Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I think Chuck's attractiveness goes beyond appearance. He just has presence, the voice (phwooaaar!) that none of the other guys have. The sexiest guy isn't always the classically handsome one. Chace is handsome; he has all the features, but no sex appeal, imo. (and boring as hell)
    I agree that Chuck has the most about him, and obviously I realise attractiveness comes down to more than simple genetics.

My original point was that Ed Westwick, in my opinion, is certainly not the best looking physically. None of them are amazing looking. Chace is too Zac Efron boring looking to do anything for me.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I completely agree with none of them are amazing looking. I actually think Dan's Dad Rufus tops them all . My friend likes Bart Bass the most

Speaking of Chace, he was at Elton John's Oscar party. Sort of set my gay dar going since none of the other cast were there, he was alone, and posing with Elton. Elton only invites certain people, (usually close celebrity friends) so I wonder what made him invite Chace. Hot young homosexual? Eh I'm probably reading too much in it, but I still think Chace is another Zac Efron.

I completely agree with none of them are amazing looking. I actually think Dan's Dad Rufus tops them all . My friend likes Bart Bass the most
    He's very sexy!

I just love Chuck's swagger and charisma. Chace is really boring and is almost too pretty...

Uncle Jack (ie, Quinn from Dexter) was pretty hot but such a douche...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I think Chuck's attractiveness goes beyond appearance. He just has presence, the voice (phwooaaar!) that none of the other guys have. The sexiest guy isn't always the classically handsome one. Chace is handsome; he has all the features, but no sex appeal, imo. (and boring as hell)
    I think you're very right. I didn't think Chuck was cute at all for a while. But it's everything put together that makes him hot. And his voice! Back when he was trying to seduce Blair, I almost jumped through the tv he was so sexy!

As for the dad's, I think Bart Bass is the sexiest. Rufus is attractive, but something so hot about a man in a suit, imo. That might also be a presence thing too.

I agree Chuck isn't "typically good looking" but there is just something about him. I didn't find him attractive at first either.

Dita - I love your new avatar
    Fabulous!

Thanks, i like it too. and I love Blair.
    In the books i actually liked Serena more.
    Does anyone else find Serena's voice a bit annoying? She really slurrrrrrs or something.

Thanks, i like it too. and I love Blair.
    In the books i actually liked Serena more.
    Does anyone else find Serena's voice a bit annoying? She really slurrrrrrs or something.
    She does but that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the constant cleavage she is showing.
    Fabulous!

Yeah i noticed that. I guess when you pay and go through the pain of fake boobs you're going to show them off!

Leighton is so much prettier anyway. Blake is so overrated. I see some beauty but not enough for the hype.

It's like she has a retainer in her mouth or something. It bothers me too

I saw a commercial for the show, it comes back March 16. In it, Chuck and Blair were about to get it on...
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I saw a commercial for the show, it comes back March 16. In it, Chuck and Blair were about to get it on...
    It's not again this week, I'm starting to go through withdrawal
    Fabulous!

I hate how the promos are edited in a way to make the show seem more exciting than it really is. Seriously. I've looked forward to many Gossip Girl episodes only to find the TV preview was misleading. But most previews for any tv show or movie do that.

The episode was ok. All I really care about is Blair and Chuck. I was so happy at the end when Chuck went to Blair's. But then I wanted to kill that douche that bought Blair a drink. I sure hope they don't get together.

^ Is that guy the same dude that was going to help Elle get the passport? I really hope she doesn't get involved because that guy reeks of douchbaggery.

The whole teacher sex scandal was uneventful, but at least it doesn't give Dan the opportunity to have an actual storyline.

I don't know if I like this change of heart with Blaire. Her antics make the show exciting...I don't want a boring Blaire.

Yeah. Same guy. And he's also the guy that stole either Chuck or Nate's watch a while back. After a game of poker.

I don't think Blair will be boring. I don't think she can be boring. I'm interested in seeing where this season will go.

What is going to happen next season when all these kids go to different colleges? They are going to have a 3rd season, right???

Thread Information