Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Golden Globes 2008 - watching live (no spoilers)

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Gabriel Byrne is the hotness!

Mickey Rourke--remember when he was hot?? Anyway, yeah, he is a wingnut, but i loved his speech.

All in all, too many annoying people
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Has Sally Hawkins always been that skinny?!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I want to revisit all of the hot men...Colin, Johnny and that boy from True Blood....Ryan something. Damn, he's cute!!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Has Sally Hawkins always been that skinny?!
    No shit, i couldn't stop looking at her. Cameron Diaz looked horrific too--well she always does, but she was particularly scrawny last night.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    and, what the hell is drew barrymore on last night? she was a hot mess.
    Yeah, HIGH ON LIFE my ass! You can get away with being a drug addict with that excuse.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Did anyone see the pre-show when Megan Fox told Giuliana that she (Megan) was a tranny? Giuliana kept telling her no, no you're so pretty. Hilarious!

Edit: Leave it to Michael K.
    Megan Fox Wishes! | Dlisted

How dare Megan Fox compare herself to Alan "I Make Pussies Pucker" Alda! That's what this dumb bitch did at the Golden Globes last night. Megan played the "I Is No Sexy" card when she told Giuliana DePandaPuss, "I am pretty sure I am a doppelgδnger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."
    Who would you rather see in a g-string bikini? If you answer the bitch on the right, then you don't know what sex is. Alan Alda wins every fucking time. Megan could never even come close to touching Alan's sexiness.
    Even though Megan says she hates herself, she bragged about her 22" waist which she got from starving herself. She said she was kidding about the not eating thing, but you know she's not. The only thing she eats is delusion pills. And Megan also confirmed that her boyfriend Brian Austin Green needs to join the Tool Academy when she said he didn't want to be her date because he's "a man" with an ego. I would think I was the shit too if I was responsible for this. Please tell me the "music" Megan said he's working on is a follow-up to Be Be My Love.
    I still can't get over her Alan Alda shit. ALAN FUCKING ALDA? The audacity!
    Last edited by laynes; January 12th, 2009 at 07:53 PM.

Top 10 zany moments from the Golden Globes

Mickey Rourke, Sally Hawkins, Freida Pinto, Rumer Willis – they all left their Golden imprint on the Globes Sunday night.

Fans love the Golden Globes for their loose, fun vibe and the possibility of unscripted hilarity when actors tipsy on champagne take the stage – and the microphone.

Sunday night's 66th annual awards didn't disappoint – the tears, snarky remarks, and unexpected four-letter words were all accounted for and this year we even got a bonus obscene gesture.

We've prepared a crib sheet of 10 hot topics sure to consume the office water-cooler chat – just in case you missed any highlights:

1. Mickey Rourke gets the bird: Mickey Rourke won the best actor award for "The Wrestler." He not only thanked his dogs in his acceptance speech, he called the film's director Darren Aronofsky, "One tough son of a b****" – after which Aronofsky flipped him off – on camera.

2. Sally Hawkins cry-fest: Never heard of the British star of "Happy-Go-Lucky"? Well you won't forget her now. Hawkins' was the first rambling, emotional speech of the night. Stumbling for words as she accepted her award, Hawkins said, "I will try and get through as much of this as my voice, nerves and knees will let me." She just barely made it.

3. Slumdog F-bomb: "Slumdog Millionaire" stole the night with four big wins – including best drama. The film has introduced lovely newcomer Freida Pinto to the Western film world and one of the film's producers Christian Colson had the last word of the night – as the credits rolled and he realized he was short on time, Colson clearly let fly the biggest TV no-no second only to wardrobe malfunctions: the F-word

4. Alec Baldwin's "Thank you Ireland": Is the actor still in the dog house with daughter Ireland after last year's blistering phone message in which he referred to her as a "thoughtless little pig"? In his acceptance speech for the best actor in a TV comedy award he said he wanted to thank his daughter Ireland, "who makes me laugh when I'm home." Huh?

5. Rumer Willis' bad posture: Rumer Willis – daughter of actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore – took the stage as Miss Golden Globe in the award show's long tradition of debuting "second generation" talent. She looked elegant and all-grown-up, but clearly she's still Mommy's little girl. When Moore appeared as a presenter, she corrected her daughter's posture chiding her for hunching!

6. Tracy Morgan's bizarre Cate Blanchett shout-out: As the cast of NBC's "30 Rock" went onstage, Tina Fey passed the show's award to Tracy Morgan – who said the two had a deal that if Obama won, Morgan would "speak for the show from now on." In a crazy series of shout-outs – Morgan (or was it Jordan?) thanked "Lorny Mikes" (Lorne Michaels), and the "craft services lady" and then ended with this bizarre line: "I'm the face of post-racial America. Deal with it, Cate Blanchett!"

7. Colin Ferrell's cocaine ref: The actor sniffled into the microphone while presenting an award and apologized for having a cold – then looked devilishly at the camera and winked saying something to the effect, "it's not the reason it used to be." He used to do drugs, get it?

8. Tina Fey's "Suck It!" speech: After she won the award for best actress in a TV comedy – Fey had a message for three Internet critics who have repeatedly slammed her in online message forums. She told them all to "Suck it!"

9. Boos for Sacha Baron Cohen: As a presenter, Cohen ripped on various celebrities saying even they were making sacrifices for the recession. He said, "Victoria Beckham hasn't eaten for three weeks. Charlie Sheen has been forced to have sex without paying for it. It's true. And even Madonna has had to get rid of one of her personal assistants. Our thoughts go out to you Guy Ritchie." Sandra Bullock rolled her eyes and others had boos for "Bruno" nee "Borat."

Please tell me somebody's gif-ed Salma Hayek's face by now.

10. Ricky Gervais drinks beer onstage: The British comic and actor gave a hilarious speech while tossing back what appeared to be a glass of beer. The presenter complained: "I can't believe I'm not nominated. What a waste of a campaign. Today is the last time I have sex with 200 middle-age journalists. It was horrible. Really. A lot of them didn't even speak English. Europeans with wispy beards. The men were worse."

Source

ohnotheydidnt: Top 10 zany moments from the Golden Globes

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    OMG I forgot about that! That was the sweetest thing...

I love him! I found him so sexy in Little Women and basically everything he's ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Gabriel Byrne is the hotness!

Like I said last night, I'm ready to sleep with Robert Downey Jr. and now I'll add Gabriel Byrne to that.

I've always wondered what happened to Ellen Barkin and Gabriel.

Mickey Rourke--remember when he was hot?? Anyway, yeah, he is a wingnut, but i loved his speech.

All in all, too many annoying people

Mickey had his brilliant moments. Always delivered a great performance. I haven't seen him in a movie in years, especially since all that plastic surgery. Does he have any facial expression left?

This answers my question. Oy veh. Well, he seems better than the last few years. That breakup with Carre Otis sent him down a sad path.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6mXWX6WLc[/youtube]

It's like two different guys.

One of the greats, The Pope of Greenwich Village

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kCXbhcYOE[/youtube]

THANK YOU MRS. V for Johnny. Finally I get to see him.

Thanks Mrs. V

I liked Ricky Gervais up on stage with a beer. That's my kind of guy.

I used to be the biggest Mickey Rourke fan. I loved pretty much everything he did...even the shit. I'm so glad to see him making a true comeback. Yeah, Mickey.

And Ryan Kwanten...since I couldn't find his pic from the Golden Globes,I'll post this one....

Sandra thought it was funny. She's trying not to laugh ahaha.
    Look behind Salma; Drew Barrymore looks like she's cracking up.

Johnny Depp is so gorgeous, he makes every man in the room look ugly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information