Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Glee

I didn't like last night's episode at all. With the exception of Finn and MAYBE Kurt, everyone's behavior and storylines felt completely out of character.

I thought the songs were boring and too "karaoke". I also heard that they are making Brittany and Santana regulars, which I'm not happy about. Develop the already existing characters before wasting any more screen time on those two, who I already think are kind of superfluous.

Good point about Quinn. What is she doing now?? I would also like to see more about Kurt and Finn, less of Rachel's new boyfriend, and more about Will and Emma.

Bringing in extra characters or bumping background characters up to regulars is the LAST thing this show needs.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I didn't like last night's episode at all. With the exception of Finn and MAYBE Kurt, everyone's behavior and storylines felt completely out of character.

I thought the songs were boring and too "karaoke". I also heard that they are making Brittany and Santana regulars, which I'm not happy about. Develop the already existing characters before wasting any more screen time on those two, who I already think are kind of superfluous.

Good point about Quinn. What is she doing now?? I would also like to see more about Kurt and Finn, less of Rachel's new boyfriend, and more about Will and Emma.

Bringing in extra characters or bumping background characters up to regulars is the LAST thing this show needs.
    I totally agree about the Santana and Brittany. Brittany's quips are funny...but only on the sidelines. I would, however, love to hear Santana sing a little more. She has a great voice. They don't need to be any more than they are now. I think they need to keep the focus on the core group.

I would like to know about Quinn too. Where is she living? I did love her scene with Mercedes, however out of character it was. At least Mercedes acknowledged how weird it was for Quinn to be even speaking to her.

Cannot stand Santana.

lol i love brittany and santana and their weird bff/lesbian relationship. "i'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary"
    i hated all the songs in the last episode too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Just wanted to comment on the Madonna ep...i think it was one of the worst i have seen. They kept referencing to her all the time; it felt self concious IMO.

I hope they never do another tribute ep again.

I don't watch Glee regularly, but the few ep's i have seen i have enjoyed.

Last night's was good. Rachel's boyfriend is a cutie.

tonight's show was funny. and the mc hammer thing in the library was fantastic. the music overall was better and sue and olivia newton-john singing 'physical' was funny as hell.
    but they really need to work on a story. there doesn't seem to be a narrative anymore.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Just saw the Madonna episode. Love it. So cheesy!! So many gloriously gratuitous Madge references (like the hallway costume shots)

But agree with the concern about lack of story in this season... I was so keen for Glee to come back on and I feel like I'm waiting for the story to kick in.
    Posted from my iPhone

Elite Member

I loved last night's episode. It was nice to see Puck, Kurt and Mercedes get some decent screen time. "Jesse's Girl" was all kinds of awesome!

I missed half of the show!! Why was Kurt acting all manly and hetro?

And why were Mercedes and Puck dating???

I turned the tv on and was like,....wtf is going on???? lol

Kurt was acting butch as an attempt to get his father's attention, and as a result of Sue telling him that since he's never kissed a boy or girl who knows if he's gay, he could just have terrible taste in music.

Mercedes and Puck were dating because Puck had to have his mohawk shaved off. Apparently that was the source of his coolness and as an attempt to become popular again he decided to date Mercedes, newly cool from being made a Cheerio. She knew she was being used but isn't used to boys liking her so went with it.

lol Okay,...the second half of the show makes more sense now, thank you.

I did notice Puck's mohawk was gone. And I loved how Kurt's Dad was all confused as to which team Kurt was playing for...lol

Mkay, I watched last night... mostly because I just love me some Neil Patrick Harris.... it's was aight.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It was so weird hearing NPH's voice under the influence of all that autotune. I've never heard it like that before. He sounds so much better without it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt0A4-d7Kk[/youtube]
    (he starts singing around 1:20)

I thought it was good last night, a lot of that is probably because NPH was hilarious and Idina actually got to sing. Those 2 factors upped the level a lot. Also love whenever Artie gets to actually sing. I also love the irony that there was all this talk about how very few of them were dancers prior to the show, and one of the only ones who had the dance experience is the one stuck in the wheelchair the whole time.

Neil Patrick Harris with a mullet was the highlight of my evening. This was much better than last week's episode except there was not enough Sue Sylvester.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information