Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 6 (Spoilers)

I'm already getting antsy, but at least that's something!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Since it's not coming out til JULY, my husband got HBO again and we're watching it from the beginning.

Which is a good refresher since I can't remember the peripheral characters and the long-arc storylines for shit. I watch for the sex, violence and dragons.
    Waterslide likes this.

Speaking of re-watching episodes. Scenes I could watch over and over again (warning, spoilers):

1. Ramsay Bolting becoming dog food.
    2. Theon knocking Ramsay's psycho gf off the tower onto the hard rocks below.
    3. The White Walkers overruning the last Wildling encampment.
    4. Every scene with Ygritte and Jon together.
    5. The Dothraki sweeping around the corner to deliver some unbelievably harsh justice to the Sons of the Harpy
    6. Every single scene Tyene Sand is in
    7. Oberyn vs. the Mountain (only until the Mountain knocks Oberyn off his feet)
    8. Every scene where Tormund or the Hound gets a killer one-liner

Damn Excited !!!

Someone on YT posted a pic of filming and showed a pic of the actor who plays Gendry.

Was he still in the rowboat?

I really want to try a couple of these. The Beyond the Wall looks like something I would normally drink, but now I'm intrigued by the Kingslayer.

Waterslide and Sassiness like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blood of the Dragon sounds suspiciously like a cosmopolitan.
    Sassiness likes this.

If I actually knew people who watched Game of Thrones, I would love to have a party and serve that stuff, along with some of the meals from the cookbook. I'm not a big gin drinker, but those all sound pretty good. I think the "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts" would be the most fun to order at a bar, though.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

So, do we start a new thread for Season 7? I'll put this here for now.

Game of Thrones
    : 5 Things You May Have Missed in the Season 7 Trailer

By Lindsay Macdonald | May 24, 2017 6:38 PM EDT

Now that you've had time to freak out over the first trailer for Game of Thrones Season 7, it's time to take an obsessively close look at it to figure out which spoilers it dropped in our laps.
    HBO usually locks up Game of Thrones spoilers tighter than Fort Knox, but big trailers like this tend to let a few things slip through the cracks. Who could forget the Season 6 trailer that showed a very blurry Jon Snow (Kit Harington) alive and well and charging into battle?
    The Season 7 trailer is no different, so let's take a look.
    1. Yara & Ellaria's kiss
    In a super short, half-second shot, you can see Yara (Gemma Whelan) and Ellaria (Indira Varma) getting down to business. Given that Varys (Conleth Hill) showed up in Dorne at the end of Season 6, it's long been speculated that Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) would team up with Ellaria and Olenna Tyrell (Diana Rigg), and now we've got even more proof.
    2. Daenery's first step on Westerosi soil
    During Daenery's ominous line, "I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms," we can see her pressing her hand to a sandy beach, most likely because it's her first step back on the land she was whisked away from as a child. Let's just hope this first step comes in Episode 1; we've waited long enough to see Dany back on the mainland.

via GIPHY
    3. Jon Snow giving Littlefinger a beat down
    Thank goodness someone is keeping Littlefinger (Aidan Gillen) in check, because as always, he's creeping on Sansa (Sophie Turner) in this trailer. In another "blink and you'll miss it" shot, Jon can been seen shoving Littlefinger up against a wall (likely in the crypt beneath Winterfell) with murder in his eyes.

via GIPHY
    4. The Unsullied/Lannister battle
    It looks like Dany's Unsullied army will be taking on Cersei's (Lena Headey) Lannister lions this year. The battle for the Iron Throne has finally arrived, but while the women battle it out, Jon seems more interested in running from White Walkers in the snowy North.

via GIPHY
    5. Jorah's Greyscale
    Last we saw of Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen), he was leaving Dany's side to go search for a cure for his Greyscale. It looks like he hasn't had much luck with his deadly disease yet, if the Greyscale-covered arm reaching through a small door belongs to him.
    Game of Thrones premieres Sunday, July 16th at 9/8c on HBO.

TAGS: SUMMER PREVIEW, HBO, SUMMER TV

Game of Thrones Season Spoilers in Season 7 Trailer - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Yeah, we need a new thread.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

OK, I could start one.

ETA -

Season 7 discussion starts here:

Game of Thrones - Season 7 (spoilers)
    Last edited by Waterslide; May 25th, 2017 at 10:40 AM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread Information