Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Game Of Thrones - Season 5

Why? So he can find Tyrion? *confused*

Anyway, I thought the dude who was dismissed by Danaerys, who captured Tyrion at the brothel was going to bring him to Cirsei to get the Lordship reward? Am I off on that?

Possible spoilers:

Cersei is having an undefeatable champion made for herself. She needs all the weapons she can get.

When Jorah snatched Tyrion and said 'im taking you to the queen' he meant his queen, not Cersei. He wants to try to get back in her good graces.
    Beeyotch and faithanne like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

When Jorah snatched Tyrion and said 'im taking you to the queen' he meant his queen, not Cersei. He wants to try to get back in her good graces.
    That was my first thought. Although I can't figure out why he would be valuable to her. And Varys was bringing him there already?

God I really do need Cliff's Notes help. Thanks wcg

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That was my first thought. Although I can't figure out why he would be valuable to her. And Varys was bringing him there already?
    But jorah didn't know that's where T & V were headed.

He's valuable because he's a Lannister, and the Lannister's brought down her family. It was Tywin who betrayed her father by tricking him into thinking he had come to his aid, but then sacking the city, and Jamie who killed her father. The Lannister family are Daenarys' family's mortal enemies.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

But jorah didn't know that's where T & V were headed.

He's valuable because he's a Lannister, and the Lannister's brought down her family. It was Tywin who betrayed her father by tricking him into thinking he had come to his aid, but then sacking the city, and Jamie who killed her father. The Lannister family are Daenarys' family's mortal enemies.
    Okay, but if Varys was bringing him there, and doggedly selling Tyrion on the idea that she would be the most fair of those vying for the iron throne, how was Varys going to sell Danaerys on this?

Varys has been working for the Tagaryen cause the whole time. From the first episodes when her brother was still alive and they were with Ilario Mopatis (which is where V & T went as soon as they got off the ship from Kings Landing, to Mopatis' home)

I know its confusing, but they lay this stuff out in conversations over the course of all the seasons. Didn't you say you missed a couple of seasons? You need to watch those, because I find that it can be confusing even to people that have seen them all.

I thought Tyrion turned down the whore because she was a slave? That scene in the books is kind of the opposite and very controversial.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I know its confusing, but they lay this stuff out in conversations over the course of all the seasons. Didn't you say you missed a couple of seasons? You need to watch those, because I find that it can be confusing even to people that have seen them all.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I missed 2 and 3. Right now, I'm doing online training at night (for credits to maintain a certification) and I usually am watching TV at the same time. Catching up on Game of Thrones on OnDemand would be the perfect accompaniment.

I'm confused about the Sansa / Ramsay thing, it's very different in the books (where basically you have absolutely no idea what Martin is going to do with Sansa & where that subplot is heading), so I wonder how that's gonna turn out.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

^Yeah I wonder how the WF storyline will go. Will Sansa be Jeyne Poole or will it be Miranda? Will Miranda be jealous and try and torture Sansa or will she take the place of Mance and the spearwives and help her and Theon escape? Maybe we don't know the real reason they're all at Winterfell anyway, even in the books.

A*O

If/when Jorah goes back to Danny she'll have him washed and brought to her tent and keep him there indefinitely. A thorough seeing to would help her to lighten up. Tyrion could watch.

I'd love to know what Little Finger Baylish (sp?) is up to. Sansa is betrothed to a sadistic monster so that will turn out well.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If/when Jorah goes back to Danny she'll have him washed and brought to her tent and keep him there indefinitely. A thorough seeing to would help her to lighten up. Tyrion could watch.

I'd love to know what Little Finger Baylish (sp?) is up to. Sansa is betrothed to a sadistic monster so that will turn out well.
    It looks like a number of people are incredibly pissed off about the the Sansa plotline and think that it makes Littlefinger look like a moron instead of a master strategist. But I forget why.

I actually think it shows Littlefinger hedging his bets - he's still a Lannister man and technically so are the Boltons, but they can see that Cersei is losing her power without Tywin so maybe Baelish/Roose want to break away and form a new alliance. In the books SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!! Littlefinger is setting up Sansa to marry the heir to the Vale (as nobody expects Sweetrobin to survive to adulthood) and that way LF will control the Vale and hold the key to the North (Sansa is the heir to Winterfell as far as anybody knows) [END SPOILERS] so it could be that after the wedding LF plans to do away with the Boltons and declare Sansa the Lady of Winterfell. Or something. I would LOVE it if the wedding was payback for the Red Wedding and LF whispers "Cat Stark sends her regards" while he's gutting Roose. I can dream.

A*O

Cersei is turning into the MIL From Hell but actually I don't blame her - that Maergery (sp?) is a wicked little minx, non?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information