Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 8 (The Final Season) (SPOILERS possible)

Not sure how well this will embed, but this is Sophie Turner's reaction to the scene:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...rya-sex-scene/
    Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner has very NSFW response to co-star Maisie Williams's big scene in episode 2

Never has the Easter Bunny seemed so naughty.

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/rover/profile_photos/d637ad40-289f-4098-8e5e-342f7900eabf_1550228737.file?fill=1:1&resize=80:*[/IMG]
    BY JUSTIN HARP

22/04/2019

[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/sophie-turner-maisie-williams-1554901983.jpg?crop=0.7199762187871581xw:1xh;cente r,top&resize=480:*[/IMG]AMY E. PRICE/GETTY IMAGES FOR SXSW

Note: The following article contains spoilers of a very explicit nature from season 8, episode 2 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms'… so look away now if you can't handle it.
    There were a lot of very impassioned reactions to Arya Stark's big moment in Game of Thrones season 8 episode 2… but, really, the only hot take that matters comes from her big sister Sansa.

Sunday's episode (or Monday's if you caught the replay on Sky) featured a pivotal moment where Arya (Maisie Williams) and Gendry (Joe Dempsie) had sex on the eve of The Battle of Winterfell.
    It's a moment many people have speculated about for years (including Joe Dempsie himself), but it seemed to bring nobody more joy that Maisie Williams's on-screen sibling and off-screen BFF Sophie Turner.

Oh, Sophie. To be young and famous and say stupid things online.

Ok, what did she say. I don't click on videos.

Also I don't think it's misplaced puritanism about Arya's nekkid scene. She's one of those actresses who looks super young, like 12-15! Being 22 doesn't matter visually, it's just an automatic visceral reaction.

I called it misplaced as it seems sex offends people way more than violence. Maisie also looked suuuper young when she decimated an entire room full of Freys (don't get me wrong, that was an awesome moment), but I don't recall any "Oh my god she's so young to already be killing people"
    And in the 1st season, Dany was also super young and looked young as well (Look at that baby fat on her cheeks *w* ), and just like with Sansa, people reacted on the lack of consent but not especially on the age of either the actresses or the characters.

Anyway, I spend too much time on Twitter, but I really thought the reactions to that scene were disproportionate
    MohandasKGanja, dolem and deenz like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Only in Game of Thrones are you old enough to gouge a dude's eyes out but not have sex.

Turner said, on video:

"In honor of Easter, I guess Game of Thrones wanted the story line to have a little Easter bunny hop-hop-hoppin' into that pussayyyyy...and that's the tea,"
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Only in Game of Thrones are you old enough to gouge a dude's eyes out but not have sex.
    unless it’s your brother maybe
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Jamie knighting Brienne made me cry - it was as good or better than if they had sex. She looked sooo happy... and fulfilled... and sooo dead. My daughter has a theory that Bronn will try to kill Jamie and Brienne will save his life at the cost of her own. Jamie will then kill Bronn, who, with his dying breath will tell him his loving sister is responsible, which would be the catalyst for Jamie killing Cercei.

Pod's song did seem to put a target on his back.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I unfortunately have something in common with Celebitchy. I will be highly disappointed if Podrick dies without us ever finding out what he did to those prostitutes that made them so giddy and refuse to charge him. I really want to know.
    A*O, Tiny Pixie, palta and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Speaking of Podrick, I did not know that these two guys were real-life father and son:

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

Also I don't think it's misplaced puritanism about Arya's nekkid scene. She's one of those actresses who looks super young, like 12-15! Being 22 doesn't matter visually, it's just an automatic visceral reaction.
    Kiernan Shipka is 19, imagine seeing her in a sex scene...I can't, because she looks about 12...
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I unfortunately have something in common with Celebitchy. I will be highly disappointed if Podrick dies without us ever finding out what he did to those prostitutes that made them so giddy and refuse to charge him. I really want to know.
    My best friend and I have been wondering for years too
    Podrick needs to write a book. Good sex for dummies

EDIT
    (god I cant embed a teet properly)

https://twitter.com/maisie_williams/...975806976?s=12

Maisie killed me
    Last edited by Tiny Pixie; April 24th, 2019 at 02:50 AM.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

The scene between Arya and Gendry felt forced to me. Again, no chemistry there.
    But I loved her reunion with the Mountain.

Tyrion, as usual, was the best for me. I love his scenes with Jamie.
    And he was the only one smart enough to have a serious conversation with Bran.
    Labelwhore and Beeyotch like this.

I agree, there was no chemistry between them. And as others mentioned, she looks 14 and he looks 30 which didn't help either. We were talking about that when we saw the episode. When you cast kids, you'll have no idea how they will look with 20 - tall like Sansa or extremely young looking like Arya.
    -

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just wish we had time to see more of this.

emkat, greysfang and witchcurlgirl like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information