Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 322

Thread: Glee

  1. #286
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    Hate the new character. Lauren? They already have enough characters who do snarkiness. She doesn't seem to offer anything else.

  2. #287
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    I love the gay Hogwarts school and the songs they have done so far. I really hope that Blaine and Kurt get together soon.

    Mmmm Darren Criss...
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  3. #288
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I love the gay Hogwarts school and the songs they have done so far. I really hope that Blaine and Kurt get together soon.

    Mmmm Darren Criss...
    I loved their Baby It's Cold Outside!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  4. #289
    Elite Member JadeStar70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BFE, Iowa
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Hate the new character. Lauren? They already have enough characters who do snarkiness. She doesn't seem to offer anything else.
    I have missed several shows of this season. Is Lauren the chubby, dark haired girl with glasses? I wasn't sure who she was in the Christmas show. I assumed they added a new gal to the Glee Club. What is her story?

  5. #290
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I loved their Baby It's Cold Outside!
    I've watched that scene more times than I'm willing to admit, the boys were so adorable in it.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  6. #291
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I assumed they added a new gal to the Glee Club. What is her story?
    When Kurt left for the other school they were again down 1 person and close to sectionals. Puck bribed her to join by meeting her terms-a case of Cadbury eggs and "7 minutes in heaven" with him. She claims to think glee club is stupid, so she'll probably be temporary background until Kurt transfers back for whatever reason.

  7. #292
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    i liked Fishsticks appearance, she was funny & very good. i'll bet Lea Michele didn't like her
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  8. #293
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    I bet Lea doesn't like anyone who gets more attention than she does

    Speaking of Lea, I can't stand Rachel and I hate her facial expressions when she sings.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  9. #294
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I bet Lea doesn't like anyone who gets more attention than she does

    Speaking of Lea, I can't stand Rachel and I hate her facial expressions when she sings.
    I have to admit I fastforward her solos.

  10. #295
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    I was underwhelmed by the Christmas episode. The whole Britney still believes in Santa & Sue with grinch makeup was just too much for me.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  11. #296
    Bronze Member jessamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Obsession! I love love love Glee!

    When Glee comes back I'll be sure to post here!
    Currently reading:Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah

  12. #297
    Elite Member JadeStar70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BFE, Iowa
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    When Kurt left for the other school they were again down 1 person and close to sectionals. Puck bribed her to join by meeting her terms-a case of Cadbury eggs and "7 minutes in heaven" with him. She claims to think glee club is stupid, so she'll probably be temporary background until Kurt transfers back for whatever reason.
    Awww...ok. Thanks NoDay.

    A case of Cadbury eggs and 7 minutes in heaven,...any girls dream.

  13. #298
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    So Gwenyth will be doing a 2nd episode on here> I really liked the one she was on. I want her to hook up with Mr. Shue

  14. #299
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Well.

    That was okay.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  15. #300
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    I think Sanata botoxed her face.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •