Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Lights

I just got the 1st and 2nd season on dvd and I love this show! I hope I can watch season 3 before the show starts May 7th.

And how HOT is Tim???? woo hoo!! So sexy! He has these eyes that just pull you in. DAMN!!

The show is completely underrated.

Don't be too dispappointed with the 2nd season, remember it was writers' strike.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

So when the show starts on May 7th, what season are they starting with?

I assume that Tim will still be on the show,...but isn't he out of high school by now? And what about the other students? I sure hope it isn't all new kids.

I saw this upcoming season on Directv already. It's really good, I'll be re-watching it on NBC.

There are some really dramatic events. Zach Gilford who plays Matt Seracen, is a part-time character now, he is on a new series called Matadors filming in Chicago right now that will be on ABC in the upcoming months. I worked on the show with him, he is the nicest guy, I SOOOO wanted to tell him how great FNL is, but didn't.....anyway, all you FNL fans will not be disappointed, there will be laughs and lots of tears.

Soo excited!!! 2 days until it comes back! Its been waaay too long!

Yea!!! I am excited for the new shows,...but I only got through season 2 of the dvd's. I guess I will be a tad behind tonight. Is the new show tonight the start of season 4?

Anyone else watch the show on Friday night? I thought it was really good. Since I have not watched season 3 yet,....can anyone tell me why the town is dividing up the school districts? And why would Coach Taylor get moved to the other school after taking the Panthers to the State Championships?

And what grades are Matt and Landry in? I would have thought they would have both graduated since they were Sophmores in the 1st season.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Anyone else watch the show on Friday night? I thought it was really good. Since I have not watched season 3 yet,....can anyone tell me why the town is dividing up the school districts? And why would Coach Taylor get moved to the other school after taking the Panthers to the State Championships?

And what grades are Matt and Landry in? I would have thought they would have both graduated since they were Sophmores in the 1st season.

No spoilers -

Direct TV already aired this season so I've already seen all the shows.

This year Matt isn't in school, he graduated last year but didn't go off to college so he could stay close to his girlfriend who seems to feel guility about.

Coach was pushed out of his job by the parents of the booster club. So he attends a run down school filled with children with less advantages. His wife Tammy is still the school principal.

Landry chose to follow coach to the new school because Matt told him he would actually get to play football this year instead of sitting on the bench.

Still have the eye candy known as Riggins.

This year the show is more plot driven than centering on the "pretty kids"

_______

Next year is supposed to be the last year which is a shame. The show doesn't have kids that never grow up, it centers around coach and his family and face facts in school kids graduated out so this show is more realistic.

Okay thanks. I guess Landry was a year younger than Matt than. I just assumed they were in the same grade.

I hope there is SOME Riggins in the new season,...he is pretty!!

I agree with Chilly, this show is underrated.
    I discovered it a few months ago, and though I was kinda prejudiced (I though it would only be evolving around soccer and sport, so I though I wouldn't like it), I watched it and I must admit I thought it was pretty good.

But it's not aired in France anymore.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Okay thanks. I guess Landry was a year younger than Matt than. I just assumed they were in the same grade.

I hope there is SOME Riggins in the new season,...he is pretty!!
    yep.. Matt and Landry grew up together, Landry is one year behind Matt.

You'll see plenty of Riggins.

bums me out that they've already said next year will be the last, I guess it's because all of the "kids" will have graduated out by then, from what I understand it's Julie's last year too.

I've been watching it from the beginning and you never knew if it was going to be aired or not... it wasn't easy being a fan.

I ordered the first 3 seasons of the show on dvd over the weekend. I am hoping they will get season 4 out soon.

I have just fallen in love with the characters. I think more people would like the show if they gave it a chance.

Soooooooooo glad to hear that there will be more TIM!!! That boy is fine!!!

Anyone going to watch tonight? I wonder if this season 4 will be the last if the ratings don't go up enough for NBC? I hope not,....I really love the show and its cast.

I just finished last night's episode. It was great, as usual. Can't wait to see how the season unfolds.

anyone still watching? I just love the show and characters. Sad to think this is the last season.

Tim is just so pretty it hurts...lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information