Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gossip Girl

I liked this episode. I liked the mini Blair and Chuck and of course I loved Blair and Chuck.

I'm not sure how I feel on Serena and Dan, I think I like them apart better. They can be so boring as a couple. I don't like Aaron, I think his facial hair is just too much for me.

I'm sick of Little J so I was glad Nate told her that he didn't want her. Is Little J going to go back to school now?
    Fabulous!

I don't think Jenny is going back to school. Didn't she get that contract to design her own line? Anyways while I hated Nate and Jenny, I cannot stand Vanessa! Especially now that I heard a rumor she and Ed Westwick(Chuck) are hooking up in real life. Apparently tyhey were seen making out at a Dallas airport after they went home with Chace Crawford for Turkey Day.

Dan and Serena, meh they're as boring as ever...
    I loved it when Blaire said even their dopplegangers could work it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I heard that about Ed and Jessica, I just can't see them together.

I loved the part with Blair and Dorota trying to come up with a date for Chuck
    Fabulous!

vanessa is one useless character.

OMG noooooooo! Bart Bass died! What sadness, I loved him. I missed last week so I'm totally lost right now.

fgg

blair and chuck are the only characters worth watching on the show at this point.

I agree. But I also like Lily. So, she had Rufus' kid? Wow. Yay though! That should put an end to boring Dan and Serena forever! Now if that Aaron person would find somewhere else to go...

What was with Blair's mom's bf (can't remember his name, Mr. Hall from Clueless) wanting to get married like the next day??? Methinks something sketchy is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post

What was with Blair's mom's bf (can't remember his name, Mr. Hall from Clueless) wanting to get married like the next day??? Methinks something sketchy is going on.
    He was Mr. Hall from Clueless! I think his name on the show is Cyrus. It seems like he genuinely did want to marry her, but who knows maybe he's about to go bankrupt or something (it would add for some interesting story lines)

It was pretty obvious Rufus and Lily had a kid. Here I was thinking this was going to be the secret of the century, and it wasn't. I hope the child has somehow migrated back to NYC is connected to them somehow, let's see who could it be?
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Who could it be??? I can't think of anyone that's already on the show that it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Who could it be??? I can't think of anyone that's already on the show that it could be.
    Hahah I was just trying to stir up the dramz...What if Serena ends up being the love-child???

Ok I'm getting to twisted now!

I loved last nights episode. I knew Lilly and Rufus had a kid as soon as they started talking about Lilly being in the hospital. How old would their kid be by now? I read on Eonline that two new females are joining the cast so I wonder if it's one of them.

What did Chuck's note say in the end? I know that you guys will probably disagree with me but grief stricken Chuck is HOT!
    Fabulous!

Pink, I agree with you 1,000,000%!!! I am so in TV love with Chuck and he was especially sexy last night. Even when he was wasted. And I looooooved when he went to Blair after Lily told him not to keep pushing away the people who love him. But of course he had to leave in the middle of the night. They couldn't humor us for just one entire episode?!? I really liked this episode. Aaron needs to go though. Or cut his hair and take a shower. He's such a douche, more than Dan.

Yes, especially when he was drunk in the bar before the funeral. I just want Chuck and Blair together once.

I agree with you Aaron is a douche. I hate his hair that is always in face and the way he kept letting Dan know he's with Serena by grabbing her and pulling her towards him.
    Fabulous!

i read that lily and rufus end up looking for that lovechild. but s/he is now dead.

^That's sad. I hope it isn't true.

Is it me or did Rufus look chunky last night?? His face looked fat to me, and he only wore turtlenecks.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information