Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Game Of Thrones - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

On the he show Cersei has had 4 kids, not 3. She had a son that was actually Robert's but he died in his infancy. Then she had Jamie's afterwards.
    They forgot to tell Maggy the Frog. Her prophecy still said 3.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

They sure did. Cause even in the show, during season 1 when she was (fake) consoling Catelyn over Bran's accident she spoke of losing a black-haired baby boy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not reading this thread yet because I don't want spoilers.

I started watching the show again, since I've started to read the books, the show is more watchable for me. I'm in the middle of season 5 on the show and in the middle of Book 2. I want to know just one thing: Does Arya every find Nymeria again?

Okay, so there's lots of things I want to ask, but I won't. I just need to know about her wolf, its killing me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No, she hasn't.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Fuck.

Maybe in a later book, like 6 or 7?
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If he ever gets to them.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

She doesn't physically meet up with her (yet) but she doesn't realise she's been warging into her, the way Bran does with his wolf Summer (and Jon does with Ghost in the books) and keeps waking up from "dreams" where she's actually been running around inside her wolf (even from across the Narrow Sea). GRRM has confirmed Nymeria will play a part in future books, and take note every time someone mentions a massive wolf pack terrorising Freys in the Riverlands - that's Nymeria, building up a band of little wolf buddies (but she won't let them fuck her).
    Gossiplover likes this.

Holy shit! That white walker dead army was creepy as fuck, especially when the king/general raised all the dead wildlings.

^ that was the best episode of the season.
    greysfang likes this.

So little miss insomnia over here woke up way too early this morning and decided to watch the last episode instead of doing something productive. I was a little irritated at the finale.

Lots of spoilers below:

While I loved watching Cersei's humiliation I'm irritated they left out other plot lines like what's happening to Margery and Loras in prison, what's going on with Bran, where the hell is Rickon? Bran is my favorite and we haven't heard a word about him in like 2 or 3 episodes. I couldn't give less a fuck about Cersei and I'm pretty bored with Jon Snow. I did like Stannis' end which was totally deserved since he sacrificed Shireen and I liked Sansa's escape, though I wish Theon wasn't with her, but I hate them both so I don't care too much. Myrcelle dying just as she's acknowledging Jamie is her father was such poetic justice since he tried to kill Bran, a very young child.

Bran wasn't in the entire season. By the time we see him again the actor will look like he's 25, playing a 12 year old.

A*O

Yeah, Bran is still under that tree I think.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Bran wasn't in the entire season. By the time we see him again the actor will look like he's 25, playing a 12 year old.

Shit, was it that long? I guess i wasn't paying that much attention. I binged through all five season the past few weeks and hadn't realized I hadn't seen him at all in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I thought she would stand up to him a little more.

That whole "dwarf cock" scene really took me by surprise. That elixir must be way at the end of the apothecary's shelf. Good to see Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje show up, too. Great actor.

I think that Tyrion in his discussion with Jorah might have provided some foreshadowing a potential mutiny among Jon Snow's men because of how unpopular the mission is.

So, did the faceless people grant Arya some kind of limited ability to change her appearance?

I'm getting the impression that Oberyn's gf might be about to be executed.

Adebisi!!! Holy shit, it was bugging me that I knew the voice but couldn't place from where. Loved him on Oz. Looks like he's gained a couple pounds though.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Holy shit! That white walker dead army was creepy as fuck, especially when the king/general raised all the dead wildlings.
    That was one of the best 20 minutes of the whole show
    greysfang and faithanne like this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information