Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 6 (Spoilers)

I must have a heart of stone for I wasn't really moved by that last scene.
    I mean, it was pretty intense and dramatic, but no more than that to me. I was more shocked by Summer's death.
    Geest and Seapharris7 like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Will hodor and Summer become whitewalkers now?

well that was a boring episode.
    Alysheba likes this.

Benjen fucking Stark!!!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    well that was a boring episode.
    I thought so too - until Coldjen/Benhands and then Dany taking Drogon for a spin, which were both pretty epic and worth the wait. I have no fucking idea where this season is going but I love almost everything about it. Except for the high direwolf body count and the fact it's Season 6 and Jaime is still pussy-whipped by Cersei.
    Alysheba likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Yay Benjen!

And the Blackfish is returning too!!!!! Can't wait.

I hate having to watch week to week. It drives me insane when the episode is over that I now need to wait a week....
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm excited that Arya's storyline finally looks like it's about to take off. I think her getting The Needle out signified that she's decided to embrace being a Stark and leave behind her apprenticeship with the faceless assassins. Also, her blowing out the candle in the end meant that she knew the Waif would come looking for her, but she can now fight in the dark since she learnt to fight while she was blind. So she'll have an advantage over the Waif.

I finally caught the episode.

Man, I love Meera. Her throwing herself down on Bran and saying "I'm sorry" when it looked like they were about to be overtaken was one of the most romantic things I've seen in a while (even though there is nothing going on between them).

When Benjen took his hood off, I was thinking, "I know I'm supposed to know who this guy is, but who the hell is he???"

Walder Frey talking about losing Riverrun to Blackfish kind of threw me for a loop. Especially, all the groups that had thrown in with him. Was this talked about in an earlier episode because I don't remember any of it? And why would sending that Edmude/Edderude guy from the dungeon help Walder Frey's sons at all?

It pains me to admit this, but I was really getting ready for a walk of atonement by Margeury. I had my cocktail robe on, a martini in one hand, and my feet up on an ottoman, and everything. Oh, well. At first, I thought the Lord High Sept was totally caving until I saw Tommen step out.

Where is this whole Samwell Tarley thing going??? Is father is an utter, irredeemable a-hole. Pawning Gilly and her child off on him looked like a bad bet to begin with. Is he going back to Castle Black? Is he allowed back? Gilly's certainly not.

Danaerys is going back to Mereen, right? It would be a great time to kick ass except that Tyrion has already made a deal with representatives of the Sons of the Harpy. Is anybody going to want to build 1,000 ships for her?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I finally caught the episode.

Man, I love Meera. Her throwing herself down on Bran and saying "I'm sorry" when it looked like they were about to be overtaken was one of the most romantic things I've seen in a while (even though there is nothing going on between them).
    Book Bran has a huge crush on Meera.

When Benjen took his hood off, I was thinking, "I know I'm supposed to know who this guy is, but who the hell is he???"
    Don't you remember last season's finale when that stabby little bitch Olly lured Jon Snow to his death with fake news of Uncle Benjen? Benjen was in the previouslies. I was kind of expecting it to be him because in the book they're rescued by a half-wight called Coldhands, who some think is Benjen (although GRRM seemingly confirmed he isn't in a handwritten note on a manuscript).

Walder Frey talking about losing Riverrun to Blackfish kind of threw me for a loop. Especially, all the groups that had thrown in with him. Was this talked about in an earlier episode because I don't remember any of it? And why would sending that Edmude/Edderude guy from the dungeon help Walder Frey's sons at all?
    Littlefinger told Sansa about the Blackfish re-taking Riverrun a couple of episodes ago, and she told Jon & Co. And Edmure is Lord of Riverrun so he's a valuable hostage and his marriage to Walder's daughter legitimises the Freys' claim to the Riverlands.

Where is this whole Samwell Tarley thing going??? Is father is an utter, irredeemable a-hole. Pawning Gilly and her child off on him looked like a bad bet to begin with. Is he going back to Castle Black? Is he allowed back? Gilly's certainly not.
    Sam will go to Oldtown, do a fastrack Maester's course and return to help Jon fight the White Walkers with the family sword. I've seen it suggested that Sam took it deliberately to lure his father and his army to the north to help fight. And as for Gilly at Castle Black, if they do go back the Night's Watch, the few that are left, aren't going to care if Sam has his woman and baby there. They've been hosting a red witch, a reanimated corpse and the wife of Ramsay Snow. Gilly is nothing.

Danaerys is going back to Mereen, right? It would be a great time to kick ass except that Tyrion has already made a deal with representatives of the Sons of the Harpy. Is anybody going to want to build 1,000 ships for her?
    I think maybe the various Greyjoys are going to give Dany her ships, one way or the other.

Thanks, Faithanne. All of that makes sense to me now.

Sam swiping that sword was a pretty ballsy f-you to dad. Hope he kills some WW's with it, saves the realm and Queen Dany gives him honors/a title/castle that makes his old man's look like a pile of dragon dung by comparison.

Arya is going to cut a bitch. *popcorn*

Random thoughts:

If a traveling troupe actress playing Cersei can have a reasonably decent wig, surely the real Cersei has the hook up. What gives? Stubbornness??

Am I the only one who doesn't buy Margarine's conversion?

Bout time for Walder Frey to throw another party, eh? Been missing that crusty old fucker. Obvs he hasn't gotten word about Roose and Fat Walda and Baby Legit.

And speaking of crypt-keepers, where's the Grey Betch? Isn't she supposed to be haunting by now?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Arya blowing out the candle was a nice touch. Her blindness training is going to come in handy in the dark.
    faithanne likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

This is going to be an unpopular opinion and I've never been a fan of Lena Headey as Cersei (love Lena, but she is nothing like Cersei) but her acting this season is terrible. A couple of her "Lannisters rool!" speeches have been incredibly stilted, like they recorded her at a table read and decided just to go with that. It really took me out of the scene this week.
    Alysheba likes this.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information