Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 7 (spoilers)

I hope littlefinger is on Arya's list. Maybe that's what Sansa is thinking while she's watching how kickass her sister is. I'm still hoping the Direwolves will return.

I just watched the Hold the Door episode again and even though I knew it was coming I still cried. For like the 3rd or 4th time. I'm a mess.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How can you not cry in that episode? Bran ruined Hodors entire life and then Hodor saves him in the end. I would say, hands down, saddest scene from GoT.

Just in case you didn't know what Dickon looks like without the ugly ass armor:
    faithanne and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

A*O

Bran is a bit of a shit really. Yes, he has the burden of his disability and his "destiny" as doom-monger but he is utterly selfish and ungrateful. Or he's a lousy actor.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^Well he did say "thank you" to whatserface as she was leaving.

Honestly I think it's a little of both, they wrote him to be a stone-faced sage now that he's the All-Knowing Tree or whatever, AND he's not a very nuanced actor.

His acting is fine, he's supposed to be a spaced-out creeper now. He's not really feeling emotions anymore, he's too busy processing EVERY FUCKING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED. That blank all-knowing stare would give me the heebs.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I had to avoid all social media for two days in order not to see any spoilers for this episode. I loved it, the dragon scenes were epic.

A co-worker of mine had a good theory today that I haven't seen anywhere. She thinks Gendry is coming back to turn the dragonglass into weapons, even though most people think he's being brought back for Arya. I think both theories are good and both is better.

She also thinks Bran tells everyone that Littlefinger is the one who betrayed Ned and that either Arya or Jon will kill him. I just hope someone does and soon. I kinda like the idea of him being killed by Varys, but that's my own wish.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She also thinks Bran tells everyone that Littlefinger is the one who betrayed Ned and that either Arya or Jon will kill him. I just hope someone does and soon. I kinda like the idea of him being killed by Varys, who then hires Clyburn to transplant Littlefinger's penis onto him, and proceeds to whore his way through Littlefinger's abandoned brothels, but that's my own wish.
    Fixed it!

Hey, I was wondering. I know that Gendry is still alive, but I had thought at one point that the Red Witch had killed him while extracting blood from him for some spell. What happened to Gendry right after that?

Stannis and Melissandre had him in the dungeons, but Ser Davos freed him, took him to some smugglers cove, gave him a rowboat, and sent him on his way. That's why there's all the jokes about Gendry still rowing.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

He'll be back this season. He was at the premier for this season and not the past few. My neighbor has a theory that he is actually the son of Robert Baratheon and Cersei. We know she's a cold bitch and ordered the death of all this bastards. But maybe she just gave him up so she didn't have to raise Roberts kid. I guess there was something in season one that could make that plausible (it wasn't in the books). In that case he would have claim to the throne which is why she wanted him dead in season 2.

^No way is Gendry Cersei's. Maggy the Frog told Cersei she would have three children, and Robert sixteen (not sure how many it was on the show, twenty?).

In Season 1 Cersei told Catelyn that she had a "beautiful black haired boy" who died, and she was all sad-muppet about it. Like you said, that wasn't in the books.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Well, there you go. I'm proven wrong

Joffrey ordered the killing of the bastards I'm pretty sure.
    faithanne likes this.

More like Tywin on Joffrey's behalf. He was too busy shooting arrows into redheads.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information