Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Get Mel a tissue, “Khloe & Lamar” is cancelled

Oh, Novice, I love you so
    Novice likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Bronze Member

How much $$$$ does Kris need?! Can't she just be a good Mom for a while and let her daughter have a chance at a good marriage?

'Kris told Khloé that viewers could be inspired by what they are going through right now because the unemployment rate is so high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Khloé Kardashian: I'm an Over-Protective 'Mama Lion'

By Charlotte Triggs

Wednesday May 02, 2012 04:30 PM EDT

Khloé Kardashian Odom

Get too close to her family and you might just hear Khloé Kardashian growl.

"I have always been like a mama lion and I have treated my family like they are my cubs," Kardashian, 27, tells PEOPLE. "I'm the same way with my baby sisters, older sisters, brother, and now my husband."

Kardashian, who is taking a break from her show with husband Lamar Odom, adds, "It is just something that I was born with I guess. I'm incredibly over-protective."

As for enduring the constant speculation about whether she'll become a mom herself one day, Kardashian says she lets chatter about her personal life roll off her.

"I have to remember I chose to be as honest and open as I am, so I can't let the rumors really bother me," she says. "People will always create what they want when they want. I keep my circle close and my family closer. As long as we all are doing well then I couldn't be happier."
    Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Being Over-Protective : People.com

I can't believe this silly shit got the cover of People.

So she's not trying to get preggers? It was just for the show?
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Oh, Novice, I love you so
    I'm dead when Mel sees it...
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm dead when Mel sees it...
    Mel has already killed me several times and sent me to hell. It's great down here - BBQ and free heat .
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

*quietly seethes without giving that asshole novice or that jackwagon bitter the satisfaction of a full-blown hissy*
    BITTER likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I really do like Khloe, but at the risk of inserting a 'bonus mom' obligation on her, I wish she'd also included Lamar's kids in the circle of her protection.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I really do like Khloe, but at the risk of inserting a 'bonus mom' obligation on her, I wish she'd also included Lamar's kids in the circle of her protection.
    She would have gotten shit if she had said something like that. Last time she mentioned his kids, the mom didn't like that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    *quietly seethes without giving that asshole novice or that jackwagon bitter the satisfaction of a full-blown hissy*
    *giggles*
    She would have gotten shit if she had said something like that. Last time she mentioned his kids, the mom didn't like that.
    She'll be walking a careful line, at least she appears to have some sensitivity or at least learns from her mistakes.
    Free Charmed.

Fair enough. It is a fine line that step-mothers walk.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Fair enough. It is a fine line that SOME step-mothers walk.
    ....... Not thinking of anybonusone in particular...

Khloé Kardashian: 'Divorce Is Not an Option'
    By Charlotte Triggs
    Update Wednesday May 02, 2012 12:00 PM EDT Originally posted Wednesday May 02, 2012 08:00 AM EDT
    Khloé Kardashian Odom

Khloé Kardashian has gotten used to sharing her life on television, but now the reality star and her husband Lamar Odom are stepping back from the spotlight.

"We just wanted to prioritize a little," Kardashian, 27, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview as the couple tables their show Khloé & Lamar until his basketball career is back on track. "We just wanted a little pause. Part of being married is knowing when your husband needs your support."

While Kardashian says she always made sure cameras weren't around during days when Lamar, 32, had a basketball game (he's currently sitting out the season after a difficult trade to Dallas), now that they'll only be appearing on E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and their own daily lives will no longer be on display, "there's less pressure on us."

RELATED: Khloé Kardashian: I'm an Over-Protective 'Mama Lion'

That pressure had certainly been building.

But Kardashian says, the risk of damaging her relationship with Lamar wasn't worth it.

"I'm a modern girl, but you should put your husband first," she says. "I like to think divorce is not an option."

For more on Khloé's decision, and their plans to start a family, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

Khloe and Lamar: Khloe says “divorce”! — as in no way, never

Tirdad Derakhshani, Inquirer Sideshow Columnist
    Email Tirdad Derakhshani [IMG]http://media.philly.com/images/300*366/I-120509720.jpg[/IMG]

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/columni...#ixzz1tv4XX4Kq
    Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else
    Khloe Kardashian, center left, and her husband Lamar Odom, right, of the Dallas Mavericks, sit rinkside as they take in an NHL hockey game between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Dallas Stars, Friday, March 16, 2012, in Dallas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)
    Does Lamar Odom blame his wife for ruining a potentially great NBA career?

Does Lamar, effectively booted by the Dallas Mavericks, think Khloé Kardashian loves her career as one of the principals in The Kardashian Un-Reality Industry more than her marriage?
    Does he want to leave her?
    These questions haunt us at night.
    Khloé, too, by the sounds of it. The embattled reality star, who this week announced she and Lamar are temporarily benching their reality show, Khloé & Lamar, tells People mag there are bumps in her marriage.
    She even utters the dreaded D-Word!
    “I like to think that divorce is not an option,” says Khloé, who surely is media-savvy enough to know every gossip rag in the world will now lead with the headline “Khloé talks divorce!”
    Khloé insists she and Lamar put their show aside so they can work on resurrecting his career (and repairing their marriage?).
    “I think what makes a marriage work is honesty, loyalty and prioritizing. And we just wanted to prioritize a little. Life is short,” she says. “We just want a little pause.”

Free Charmed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information