Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

I think my crush on Ed Westwick died yesterday when I saw pics of him topless on dlisted. He had chest pimples, his teeth looked nasty, and he looked like an overall creep. I won't even post a link because they are not-safe-for chuck-crush pics

Man, I was SO die-hard for this show, but its been sucking lately. Last night was seriously lame. And I hate how they spin through plots so quickly. Schwartz did the same thing with The O.C. They need to come up with some meaty plot lines and run it for many episodes so we stay involved. And I hate how they keep breaking everyone up. I actually like Nate and Vanessa - they made an interesting and likable couple.

I'm sad to say i'm losing interest in one of my favorite shows.

I agree with you. They move through things too fast, and they should keep people together longer.

I agree with you guys! It's slowly losing my interest. They fly by every storyline...Oh well, I'll keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    I won't even post a link because they are not-safe-for chuck-crush pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yeah tay I only find Chuck/Ed attractive in action. His photos do zero for me!

Like that Robert Pattinson fellow!

^No he's just butt ugly, period.

Ed and Rob remind me of each other. They're making Englishmens' rep even worse (though there are a drastic shortage of hotties where ever I seem to go/live).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

So what happened this week? My DVR didn't record anything. Was there no NEW episode?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

There was a new episode. Not much happened. I will break down the storylines:

Jenny:
    Turning 16. Finds out Lily and Serena are planning a big, fancy sweet 16 party for her and tells them she would prefer a family gathering where they play board games. When Serena has the party anyway, Jenny invites a bunch of skater-type people to crash it in an attempt to get back at Serena.

Serena:
    Runs into an old friend, Poppy. Poppy makes Serena feel like a loser. Serena decides to use Jenny's birthday party as a way to show how fun she still is. She throws a big surprise party for "Jenny" but it's actually for her own benefit. Afterwards, her mom grounds her. She goes out with Poppy that night and the next morning they fly to Spain for the week.

Dan:
    Denied for financial aid at Yale. Also, got a phone call from a kid who says he likes his stories. When he returns the call, the kid's parents answer and we see that it's Lily and Rufus's kid (Dan doesn't find out).

Rufus:
    Thinks about selling the loft and moving in with Lily to pay for Dan's education. After Jenny and Serena's blowout fight regarding the party, he and Lily then decide they are moving too fast and it wouldn't be fair to their kids (because everything has to always be all about Jenny and Serena).

Blair:
    Wants Nate back. In the end of the episode, after she thinks he's rejected her, he lures her to the duck pond so they can have their "first kiss".

Chuck:
    Hooks up with Vanessa. Seriously?? Which one of the writers is Jessica Szohr fucking to get all of these "All of the guys are in love with Vanessa" storylines???

I think it's so cute Dorota has a boyfriend! I love her!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    There was a new episode. Not much happened. I will break down the storylines:

Jenny:
    Turning 16. Finds out Lily and Serena are planning a big, fancy sweet 16 party for her and tells them she would prefer a family gathering where they play board games. When Serena has the party anyway, Jenny invites a bunch of skater-type people to crash it in an attempt to get back at Serena.

Serena:
    Runs into an old friend, Poppy. Poppy makes Serena feel like a loser. Serena decides to use Jenny's birthday party as a way to show how fun she still is. She throws a big surprise party for "Jenny" but it's actually for her own benefit. Afterwards, her mom grounds her. She goes out with Poppy that night and the next morning they fly to Spain for the week.

Dan:
    Denied for financial aid at Yale. Also, got a phone call from a kid who says he likes his stories. When he returns the call, the kid's parents answer and we see that it's Lily and Rufus's kid (Dan doesn't find out).

Rufus:
    Thinks about selling the loft and moving in with Lily to pay for Dan's education. After Jenny and Serena's blowout fight regarding the party, he and Lily then decide they are moving too fast and it wouldn't be fair to their kids (because everything has to always be all about Jenny and Serena).

Blair:
    Wants Nate back. In the end of the episode, after she thinks he's rejected her, he lures her to the duck pond so they can have their "first kiss".

Chuck:
    Hooks up with Vanessa. Seriously?? Which one of the writers is Jessica Szohr fucking to get all of these "All of the guys are in love with Vanessa" storylines???
    That was an awesome recap! You should do that more often.

SB is the best at recaps!

Aww, thanks guys I try!

Uhg. Another Gossip Girl hiatus - re-runs tonight. I'm SO over them picking and chosing which weeks they will give us a new episode. Its so stupid.

Thread Information