Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I think Sanata botoxed her face.
    Agreed, she did something! Something was way off and I didn't like it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I had to laugh at Beast tonight on Glee. I do have to ask,...is she really a woman? She seems so big and manley, even her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I had to laugh at Beast tonight on Glee. I do have to ask,...is she really a woman? She seems so big and manley, even her voice.
    Really? Yes, she is a woman!!

I thought as well at first that he is a guy, then went on imdb and read some posts there praising her and I felt so ashamed of myself. Looked again with a fresh pair of eyes sans prejudices and I saw the woman. Since then I just love her even more.

edit: I'm writing nonsense, sorry

I thought she was a man, too. She seems to be a very intriguing woman.

I liked last night's episode, even if it was a bit odd. Seemed a bit more first season-y to me.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I thought that Beast might try to take advantage of Shue while he was drunk. She did get a smack on the lips in...lol Can't blame her, Shue is a hottie! Beast is a fun character and I have enjoyed all of her stories and scenes on the show.

I have been losing interest because each episode was so unrealistic. This week it got back on the track a little with the teen drinking.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Seriously... WTH did Santana do to her face????????????????????????

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Possibly not the smartest song choice....

Children's charities furious that Gwyneth Paltrow's appearance on Glee is 'giving money to sex offender Gary Glitter'

Gwyneth Paltrow's forthcoming guest appearance on TV hit Glee hasn't turned out to be quite the harmless bit of fun she hoped - she's come under attack by children's charities for covering a Gary Glitter song on the show.

The star's turn as substitute sex education teacher Holly Holliday has campaigners angry because her raunchy performance of Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah) will benefit the convicted sex offender, who co-wrote the song.

Glitter, 66, who served three years in a Vietnam prison for sexually assaulting two girls aged ten and 11, could receive hundreds of thousands of pounds in royalties from the song.

Royalties: Gwyneth Paltrow's performance of Do You Wanna Touch Me? on Glee last week could line paedophile Gary Glitter's pockets

Rock chick: The star plays sex education teacher Holly Holliday in the show, for the episode titled Sexy

The Independent reports that Paltrow's version of the song, which was a 1973 Number Two hit for Glitter, is now available on iTunes following the screening of the show in the U.S. last week - meaning Glitter will receive publishing royalties.
    Real name Paul Gadd, the disgraced star, who was deported back to the UK in 2008, will also get a performing rights fee for the song being aired on the episode, titled Sexy.

Claude Knights, director of children's charity Kidscape, said: 'It is regrettable that the producers did not consider the implication of using such a track in the context of a sex education class.

'The fact that this song is linked to Gary Glitter, and the words themselves, make it wholly inappropriate.'

Cover: Do You Wanna Touch Me? was a Number Two hit for Gary Glitter in 1973

The song's lyrics include: 'Do you wanna touch? - Yeah! Do you wanna touch? - Yeah! Do you wanna touch me there? Yeah! Ev'ry growin' boy needs a little joy, all you do is sit an' stare/Beggin' on my knees, baby won't you please/

'Run your fingers thru' my hair... don't it make you feel so fine? Right or wrong, don't it turn you on. Can't you see we're wastin' time?'

Channel 4 are currently considering whether or not to screen the scene when it airs the episode next month.

Racy: The star's character also kisses fellow teacher Will Schuester, played by Matthew Morrison, during her time on Glee

Glitter apparently earned 100,000 in royalties when Hewlett Packard used Joan Jett's version of his song in a television advert.

However, it was taken off air after pressure from U.S. child protection organisations.

Gwyneth reprised her role as Holly for a second episode of Glee, screened in the U.S. on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, it's been announced that the actress and wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin has landed her own record contract.

Following her appearances singing live at the Oscars and Grammys, she's set to release her own 'country pop' album after apparently signing a six-figure deal with Atlantic Records.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah, sorry but if we're going to throw out the work of every criminal and sicko that ever created a piece of popular culture, we're going to have to toss out the good majority of it.

I bet these people would have NO problem with the Glee kids studying The Call of the Wild.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Meh, whatev. They just did Thriller in the post Superbowl ep.

Darren Criss is hot as hell. That's all I have to say about the show right now.

DAP

Morrison is just so juicy, but I hate his new single.

Confirmed! Chord Overstreet Not Returning to Glee

Credit: D Dipasupil/WireImage

Saturday – July 02, 2011 – 10:15am

There's been a major shakeup at McKinley High!

When Glee returns for its third season Sept. 20, there's one student who won't be roaming the halls. Us Weekly has confirmed that show creators have decided not to renew Chord Overstreet's contract as a series regular.

The sudden casting news comes on the heels of a cryptic Twitter posting the 22-year-old Overstreet sent out Friday, while he and the Glee cast were performing the show's concert tour overseas.

"Well it's been a good year. Too bad its over. Time for summer and starting fresh," the actor tweeted.

With Overstreet's exit comes news that Darren Criss and Harry Shum, Jr. -- who play Blaine and Mike -- will be upgraded to series regulars come season three.

As for Glee's original characters -- including Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and Chris Colfer -- creator Ryan Murphy says they'll don caps and gowns this fall as they complete their senior year.

"We didn't want to have a show where they were in high school for eight years," Murphy told KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest earlier this month. "We really wanted to be true to that experience."

Clarifying his comments to TVLine.com, Murphy explained that he's not necessarily trying to push any of the cast members out deliberately.

"The show to me is about the way you express yourself as you start to move out into the world as a fresh, young person," Murphy told TVLine. "Do we really want to have an eight-year [high school] senior? The only way somebody could stay on the show is if they flunk, and that is always a possibility. I think [Heather Morris' character] Brittany is pulling straight Fs."

By Allison Corneau for Us Weekly.
    Confirmed! Chord Overstreet Not Returning to Glee - UsMagazine.com

Other Asian wasn't a series regular? Weird.
    Do it anyway

Finally [spoiler]Mercedes gets a boyfriend and he's kicked off the show. [/spoiler]What???

So is the next season gonna be the last?

Thread Information