Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 7 (spoilers)

Uh, Jorah? No way. Those grey herpz might not be gone for good. And it's definitely lights off for anyone brave enough to go there.

I'd rather bang my nephew. Even if he does 'know nothing'. And it looked like he learned a few things in that cave with firecrotch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Omg I would bang Jorah like a screen door in a hurricane. Gray herpz are gone! And him having no human contact all that time?! Oh yeah.
    levitt likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

I just could not get into Jorah, even before the grey herpz. Even though the actor is way more attractive than book Jorah reads.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm so sad. I've only cried one other time when someone died and that was hodor.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I really can stand Cersi now. And Dany was getting on my nervous seriously in this episode.

Always here to bring tidings of contrariness, but I love Daenerys this season. Sure, I would love to see more dragon action scenes from her, but I think she's nailing exactly how someone in her position would be. Why would she not ask Jon to bend the knee? She's keeping her eye on the prize. I'm curious if there will be any aunt/nephew hanky panky (I can't believe I just typed that). It should be a fun party when Jorah shows up.

I thought there were a lot of lol scenes in last night's episode and a lot of cry out loud scenes, too. But I loved when Ser Davos introduced Jon. And Tyrion's wit was back in proper form, too.

Olenna rocks. RIP.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I loved Olenna. She was a smart, snarky, badass bitch. Of course she had to die. Boo.
    Waterslide and greysfang like this.

If they kill Lyanna Mormont somebody better come check on me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She was a badass MF to the end. And that's how you make an exit. RIP Queen of Thorns
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I thought it was very interesting that Cersei did not kill Tyene in front of Ellaria. I tend to think it means we will see them again, or that they will escape.

It drives me nuts to see Cersei's troops stumble into success after success. First, with Euron, and then with Jamie's invasion of Highgarden and apparent access to a ton of gold.

And somebody please kill that satanic Qyburn dude - he has done more to keep Cersei in power than anyone else by far. I hope his death scene involves being cleaved in two by a giant battle axe.

If you are really smart, and really lucky, you will end up in your golden years with an Olenna who looked like this when she was young:

A*O

Ep 4: Danny's as mad as her father and it's beginning to show. Come back Jorah and finally bang some sense into her. She's a lousy ruler.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Is jamie dead?

I doubt it. He went into the water.

Fuck me, but I thought the dragon riding scene was pretty bad ass. And effective.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information