Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

I cannot put into words how much I love this show. It makes me laugh, it makes me happy...I watched the episode on TV last night (my first one) and then I had to go catch up on the other three immediately after. The funny thing is that we had another couple over and we ALL loved it - its just such a great show.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

How great was this episode? Kurt makes everything 230% more awesome.

PROOF:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA[/YOUTUBE]
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

He is a great character.
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

*cries*

I forgot Glee was on last night until halfway through the episode. I only caught the end.

"I'll get my boyfriend back!"
    "I don't care so much about that"

I love the bitchy, crazy cheerleading coach. She's so many kinds of awesome.

its on hulu.com! i watch it on there. i'm totally obsessed.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post

I love the bitchy, crazy cheerleading coach. She's so many kinds of awesome.
    Yeah she is!

I love Jane Lynch is everything I have seen her in.

Love how dirty the storylines are crossing! Really want Glee coach and OCD counselor lady to hook up! His wife is a crazy bitch!

Seriously, I love this show, it just keeps getting better. Tonight's episode was great - the Thong Song as a first dance just kills me. I love the chemistry between Schuester and Emma, I can't wait until they get all nasty. We have another couple over on Wednesdays to watch it and we are all completely hooked, even the guys. Its just such a great show. I want it to have my babies.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Seriously, I love this show, it just keeps getting better. Tonight's episode was great - the Thong Song as a first dance just kills me. I love the chemistry between Schuester and Emma, I can't wait until they get all nasty. We have another couple over on Wednesdays to watch it and we are all completely hooked, even the guys. Its just such a great show. I want it to have my babies.
    LMAO!

I love this show sooooooo much too, I can't stand it. I sit there with a dumb smile on my face the whole time, and I usually end up with a little tear in my eye as well. LOVE it to death!

Last night's eppy was sublime.

Another great show Wednesday night, as usual. I will DEFINETLY buy this dvd series!!!!!

But I am glad Sue broke up with her man,....I like her mean and bitchy the best!!!

Sue was so cute in her zoot suit. I felt bad for her that the guy was a bastard. But yes I like her better mean.

Children...never had them...Don't have the uterus, don't have the time.

I want the Mr. Shue and crazy OCD lady to hook up so bad.

I hope the Yankees win tonight so the world series is over!! Then Glee may be back on Wednesday night!

fgg

From Mr. Schuster To Mah Boo?

Before Ben Maisani was flexing his triple-wide muscles all over India with The Silver Fox, he might have been touching lips with Mr. Schu from Glee (aka Matthew Morrison). Over at ONTD, they posted this picture (taken pre-Mah Boo time) of Ben hugging on a sexy piece. They seem to think it's Mr. Schu himself. But let's bring in the CSI: Dlisted team to analyze:

Hmm... Well, the space between the eyebrows and hairline seem off. Matthew has a mole, but the dude on the left doesn't. Also, the earlobes aren't exactly twins. I don't think it's him. Oh, and one more thing: SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME A FUCKING LIFE! STAT!

Mah Boo doesn't have anything to worry about. I'm sure he can out-[COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]dance[/COLOR][/COLOR], out-sing and out-Glee Mr. Schu any day of the week.

(Image Source: Twerking)
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I can't tell, it sort of looks like him. But that pic is kind of hot.

When I first saw that I didn't think it was him but all of ONTD was all "OH NO MR SCHUE!". It's a guy who looks similar, sorta, but it's totally not him.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information