Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree435Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 8 (The Final Season) (SPOILERS possible)

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Battle of Winterfell is about to begin!!! Those who are not stellar fighters, please follow Samwell Tarley into the Crypt! Those who have a serious death wish, grab one of these here swords and get ready to perish valiantly!

I am not emotionally prepared for this episode

I literally have underboob sweat, that was the most stressful hour and a half of my life

I've not been that stressed out watching TV since Breaking Bad.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I literally have underboob sweat, that was the most stressful hour and a half of my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I've not been that stressed out watching TV since Breaking Bad.
    I was watching with my son and I kept watching the clock. It was kind of like being ahead in a football playoff game and hoping the clock runs out before all hell breaks loose.
    Waterslide likes this.

My son had to work so I waited to start it til he came home. He kept muttering, don’t end it here, don’t end it here.

I’m still trying to process everything.
    Waterslide likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm still processing, too. So many things happened that I don't even know where to start.

Stupid question, but does anyone have a tally of who we lost tonight? As everyone under the sun was saying on Twitter, the episode was so dark I think I might have missed a big death or two and not known it. I mean, I actually liked that the entire episode is practically in pitch blackness, but it made it a little harder to keep up with.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm still processing, too. So many things happened that I don't even know where to start.

Stupid question, but does anyone have a tally of who we lost tonight? As everyone under the sun was saying on Twitter, the episode was so dark I think I might have missed a big death or two and not known it. I mean, I actually liked that the entire episode is practically in pitch blackness, but it made it a little harder to keep up with.
    We have to be careful to not give away something to people in later time zones who haven't seen it yet. But if you didn't see a big, glorious death by a beloved character lasting at least 5-10 seconds of exclusive screen time, then they didn't die - just got their ass kicked. I counted something like at least 4 beloved characters, 1 major character who is probably not beloved but very influential (especially tonight), 1 redeemed character, and 1 likeable non-major character.
    Waterslide likes this.

OK, I don't want to give anything away, but I thought we were just assuming there are spoilers in here right off the bat. I don't care either way because I avoid this thread and Twitter and human interaction like the plague until I've seen the episode. lol I will not be home for the next two Sundays so I won't be in here either...

There were a few people I was sure were goners and they weren't...

There were a few people I was sure were goners and they weren't...
    Yes, I'm right there with you on that. Like right up against the wall. Even about 90% of the way through this episode I was wondering how this last season was going to last more than 3 episodes the way things were going. Now, I realize that the whole basic storyline has made a turn that took me off guard, but makes sense. I have to say that I really liked who they made the ultimate hero here. The actor and character have really grown on me.

Yeah, it's so hard to keep people guessing with a show that's been on this long with this many characters, but the GoT people managed to do it. Even when you can predict something's going to happen, you don't necessarily know how it's going to happen.

Is your ultimate hero tonight's MVP? I don't even know how else to ask that.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I'm shaking. I got fight or flight response. My lips and hands went tingly and I needed to pee, and when I want to the washroom and looked in the mirror, I saw a spooked and pale person staring back at me. That was awful. And amazing. And awful. And amazing. Body count of notable characters was lower than expected. Wasn't sure about a couple of them but my husband went back and rewatched some parts. We woke up at 5:15 to watch for fear that it would be impossible to avoid spoilers before evening. Worth it. It was masterful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I'm shaking. I got fight or flight response. My lips and hands went tingly and I needed to pee, and when I want to the washroom and looked in the mirror, I saw a spooked and pale person staring back at me. That was awful. And amazing. And awful. And amazing. Body count of notable characters was lower than expected. Wasn't sure about a couple of them but my husband went back and rewatched some parts. We woke up at 5:15 to watch for fear that it would be impossible to avoid spoilers before evening. Worth it. It was masterful.
    I still have goosebumps rethinking some of the scenes tonight. I'm so nerded out that I feel like that girl that used to go on youtube and react to Twilight trailers.
    Ravenna likes this.

I had to wait hours for friends to finally wake up and see the episode before I could speak about it, that did not help my anxiety
    I can't believe Jorah is toast
    Waterslide likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information