Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 6 (Spoilers)

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Anyway, I watched both final episodes and was blown away. I'm going to give them another watch tonight because I was travelling and distracted with my son's crap while watching, so I need to sit and focus on the show. A few moments really shocked me and Jon's claustrophobia moment nearly made me hyperventilate, but now that I know its coming maybe it won't be so bad on the re-watch.

I Love Lyanna Mormont! She is up there with my favorite characters now. I do wish there had been a bit more Arya in the finales, but at least her storyline advanced (thank gawd).
    faithanne and Seapharris7 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I Love Lyanna Mormont! She is up there with my favorite characters now. I do wish there had been a bit more Arya in the finales, but at least her storyline advanced (thank gawd).
    I love her -- she is like some kind of child-prodigy royal. Not only does she get straight to the point, she knows which family stood with Jon Snow, and which one didn't.

I haven't watched the episode a second time, but didn't Olenna go down to Dorne to meet up with the Sand Snakes and plot revenge against Cersei?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I haven't watched the episode a second time, but didn't Olenna go down to Dorne to meet up with the Sand Snakes and plot revenge against Cersei?

yes, the final shot of the fleets shows the tyrell, martell, greyjoy and targaryean sigils on the sails so they're team targaryean now.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    How could I forget the Tower of Joy? "Promise me, Ned." Yes, I cried.
    The prince who was promised

Not sure if it's fact, but made me laugh

Yeah this too <sigh>

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

So glad I wasn't the only one thinking (yelling) it during that scene

So I've been reading the books this long weekend and finding lots of little things that didn't make it into the show and I'm feeling a little cheated that I didn't get to see these great little moments on screen. Thank god for the books.
    Waterslide likes this.

So I've been reading the books this long weekend and finding lots of little things that didn't make it into the show and I'm feeling a little cheated that I didn't get to see these great little moments on screen. Thank god for the books.
    That's the thing with commercial appeal. They edit out a lot. I'm not a reader myself but this happens with every book-movie. Like, Harry Potter III is the only book I've ever finished reading and it is so much different than the movies.

So who dies? Jon, Dany, Tyrion?

Because George RrrrrrRRRRRRR(Butters on South Park)Martin, we want to see the end so we can all move on with our lives!
    Alysheba likes this.

So who dies? Jon, Dany, Tyrion?
    I doubt it, but judging by the show it's not looking good for Hodor, Rickon, Margaery, Tommen, Loras, Summer, Shaggydog...

And of course Book Shireen is still at Castle Black, un-crisped.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^LOL @ Viserys. As a side note, I just watched that new Netflix detective show with Anna Friel, and the actor who played Viserys was on there, and I didn't know it was even him until I saw someone on the internet mention it. Completely unrecognizable.

I really enjoyed this last season, so much so that I have being doing a slow re-watch of the show from the beginning. I just reread the first GoT book recently, and I'm on to rereading A Clash of Kings now. I got distracted and never finished the whole series and so much time had passed, I just started over, but just the same, I'm happy I did.
    greysfang and faithanne like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Where you been WS?

I've been doing a complete re-watch and am almost finished S6. Previous seasons are so much more enjoyable, particularly parts I didn't care for much or found boring (Ironborn, Theon's torture, some of Arya's Braavos stuff etc) when you know how things have turned out since. The only part I fast-forwarded through was Tyrion's Orson-squashing-bugs monologue scene - it was so long and boring and pointless, and they sacrificed important Jaime/Tyrion dialogue from the books just to include it.

Next I'll start my third re-read of the books. There's a long wait until Season 7.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information