Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 491
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

  1. #301
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    what chuck wore

    For some Chuck fun.

  2. #302
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    what chuck wore

    For some Chuck fun.
    OMG, that's hilarious. This one cracked me up:

    “Waldorf! How nice to see you. Hos, Waldorf. Waldorf, these are hos. Maybe you should take a cue from them. I mean, what’s with the neck ruffle?”

    Chuck is strangely appealing and I don't get it. I think its something about his nose and flaring nostrils. I know its weird- i've never been drawn to it before. But when he pulls a face and his nostrils start going (and they always do) its... appealing... somehow? Like so:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI2afDGo8m8[/youtube]
    Oh! and that clip in the video at 1:30 reminds me- where's his signature scarf been this season? it totally went away!

  3. #303
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levitt
    Plus Serena is supposed to be STUNNING. Blake Lively is amazingly bland. I wouldn't give her a second glance on the street.
    I found that so weird. When reading the books you're lead to believe Blair is some dog compared to Goddess Serena. On the show it's the other way around. I think they could have gotten someone prettier to play Serena.

  4. #304
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    God this Gossip Girl flashback episode is so terrible. They were on such a roll too.

  5. #305
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    The girl playing Carol was such a bad actress I almost couldn't watch.

    Where was Rufus? Haven't he and Lily supposedly been dating since they were like 14 or 15? Was he supposed to be the one in the leather jacket? It was just confusing and I got the feeling that there were a lot of kind of crucial scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor.

    I'm also getting really tired of Blair's completely inconsistent feelings for Nate. Does she think he's the one, or does she think he's boring? I can understand being confused about your feelings for someone in high school, but Blair goes from one extreme to the other, and pretty frequently. Pick one and stick to it.

  6. #306
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    52,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    what chuck wore

    For some Chuck fun.
    hahaha that's funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #307
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    The girl playing Carol was such a bad actress I almost couldn't watch.

    Where was Rufus? Haven't he and Lily supposedly been dating since they were like 14 or 15? Was he supposed to be the one in the leather jacket? It was just confusing and I got the feeling that there were a lot of kind of crucial scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor.

    I'm also getting really tired of Blair's completely inconsistent feelings for Nate. Does she think he's the one, or does she think he's boring? I can understand being confused about your feelings for someone in high school, but Blair goes from one extreme to the other, and pretty frequently. Pick one and stick to it.
    ITA. Last nights episode was a trainwreck. The flashback sequences were so confusing and we didn't learn anything that adds to the current plot. Plus they barely gave No Doubt any time at all, and they wasted the prom storyline. A prom episode could have been epic but instead it was boring.

    Last week's episode set up some really great plotlines that weren't paid enough attention to bc of the flashback BS.

  8. #308
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I found that so weird. When reading the books you're lead to believe Blair is some dog compared to Goddess Serena. On the show it's the other way around. I think they could have gotten someone prettier to play Serena.

    I was surprised Blake Lively was cast to play Serena IMO she isn't that attractive. She has a nice body but plain face.

    Whereas Blair is so pretty, and overshadows Serena/Blake.

  9. #309
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    I read that the flashback show was supposed to introduce the spin-off which is now supposedly NOT happening...So in the end it was pointless!

    Why didn't Serena give Blair the key and tell her Chuck was the reason she won, got the dress, had her perfect night or whatever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  10. #310
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I like Blair with Chuck and Nate! Blair's soft side really comes out with Nate, and I like her bitchy side when it comes to Chuck. She should date both, and throw Dan in as well. They'd have hot hate sex. They need to do something with Dan... he's agonizingly boring.

  11. #311
    Elite Member ekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Peach State
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I like Blair with Chuck and Nate! Blair's soft side really comes out with Nate, and I like her bitchy side when it comes to Chuck. She should date both, and throw Dan in as well. They'd have hot hate sex. They need to do something with Dan... he's agonizingly boring.
    he and serena are both boring.

  12. #312
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    ^True. I'm just glad they aren't together anymore - it's double the boredom! On their own there's still some chance of one of them becoming interesting to watch.

  13. #313
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    For Chuck (Ed Westwick) fans:

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9CGmixvzo[/YOUTUBE]
    i finally get his appeal

  14. #314
    Bronze Member BlondeBallerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    17

    Default

    His voice is ever so dreamy.....
    Blonde Ballerina xox

  15. #315
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    14,482

    Default

    God he was hot in that video...that's the only time I've found him attractive but wow. Much better without his weird breathy Chuck Bass accent and with some facial scruff.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: January 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Hottest girl on girl kiss?
    By JuicyLucy in forum Who's Gay?
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2007, 02:48 AM
  3. New Girl loves gossip
    By soppysophie in forum New Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Lindsay Lohan, Dirty Girl, Or Playing A Dirty Girl ?
    By shane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 24th, 2006, 01:53 AM
  5. I am a gossip hoe!
    By wanderlust in forum New Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 10th, 2005, 03:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •