Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The Following on Fox

Someone needs to put a bullet in Claire's head. She's too annoying to let live.
    Butterfly, thordis and sparkles like this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    As far as new shows go we are also keeping up with The Americans and just started on Ripper Street. Ripper Street is kinda meh to me but I flove The Americans!
    Oh man, I am really enjoying that show! A nice surprise.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Someone needs to put a bullet in Claire's head. She's too annoying to let live.
    I agree, she really gets on my nerves.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I have never watched a show where so many people pissed me off. Clair can't die soon enough for me.
    Last edited by Butterfly; March 27th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
    MissyAutomatic likes this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Yes! Give me a season ending scenario where every single character dies apart from the kid.
    Butterfly and MmeVertigina like this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I can't wait until that short haired bitch gets sliced from ear to ear from her boyfriend she left for dead, then Joe will kill him for killing her! YAY!

She is an awful bitch but I like her on the show because she is such a psychopath and makes it interesting to me. At least I hope they hold off until the end to kill her.
    MsDark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I have never watched a show where so many people pissed me off. Clair can't die soon enough for me.
    THIS the only reason I am still watching is for Kevin Bacon and his blonde wannabee sidekick, but overall the scenarios involving the cult are starting to border on ridiculous to me...

How does it make sense for them to have Roderick working with the FBI, when little blonde sidekick can easily identify him?! I can't wait to see the ridiculous scenarios the producers come up with in order to avoid Roderick and the beat up little blonde sidekick (sorry don't remember his name) coming face to face. And why they didn't immediately leave for the police station with the two men who knew the house location also boggles my mind :s

Even though I can't stand Clair, I loved it when she was choking the shit out or Emma.

I don't get why they didn't have more backup when they were going to house of a known terrorist is the first place. This show is so frustrating.

Kevin Bacon upset with the misogyny & bad writing of his hit show ‘The Following’

****** This entire post is full of SPOILERS for The Following, past and future episodes.
    BEWARE. SPOILERS. BEWARE.
    I decided to start [COLOR=#009900 !important]watching The Following when Fox did a bang-up job promoting the series before it even premiered. I love Kevin Bacon, and I like a good fictionalized serial-killer story, and I thought the literary twists would make the show interesting. For those of you not “following,” the gist is that Kevin Bacon plays a washed-up FBI agent who [COLOR=#009900 !important]quit the job[/COLOR] years ago after he almost died catching James Purefoy’s serial killer, Joe Carroll. While in prison, Joe has assembled a cult of like-minded serial killers all drawn to him as their leader and inspiration (Joe [COLOR=#009900 !important]wrote a book[/COLOR] before he got put away and he’s obsessed with Edgar Allen Poe).[/COLOR]
    Anyway, long [COLOR=#009900 !important]story short, I’ve been watching every episode and after a really great start, the quality of the show, the quality of the writing, acting and storylines has all gone downhill. It’s not flat-out bad, but it’s not a “good” show either, it just has enough hooks to make me want to see how the damn thing ends. Joe’s serial killer is inconsistent, his “followers” seem more like perfectly organized, law-abiding citizens who just want to serve their demi-god, and Joe’s ex-wife (played horribly by Natalie Zea) is THE WORST. I actually get so angry with her character that I scream at the TV. I want that character to die a really horrible death. And I won’t be sad about it if and when it comes. Sidenote: Zea’s character’s eyeliner gets heavier and heavier the more time she spends with her ex-husband. She looked like Raccoon McPantless in this week’s episode.[/COLOR]
    So, why am I talking about this? Because Star Mag has some interesting gossip about what’s happening behind-the-scenes. And there’s a really awful SPOILER for future episodes.

With sky-high ratings, Kevin Bacon should be thrilled with his new hit series, The Following. Instead, an informant reveals that he’s at war with creator Kevin Williamson about the misogynistic story line.
    “Kevin is furious that he doesn’t get much to say in the plot. He hates the way the writers treat the female characters,” a source spills to Star.
    Kevin hit the roof when – SPOILER ALERT (I removed it, in case those who don't want to accidentally read it, you can follow the link if you want to)
    “Even though Kevin’s show is a hit, he’s totally miserable,” confesses the insider. “But the producer basically said, ‘It’s my way or the highway!’”

As for Kevin wanting the show to be more pro-woman and stuff… well, the “serial killer” genre of film and TV has always been misogynistic. There are lots of studies and research [COLOR=#009900 !important]papers and[/COLOR] commentary on that. For me, I could deal with the show’s misogynistic undercurrent if only the show had better writing in general.

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Kevin Bacon upset with the misogyny & bad writing of his hit show ‘The Following’

-----------------------------------------

Whether or not the spoiler is true, I dunno. but hopefully Kevin Bacon is upset and this will eventually lead to better writing!!!!!!!

I approve.

Anyone watching tonight's new episode? It's a special preview that's an hour and a half. Can't wait, especially since it comes on after the fourtyWhiners loss.

I am loving this new season so far.

I just finished Season 1 on Netflix and I really liked it. I can't wait to see what unfolds after that finale so I may have to watch the first episode. Not sure if I'll add it to my DVR though, it's hard enough for me to wait every week for my shows now that I Netlfix binge. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information