Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Hunters - T.A.P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    And he has crazy eyes. I always wished someone would smack him silly.

And how.

They should've shitcanned him. They inexplicably let him come back after he left to be with his "girlfriend" that I'm fairly sure doesn't exist. Not only is he an ass, he's wildly unattractive.

SERIOUSLY! They should have just let the bitch suffer, but NO, lets let him basically have his own show! That's an AWESOME idea. Seriously, I've seen mullets that were better ideas than this show's lineup.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I love GhostHunters/Taps! I actually will watch any show about paranormal, but GhostHunters is my favorite. I even watch the reruns over and over. Most other paranormal shows do not compare to GhostHunters in my opinion. On some of the other shows everyone is overly excited about orbs, but i just keep thinking that Jay and Grant would know it was just dust or a bug or something explainable. I think that's one of the things i like about GhostHunters, that they don't jump to the conclusion that every little thing is a ghost. They seem more credible than most other ghost shows.
    Bumping this because of the (fairly) new season. I love this show and I have the serious hots for both Jason and Grant. And yes, this show is a lot more credible than other paranormal shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I watch it when I can remember to catch it. I've gotten creeped out watching it a few times, like when they went to the St. Augustine lighthouse and caught something swishing around on camera and in the episode when something broke a glass on Grant's bedside table while he was sleeping.

I also got a little freaked watching their show when they flimed in Savannah, Georgia, a few years ago. I went to all the places they filmed afterwards, and they were Creepy with a capital C. I got the serious heebes, and I'm not that easy to freak out.

Am I the only one that kind of has the hots for Jason?
    The St. Augustine lighthouse creeped me the hell out too. You could definitely see that something looked out over the stairs at them.

And what about The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Ark. when Jay and Grant caught the figure of the man on the thermal camera? Yeowwww!

The only creepy thing I saw when I was at the lighthouse was people walking up the staircase barefoot.
    But that is still one of my favorite epis, and I love that they caught even more occurances the second time they went!
    Sasha, did you see this week's, with the loud "Get out!"? Freaky!
    And I love the Tango/Steve Comedy Team, especially the one where Steve tricked Tango into wearing the tiara by telling him it was a helmet lamp!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    The only creepy thing I saw when I was at the lighthouse was people walking up the staircase barefoot.
    But that is still one of my favorite epis, and I love that they caught even more occurances the second time they went!
    Sasha, did you see this week's, with the loud "Get out!"? Freaky!
    And I love the Tango/Steve Comedy Team, especially the one where Steve tricked Tango into wearing the tiara by telling him it was a helmet lamp!
    Am I confused? I think the loud "Get Out" came during the investigation at the little museum that used to be a funeral home? You know, the one where Jay and Grant heard the footsteps running in the attic and at the same time something ran at Grant. That ep creeped me out as well. When they were interviewing Chris the heavy door swung shut behind her, even though it was locked when they checked it.

This week at the abandoned train station is where they heard a loud "Go Home!". I think. Like I said, I might be confused.

DOh! No you're right, it was Go Home. The Get Out was right before Tango started cursing up a storm in the attic (priceless).
    The door thing really was freaky, especially since you could SEE the door clearly move behind her with the lighting on the glass.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Right! I honestly missed seeing the door shut the first time they ran the tape because I was paying attention to Chris, but I heard it. The second time the tape ran I paid close attention to the door and you can definitely see it moving because of the light reflected in the glass.
    Last edited by Sasha; September 27th, 2008 at 07:06 AM.

I freaking LOVE Ghost Hunters, but for some reason cannot get into the International version.

The EVP stuff freaks me out the most.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexxifer View Post
    I freaking LOVE Ghost Hunters, but for some reason cannot get into the International version.

The EVP stuff freaks me out the most.
    I like the International version only because of the amazing locations. Without Jay and Grant it's just blah otherwise.

Except for Dustin, the GHI crew is walking Ambien. Seriously, Andy Andrews is like a coma in human form. And I can't stand Donna and all her "feelings" about places

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Except for Dustin, the GHI crew is walking Ambien. Seriously, Andy Andrews is like a coma in human form. And I can't stand Donna and all her "feelings" about places
    True.

I wonder why TAPS doesn't keep a credible psychic around anymore?

I was creeped out by the EVPs from the attic of the funeral home/museum.

I think the episode that disturbed me the most was the image that they found in the living room of that Washington State couple that had the ashes of the wife's dead sister sitting in the living room. It was as if a dark mass rose from the floor and formed a shape. Creepy.

I used to love TAPS, but it sucks so bad now, I can't even watch half an episode without getting bored to death.

The acting is so obvious now and I don't like the fact that everyone on the team seem to be disinterested in the investigations, there is no enthusiasm and it shows!

I do like international better now since they are so into it and exited, even though they would really need more of a sceptic attitude.

They cut the scenes differently with TAPS now and the focus on steve and tango has been utterly stupid and boring, two of the most boring personalities in the world trying to be funny, it is embarrasing. And who watches TAPS for cheap laughs, not many I would imagine, it should be about the investigations and I used to like it when the people in the show were in second place and the investigations came first.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I was creeped out by the EVPs from the attic of the funeral home/museum.

I think the episode that disturbed me the most was the image that they found in the living room of that Washington State couple that had the ashes of the wife's dead sister sitting in the living room. It was as if a dark mass rose from the floor and formed a shape. Creepy.
    I had until now managed to block that ep from my mind. I had an awful nightmare the night it aired. Thanks for reminding me.

Last night was kind of boring and a little annoying. At the Seven Sister's Inn, everything seemed to happen off camera except for the flip flop episode and I can't help wondering if the tv crew doesn't sometimes "tweak" things to keep it interesting.

And I'm sorry, but I thought the voice in the Renaissance Hotel sounded electronic. Remember when they were at the California restaurant and found a bunch of speakers and halloween prank crap? I thought Jay should have looked for something like that in his room last night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information