Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87

Thread: Golden Globes 2008 - watching live (no spoilers)

  1. #46
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sophie
    -Leo was DELICIOUS-i like when Kate was saluting him, and he was blowing kisses at her, i caught every single one.
    They would make such a good couple. I wish they were really together. They are sweet.

  2. #47
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    What did you think about Seth Rogen's joke regarding Mickey? I felt it was a little in poor taste however true it might have been

    I'm officially extremely angry with Seth Rogen.
    What did Lardass say about Mickey??!!!
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  3. #48
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    They would make such a good couple. I wish they were really together. They are sweet.
    yes they would

    TanjaLasanga

    yea...they cut him off-i wasnt too sad about it.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  4. #49
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    It was only a joke. Someone else can probably tell you word for word, but something about if it was 20 years ago he'd be doing cocaine with Mickey backstage.. I have a shit memory.

    But I thought it was funny and damn true I imagine.

  5. #50
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    ^^...LOL ME TOO. MICKEY KNEW IT WAS TRUE

    ***side note****

    didnt seth look yummy-he slimmed down and everything.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  6. #51
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    It was only a joke. Someone else can probably tell you word for word, but something about if it was 20 years ago he'd be doing cocaine with Mickey backstage.. I have a shit memory. But I thought it was funny and damn true I imagine.

    Thank you, so much! i'm a little overly sensitive about Mickey. Saw his film twice and each time I teared up. Plus, Bruce is a huge Mickey Rourke supporter. It's why he gave Darren Aronofsky the original song for 'The Wrestler' royalty free. How can you not love someone that Bruce Springsteen loves
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  7. #52
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    ^ It made me wonder if Seth was the answer to that BI about a pothead who has turned to harder drugs...

    Seth said: I wish I were here in the 80's! Instead of getting drunk with Mickey Rourke, I'd be doing cocaine with Mickey Rourke tonight to which Elizabeth Banks said, You did do cocaine with Mickey tonight

    I love how the censors missed Daron Aronofsky flipping the bird to Mickey during his acceptance speech!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  8. #53
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I heard Colin Farrell say 'Fuck Off' during his red carpet interview with Giuliana Depandi from E. It was hilarious; the man can't speak without throwing the F bomb.

    And I can't be sure of this either and i have no clue who the guy was but when Heath was announced as winner and everyone was clapping a guy had one palm out and was tapping 2 fingers into it; the kind of clap you do to insult. I'm watching the replay in a few hours because i think thats what I saw, i want to catch who the guy was this time.

    And it doesn't hurt to see Johnny again.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Brando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,121

    Default

    bahahaha...the madonna joke was classic.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

  10. #55
    Gold Member Linne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Who cares about those Hollywood freaks when Shahrukh Khan was onstage I got kicks out of it thinking that he was the biggest star in the room and hardly anyone in the room knew about it. (The guy who presented Slumdog Millionaire is the king of Bollywood, and I was kidding about the freaks part, I love Hollywood almost as much I love Bollywood).

  11. #56
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    can't be sure of this either and i have no clue who the guy was but when Heath was announced as winner and everyone was clapping a guy had one palm out and was tapping 2 fingers into it; the kind of clap you do to insult. I'm watching the replay in a few hours because i think thats what I saw, i want to catch who the guy was

    Yes, please let us know who was disrespecting our Heath
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  12. #57
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I will check it out. As long as I don't fall asleep like i did when i was watching the ceremony the first time haha. I missed the last hour. It can get so boring! I only like seeing other celebs in the audience; their facial expressions and stuff haha. Its more exciting than whats on stage usually.

  13. #58
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    22,887

    Default

    Oh, Mickey...you're a crazy bastard but you made my heart melt

  14. #59
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    Who cares about those Hollywood freaks when Shahrukh Khan was onstage I got kicks out of it thinking that he was the biggest star in the room and hardly anyone in the room knew about it. (The guy who presented Slumdog Millionaire is the king of Bollywood, and I was kidding about the freaks part, I love Hollywood almost as much I love Bollywood).

    I thought it was pretty cool Shahrukh was there too. I have an Indian co-worker who put me on to him and good bollywood films. it was a nice night for India.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  15. #60
    Gold Member Linne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool Shahrukh was there too. I have an Indian co-worker who put me on to him and good bollywood films. it was a nice night for India.



    And here he is in GG rehearsal:


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eva Longoria: Golden Globes
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: January 12th, 2009, 12:32 PM
  2. Golden Globes worst dressed
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: January 11th, 2009, 10:26 AM
  3. NBC cancels Golden Globes
    By Laurent in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: January 9th, 2008, 12:02 PM
  4. Jane Seymour at the Golden Globes 1/16/06
    By muchlove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 17th, 2006, 11:24 PM
  5. Teri Hatcher at the Golden Globes 01/16/06
    By browneyedgirly in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 17th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •