Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

I liked that episode. I didn't really understand the whole sex club subplot involving Mr. Bass, but other than that it was good. I knew that teacher was a pedophile and I hope that comes out to the whole school. Her behavior with the students was inappropriate regardless of whether or not she was fucking Dan.

I didn't see any ads for next week.

I didn't understand the whole sex club thing either. I thought Chuck was losing it!

I couldn't stand that teacher. She was so whiny and "I'm in the big city now, whoa is me." Give me a break. I"m so glad Serena had the surprising sense to send the pic to the headmistress. It was weird how she was trying to befriend the students, having them call her by her first name and meeting them out of school. Extremely inappropriate. I was nervous for Blair for a second, but I knew she'd be fine. Nelly Yuki is gonna be it trouble! I can't wait for the headmistress to show up at ex-teacher's apartment and find Dan all naked there!!!

I didn't see previews either. It better be new next week! They can't do that to us twice in a row!!

Not only is there no new episode next week, but there won't be a new ep for 5 weeks.

What?!?!?!!?!?!?! Why?

Wow I totally agree with you on the inappropriateness of Ms. Carr. She was eye-fucking Dan from the first day! This will be so juicy!

Finally Snore and Serena are over, so what do we have to focus on? I sure as hell don't care to watch the Vanessa and Nate! Hopefully Chuck is cooking up something interesting with Elle and the random "Eye Wide Shut" club? Didn't you love that reference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

No! Chuck has to go back to Blair!!!!

^While I do love Blaire and Chuck, Gossip Girl wouldn't be the same without the antics of Chuck getting into some kind of trouble...It seems Elle may have gone missing which could be an interesting plotline, if it involves Bart's scandalous past...Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I REALLY hope they don't give the Nate/Vanessa relationship more screen time. I love Nate, but Vanessa is at best boring and at worst completely fucking obnoxious and I don't care to see storylines that involve her, much less revolve around her.

I want to see Blair and Nate back together. The Nate/Blair relationship and Nate/Blair/Serena triangle was a central element of the books, and the show has pretty much completely thrown it out. I think partly because the Serena/Nate friendship has been pretty much written out, and the Blair/Serena friendship isn't anywhere near as deep in the show. Sure, they constantly tell us that they're best friends, but they hardly ever interact. If they weren't always making references to being each other's best friend, I would think they were just acquaintances.

Blair/Nate/Serena is definitely a lot more worth exploring than anything even remotely involving Vanessa.

Well, I saw somewhere online today that Nate and Blair were kissing while filming.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Well, I saw somewhere online today that Nate and Blair were kissing while filming.
    lainey had pictures posted

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I knew that teacher was a pedophile and I hope that comes out to the whole school. Her behavior with the students was inappropriate regardless of whether or not she was fucking Dan.

I didn't see any ads for next week.
    lol paedophiles don't fuck 18 year olds. paedophile = into pre-pubescent children.
    inappropriate, sure. but not paedophilia.

i hate that teacher. she's fucking annoying and at first i coudn't figure out why, then i realised that it's becuase she reminds me of rachel leigh cook, whom i can't stand.
    i don't know why i keep watching this show, it just annoys me every time. but it's still odlly entertaining, in an infuriating way.

i agree that vanessa is sooooo annoying. i wish they'd kill her off.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I just watched it, I was behind this week.

The teacher and Dan?? What bothers me the most is who in the hell would want Dan? I am glad that Dan and Serena are over.

Taymarie, I agree Nelly is dead and I can't wait to see what Blair does to her.
    Fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    I saw this too and I don't like it
    Fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Not only is there no new episode next week, but there won't be a new ep for 5 weeks.
    I've been thinking a lot about this. I'm not doubting you, I know your interneting skills are far superior to mine. But putting a season on hold for 5 weeks? That just doesn't make any sense. It's too long, especially since they just had a long break in December.

ETA: Guess you are right! Next new episode is not until March 9th. That seems so stupid to me

March 9th??? Are you kidding me, what will do on Mondays until then?
    Fabulous!

Thread Information