan, by the way, looks like he gained about 20 pounds and is becoming a curly-haired troll.
    he looks 10 years old with that hairstyle. I hate it too. He'd look hot with short hair like he had in the earlier season.

Every time there's a Lily/Rufus story, I groan. I hope there's not a great emphasis on Lily's cancer now, but I guess there will be. I hope it doesn't become like a Nicholas Sparks movie. Serena (or Blake) is screwed if they go down that road because she can't act emotional. She can't act, period. This is going to suck.

serena sucks balls. i can't even look at her face anymore without wanting to kick her in the mouth.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Best ep of the season IMO…even Danessa didn’t bore me and that’s saying something. Still cannot stand Jenny but at least she’s not designing anything.

So obvious now that Serena’s father is up to no good…the phone at the end of last weeks ep pretty much exposed us to how crooked he is…guess he wants Lillies money.

It’s great that Lilly and Rufus have a storyline I wish they would give Dan and Eric proper storylines.

Good to see old Blair back…so glad she exposed Little J. I’m glad she’s going to Columbia; she’ll probably fit in there better. I hope they do something good with that storyline and not waste it.

Can’t wait for the Chuck vs S’s father storyline to unfold.

Also I am glad that Rufus and Little J r going back to Brooklyn…makes sense as I always felt that he and Lilly never really fitted well together.

Just hoping that the last couple of ep’s are good as well.

Dan got a hair cut!!! This was the most exciting part of the show this week, for me.

the william baldwin storyline was kind of disappointing - i thought they would stretch it out for longer but it ended very quickly and it was pretty anticlimactic.
    and serena... my god she is obnoxious. it's not just the character who's petulant, spoiled and retarded, blake lively's acting is so horrible it just makes it even worse.
    jenny's angsty emo shtick is getting boring. she needs to either go away or do something really horrible.
    and dan and serena again? really?
    i don't know why i keep watching this show. it used to be a guilty pleasure but it's becoming kind of lame. i still really like blair though.

ive been away for two weeks and just got caught up. serena is such a brat. nate needs to dump her ass.

WTF! It got real crazy tonight. I can't believe after such a mediocre season they left us with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information