Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Game Of Thrones - Season 5

I would also prefer him to return in his usual form. Love Jon Snow. When Jon and Sam said their goodbyes and toasted to when they meet again, I was hoping they'd meet soon. I like their friendship and I loved when Sam helped Jon fight through the last battle.

I hated the bitch who kept coming in to Cersei's cell telling her to confess and spilled the water on the floor. It was interesting to see Cersei taken down a few notches, the unflappable Cersei humbled to getting on her knees to slurp up whatever drops of water she could off the ground, but when Cersei told her, "my face will be the last thing you see before you die," I hoped it was true and still hope it will be. I've not read the book.

Loved when Brienne of Tarth killed that guy, explained why she's killing him and asked him if he had any last words like it's for the record or something. I love how she always maintains her professional demeanor, even during executions.

I did think the nun's habit was unusual in that you could see the definition of her tits and waist in her habit, which I've not seen on a nun before. The creepiest thing about the walk of shame was the nun repeating "shame" as the people threw shit at Cersei. So dramatic how Cersei kept her eyes on that castle as she waded through the humiliation.

So Sasha Stark is dead, no?

The murder/blinding scene with Arya was insane, I was gripped to the edge of my seat.

Loved when they asked Tyrion if he was a good soldier and what could he do to contribute to their journey, he said, "I can drink."

What's gonna happen to Khaleesi with all those guys circling her? I felt sorry for the wounded dragon.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

^^^My last question was rhetorical. Not looking for spoilers, that's why I never come in this thread.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I don't think he's so much wounded, more like lazy with a few paper cuts.
    bonnilass likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Comment I ran across on the most recent episode: "Meh. Was not a fan of the body double. Those boobs were subpar."
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I don't remember the Cersei scene being so violent in the book. I don't think they did a good job of showing Cersei's defiance and confidence in her good looks being stripped away to have her running and trying to cover herself. And even though I have always hated Cersei, I did pity her more in the book.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

All I remember from the books was that the faces in the crowd became people she'd hurt like Ned etc, but that would have been too difficult (but completely awesome) to do in the show.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Comment I ran across on the most recent episode: "Meh. Was not a fan of the body double. Those boobs were subpar."
    funny! i thought something similar when i watched it. the body was awesome but the boobs were not great and sort of wonky. at the time i thought it was her and maybe due to having a baby.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

For comparison purposes - Lena at the beach in 2014:

And the censored CGI image:

"Her neck grew three sizes that day."
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Looking at a still shot, that is a shitty CGI. Personally, I was way too engrossed in the story to notice.

I think Lena has a better body than the double.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

In the books her body was sagging and showing her age, which was part of her humiliation, as she'd always been able to get by on her beauty. But the books stress how much she's been drinking (to show that she's becoming like Robert) and how none of her clothes fit (she blames her washerwomen for shrinking her gowns). Plus she's had three kids.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I thought her body/the body double's body was pretty awesome. I didn't notice her tits weren't even, everyone has a bigger boob than the other.

I can't believe Jon is genuinely dead, I mean I know previous loved characters have died and stayed dead, but nah. Come on, he must come back, and by "he" I mean Kit.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Ghost better not bed dead.

I'm thinking he'll warg around in Ghost's body.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The bod was fine. What do people think the tits of a woman that's had a few kids look like? They usually look much worse than those. They were fine. She also had a great stomach for a woman that has had kids in an era without Pilates or tummy tucks.

On the he show Cersei has had 4 kids, not 3. She had a son that was actually Robert's but he died in his infancy. Then she had Jamie's afterwards.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Same on this show. And there was certainly nothing wrong with the body double's body. Just saying I think Lena has a better one. I'm glad they didn't make her look like some saggy hag like in the book just cause she'd had a few kids. (Screw you GRRM).

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information