Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

what chuck wore

For some Chuck fun.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    what chuck wore

For some Chuck fun.
    OMG, that's hilarious. This one cracked me up:

“Waldorf! How nice to see you. Hos, Waldorf. Waldorf, these are hos. Maybe you should take a cue from them. I mean, what’s with the neck ruffle?”

Chuck is strangely appealing and I don't get it. I think its something about his nose and flaring nostrils. I know its weird- i've never been drawn to it before. But when he pulls a face and his nostrils start going (and they always do) its... appealing... somehow? Like so:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI2afDGo8m8[/youtube]
    Oh! and that clip in the video at 1:30 reminds me- where's his signature scarf been this season? it totally went away!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt
    Plus Serena is supposed to be STUNNING. Blake Lively is amazingly bland. I wouldn't give her a second glance on the street.
    I found that so weird. When reading the books you're lead to believe Blair is some dog compared to Goddess Serena. On the show it's the other way around. I think they could have gotten someone prettier to play Serena.

God this Gossip Girl flashback episode is so terrible. They were on such a roll too.

The girl playing Carol was such a bad actress I almost couldn't watch.

Where was Rufus? Haven't he and Lily supposedly been dating since they were like 14 or 15? Was he supposed to be the one in the leather jacket? It was just confusing and I got the feeling that there were a lot of kind of crucial scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor.

I'm also getting really tired of Blair's completely inconsistent feelings for Nate. Does she think he's the one, or does she think he's boring? I can understand being confused about your feelings for someone in high school, but Blair goes from one extreme to the other, and pretty frequently. Pick one and stick to it.

what chuck wore

For some Chuck fun.
    hahaha that's funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    The girl playing Carol was such a bad actress I almost couldn't watch.

Where was Rufus? Haven't he and Lily supposedly been dating since they were like 14 or 15? Was he supposed to be the one in the leather jacket? It was just confusing and I got the feeling that there were a lot of kind of crucial scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor.

I'm also getting really tired of Blair's completely inconsistent feelings for Nate. Does she think he's the one, or does she think he's boring? I can understand being confused about your feelings for someone in high school, but Blair goes from one extreme to the other, and pretty frequently. Pick one and stick to it.
    ITA. Last nights episode was a trainwreck. The flashback sequences were so confusing and we didn't learn anything that adds to the current plot. Plus they barely gave No Doubt any time at all, and they wasted the prom storyline. A prom episode could have been epic but instead it was boring.

Last week's episode set up some really great plotlines that weren't paid enough attention to bc of the flashback BS.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I found that so weird. When reading the books you're lead to believe Blair is some dog compared to Goddess Serena. On the show it's the other way around. I think they could have gotten someone prettier to play Serena.

I was surprised Blake Lively was cast to play Serena IMO she isn't that attractive. She has a nice body but plain face.

Whereas Blair is so pretty, and overshadows Serena/Blake.

I read that the flashback show was supposed to introduce the spin-off which is now supposedly NOT happening...So in the end it was pointless!

Why didn't Serena give Blair the key and tell her Chuck was the reason she won, got the dress, had her perfect night or whatever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I like Blair with Chuck and Nate! Blair's soft side really comes out with Nate, and I like her bitchy side when it comes to Chuck. She should date both, and throw Dan in as well. They'd have hot hate sex. They need to do something with Dan... he's agonizingly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I like Blair with Chuck and Nate! Blair's soft side really comes out with Nate, and I like her bitchy side when it comes to Chuck. She should date both, and throw Dan in as well. They'd have hot hate sex. They need to do something with Dan... he's agonizingly boring.
    he and serena are both boring.

^True. I'm just glad they aren't together anymore - it's double the boredom! On their own there's still some chance of one of them becoming interesting to watch.

SVZ

For Chuck (Ed Westwick) fans:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9CGmixvzo[/YOUTUBE]
    i finally get his appeal

His voice is ever so dreamy.....
    Blonde Ballerina xox

God he was hot in that video...that's the only time I've found him attractive but wow. Much better without his weird breathy Chuck Bass accent and with some facial scruff.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information