Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fox - American Idol - Season 12. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    he's got a beautiful face, he should be a model (not s spokesperson LOL)
    From the waist up - those hips belong on Michelle Duggar...
    msdeb likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thank GOD they finally eliminated this kid!! I feel for him with the stuttering and all, but he simply was not good enough to have made it this far. He seemed almost satisfied to coast on the sympathy vote, and did not really improve as the competition progressed. He was at his worst the last couple of weeks singing-wise. Don't let the doorknob hit you on those child-bearing hips on your way out...

Amber sounded a bit shaky, but I like her; she's got a great voice and is as cute as a button. I actually like all the ladies and am glad it's all female now; never seen that before. I predict next week either Amber or Jennell will be eliminated.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I am glad Lazaro is gone too,...but I hope the kid will be okay. The judges were REALLY rough and cruel to him the other night, I thought. I did think that Mariah was the nicest and did try to give him constructive criticism. (did you hear her say that the powers that be reminded and reprimanded her over her comments???)

I just hope Lazaro didn't take it to badly. He seems like the type that might not take rejection well. But the judges were right though,...he probably shouldn't have even made the top 10. He is an okay singer, but not to the caliber of the girls this year. There are several strong and really great girl singers!

I HATE that f'n NM!!! What is with her smarmy ass sitting there bugging her eyes, rolling her eyes side to side, making faces and smart ass comments while everyone else is talking?? I'd like to punch the bitch in the face!!! She thinks she is so cute and important. She looks like a roach in drag.
    BITTER and arie_skop like this.

Mariah was annoying with her bipolar rambling and shit, but she takes a back seat to Nicki when it comes to being a snarky bitch. Nicki has gotten on my nerves to such an extent, I want to see HER eliminated!!!

About time Lazaro is gone, he never should've made the top 10.

Mariah Carey is so much better than NM. I hope they don't invite NM back next year as a judge, she's just painful to watch and listen to.

I want Candice to win. She was amazing last night, especially when she sang 'lovesong'. Amber has a nice voice but I don't know why I cant get into her performance.
    McJag likes this.

this is great, especially when Mariah and Kelly were on stage together. I wish we saw Nicki's face, I bet she was rolling her eyes or something lol

kelly clarkson on idol 2013 (people like us) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    this is great, especially when Mariah and Kelly were on stage together. I wish we saw Nicki's face, I bet she was rolling her eyes or something lol

kelly clarkson on idol 2013 (people like us) - YouTube
    Yeah' cause Mariah and Kelly are REAL singers with GOOD voices. Nicki sounds like she's passing a stone - with AutoTune.
    arie_skop likes this.

i'm glad Lazaro is gone. Vote for The Worst failed.

i'm not a fan of Amber. I think one reason she's always in the bottom is because Nicki adores her LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm glad Lazaro is gone. Vote for The Worst failed.

i'm not a fan of Amber. I think one reason she's always in the bottom is because Nicki adores her LOL
    I wouldnt be surprised if Amber goes next week

Awwww, I like Amber. She and Jenelle (sp?) just seem so inexperienced compared to the other ladies...but anything is better than Lazaro...
    PRAISE JEEEESUS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information