Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 2 (Beware Spoilers!)

*bump* new trailer!

I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I can't wait for Joffrey to get what he has coming.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

So I've been putting off watching this show because I knew it'd be another one I would get hooked on. My friends and family all tell me to watch it. Tonight I watched the first 2 episodes and yeah, I don't want to stop. Oh and holy smokes, I would not mind Jason Momoa ravaging me! I'm going to try and watch it from the beginning so I may not frequent this thread anymore. Good times!
    Karistiona likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought it was funny.

Karistiona likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I can't believe I watched both Game of Thrones and Mad Men last night and was a bit bored by both. I've become really jaded, it's depressing.

I do love how Margaery is already manipulating that little punk Joffrey, that's fun to watch. I also love her grandmother and hope that Sansa isn't going to find herself in more trouble by trusting in her and telling her information about Joffrey which could be considered treasonous (everybody knows anyway, that he's a monster but apparently you're not allowed to say it out loud!)
    Margaery, Joffrey, Sansa, The Queen of Thorns and Cersei could be my favorite intertwined storyline this season.

I'm still confused by all the character names and plots, yeah I am slow when it comes to this show. But why has Theon been captured?! And by who?

And Lawd Hammercy...Jon Snow.... Yum... I don't know if I am watching the show because I am interested in all the plots of just his and the Dragons.

I'm a bit confused about Theon - last I remember he was rallying what was left of his troops to make a last stand and die at Winterfell but they clocked him one and I assumed they all escaped with him unconscious. Next thing he's hanging on that wheel/crucifix thing. Did I fall asleep somewhere?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

It's clearer in the books. He's been kidnapped by a sadistic fuck, basically.
    Karistiona likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I want Arya's hot assassin friend to return

WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

Me too !

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    It's clearer in the books. He's been kidnapped by a sadistic fuck, basically.
    He is coming this season, cannot wait!

Ahhh Jaqen, le sigh. There's hottie upon hottie in GoT, I love it. I really miss Momoa though.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

*drools*
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I love this guy! I need a hot assassin in my life, so many possibilities!

The Most Hilarious ‘Game of Thrones’ Craigslist Sex Ad You’ll Ever Read

by Marlow Stern Apr 9, 2013 4:45 AM EDT A 25-year-old woman in New Orleans posted a hilarious ‘Game of Thrones’-themed sex ad on the ‘Casual Encounters’ section of Craigslist that has to be seen to be believed.

So much carnal knowledge is on display in Game of Thrones, HBO’s hit swords and sandals fantasy series, that the show inspired media critics to coin the term sexposition—providing plot exposition mid-humping.

But this may be a bit too kinky…even for the Seven Kingdoms.

Daenerys Targaryen and Robb Stark of “Game of Thrones.” (HBO)

On the evening of April 5, an anonymous person claiming to be a 25-year-old woman in New Orleans posted a ridiculously funny Game of Thrones-themed query on the Casual Encounters section of Craigslist. Under the headline “Seeking Robb Stark Look-alike from GoT,” the “woman” claimed she recently purchased a replica of the show’s Iron Throne and was seeking a male partner to help act out an “elaborate” sex fantasy in which she, dressed as “Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons,” makes “wild and passionate love” on it with a man portraying Robb Stark, another of the show’s characters.

You can read the full text of the post here:

Click to view larger image. (Craigslist.com)

Daenerys Targaryen, the platinum blonde beauty played by Emilia Clarke, has emerged as one of the show’s more crush-worthy characters. Her fanbase is so rabid that the Broadway show Breakfast at Tiffany’s, which stars Clarke, was recently forced to beef up security because randy Thrones fans were breaking out their camera-phones and snapping pictures of the actress’s nude scenes in the play.

And the third season premiere of Game of Thrones broke ratings records, delivering a series-high 4.4 million viewers for its 9 p.m. showing and a total of 6.7 million overall counting the night’s two replays—despite airing on Easter Sunday and despite more than 1 million people screening pirated copies, according to ABC News. Meanwhile, life-size replicas of the Iron Throne, made of fiberglass, are available on the show’s website for a hefty $30,000.

The Craigslist poster’s fantasy does stray a bit from the show’s plot, however, as Daenerys is a widow and Robb Stark (Richard Madden), King of the North and lord of House Stark, recently wed a Volantene noblewoman-healer by the name of Talisa Maegyr (Oona Chaplin), in secret. Perhaps it would’ve made a bit more sense for the man in the sexcapade to be playing Ser Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen), exiled knight and sworn protector of Daenerys who is hopelessly in love with her.

“You will need to provide your own clothing,” the post says. “Please keep in mind that you will have recently participated in a battle and been thrown in a dungeon, so you will not be wearing your nicest furs. I’m looking for a Stark in the streets but a wildling in the sheets.”

Like The Daily Beast on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates all day long.

Marlow Stern is the assistant culture editor of Newsweek and The Daily Beast and holds a master’s degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. He has served in the editorial department of Blender magazine, and as an editor at Amplifier Magazine and Manhattan Movie Magazine.

For inquiries, please contact The Daily Beast at editorial@thedailybeast.com.

Tags:

The Most Hilarious
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Me too, but didn't he change his face to a less attractive guy during his last appearance?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information