Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 7 (spoilers)

A*O

Murder/suicide. He can't live with her, or without her.
    emkat likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Arya can't kill Cersei. According to the books, there is a prophecy that either Jamie or Tyrion will kill her. I'm betting on Jamie at this point.
    Cersei thinks it's Tyrion, so it will probably be Jaime. I wouldn't be surprised if they die at the same time because that's how they came in the world as well.

^^^I used to want it to be Jamie, and like you, assumed that he would die at the same time, but now I'm wondering if it could be Arya with Jamie's face. I like that idea, because I don't want Cersei's death to be bittersweet. I want it to be horrific - for her - and thinking Jamie killed her could be the worst death for her. Then Jamie would die too, knowing that his great love died thinking he killed her.

I like this idea a lot.

Me while watching: "Is that fucking Ed Sheeran?"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Me while watching: "Is that fucking Ed Sheeran?"
    Me too. My husband was all, "who is Ed Sheeran" WHAT? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    ^^^I used to want it to be Jamie, and like you, assumed that he would die at the same time, but now I'm wondering if it could be Arya with Jamie's face. I like that idea, because I don't want Cersei's death to be bittersweet. I want it to be horrific - for her - and thinking Jamie killed her could be the worst death for her. Then Jamie would die too, knowing that his great love died thinking he killed her.

I like this idea a lot.
    I like your idea a lot too. God I want her to suffer. I don't even buy that her children being killed made her suffer enough. It seems like she mainly saw them as extensions of herself, like a true narcissist would, instead of loving them for the individuals they are. She is selfish and hateful and I want her comeuppance to be just as painful and horrific as everything she's inflicted on others. Writers better not disappoint.

Speaking of the writers, anyone else creeped out by that Benioff guy's facial hair/cheek area? It almost looks like he's got fillers or cheek implants, or maybe his facial hair is just specifically groomed to give him the illusion of protruding cheekbones. But his face freaks me the fuck out, I hate looking at it, it's kind of grotesque.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

I like this idea a lot.
    Just have the mountain piss in her face and then kill her. God that scene where he does that to the nun squicked me out bad, but it was a good way to kill that bitch. Shame!

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Just have the mountain piss in her face and then kill her. God that scene where he does that to the nun squicked me out bad, but it was a good way to kill that bitch. Shame!
    Wow, I have to admit, I don't remember that. All I remember was the scene where Cersei is closing the door as Mountain unfastens his codpiece and the nun screams.

I don't think that Cersei could really be hurt emotionally at this point. Her reaction to Tommen's death - I think she refers to him as a traitor - seems to indicate that either she has no real emotional bond with anyone, or that she rationalizes the person's death so that it can't affect her. The way she was casting blame on Jamie (again) for Tyrions escape, and their father's death, doesn't make me think she has any real attachment to Jamie, except familial/alliance. And she still thinks that Tyrion killed Joffrey. Initially, that trial of Tyrion looked like a kangaroo court set up by Cersei to eliminate him, but that last scene indicates that Cersei is just a vindictive moron.

I think she care about Jamie, being that he is an extension of herself. I think she did have some degree of motherly affection for Joffrey, though she raised him to be an insane bastard. The other two are focused on so little in the show that I can't say for sure if she seems to have any cares for them other than as pieces on a chess board. Tyrion has always been her enemy of sorts. It's Tyrion's fault her mother died, therefore Tyrion will always be hated no matter what. Jamie seems to at least begin to grow a little as a person when he's not within her influence. Though, he did push Bran out of a window, so he's not a shining example of moral uprightness.

Most of the people who were shining examples of moral uprightness are dead.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

As Sansa reminded Jon
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greyscale stuff aside, Iain Glen is ridiculously attractive.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I loved this episode. Fuck Reek.

So does Grey Worm still have his worm and is just missing his stones?
    Last edited by greysfang; July 24th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information