Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

Sue did not make me cry, Artie doing Dancing With Myself made me very weepy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Am I the only one who watched this
    You are not alone
    I get together with my Gtown peeps, we party our asses off, singing, dancing, replaying certain scenes. We got together months ago & met the cast at a Virginia mall. In person, Mark Salling is on-fire HOT / Corey Monteith is a cute boy-next-door, but def a bad boy in the making / Kevin McHale doesn't need a wheelchair / Lea Michele is super cute & perky. And Mr. Shu is gay.

I downloaded a few of their songs from ITunes and downloaded the pilot, it's soooooo good.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Glee was so good last night!! I can't believe how Finn told Quinn's parents,...and I couldn't believe they gave her 30 minutes to pack and get out!!

fgg

where was sue?!

I didn't care for the episode last night, but I'm really glad Finn told Quinn's parents. I also really loved his mom's reaction. Very well done. I would have responded the same way if my own son got a girl pregnant.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I have a crush on Mr. Shue.

Quinn is so beautiful... When Finn finds out he's not the babydaddy it's gonna be hilaaaaaaaarious.

I am so sad that next week is the last show. Mr Shue is a cutie!!

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am so sad that next week is the last show.
    me too! i was surprised how handsy/rough mr. shue got with terry.

I know! He played pissed off pretty good. It was weird seeing him like that,.....he is always so nice, sweet and gentle on the show. It caught me off guard. I wonder if that velcro strap gave her a burn when he ripped it off her tummy so fast.

Elite Member

I thought the Terry/Will scene was awesome. It was nice to see him open his eyes and see what a total shrew he is married to.

As usual, I was teary at the end. How can one show have me smiling, laughing, shaking my head in disbelief and crying in one hour? I do that nearly every eppy.

Matthew Morrison dances in his undies.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdzkjKirRk[/YOUTUBE]

BTW, this is from a 2008 fundraiser; it's not evidence of his sexuality (whatever that may be):

The popular Broadway Bares benefit will be held on June 22 at Roseland, with two performances only at 9:30pm and midnight. Featuring a theme inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Broadway Bares 18: Wonderland is executive produced by Jerry Mitchell Legally Blonde, Hairspray and will be directed by Denis Jones Legally Blonde, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. All proceeds benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

Mitchell announced the theme of this year's event on April 8 with a video featuring Mary Birdsong Fame Becomes Me, Hairspray, who will play Alice, along with Broadway dancers cast as The Mad Hatter, The March Hare, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee and other denizens of Wonderland. Broadway Bares 18: Wonderland will feature more than 200 of Broadway's hottest bodies traveling “through the looking glass” to bring Wonderland's classic characters to life as young Alice travels down a rabbit hole audiences won't soon forget.

This year's event will provide one of the first opportunities to purchase the new book Broadway Bares: Backstage Pass, a photo chronicle of the 17 shows since Mitchell created the event in 1992 when he was a scantily-clad cast member in The Will Rogers Follies. Broadway Bares performances have collectively raised more than $4.5 million to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Mitchell wrote about the genesis of the fund-raiser last year in a First Person essay for Broadway.com.
    Broadway Buzz | Broadway Bares 18: Wonderland Coming 6/22 | Broadway.com
    Last edited by WhoAmI; December 6th, 2009 at 10:14 PM.

Elite Member

Great last episode. So, so, so sad I have to wait until APRIL for new episodes.

APRIL??? For the love of God!!

The first season DVD comes out tomorrow, Tuesday, December 29th. I will be stopping at the store on the way home tomorrow night and grabbing this!!!!

I preordered from Amazon. They charged my card this morning so hopefully I'll have it by next week.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information