Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Of Love 2

Yea, count me in on the 'I'd rather screw Whoopi' bandwagon.

From what I heard, Deelishis and Flav did'nt see each other for 4 months after the show wrapped, so it's understandable that he did'nt met her daughter yet.

Anyway I kinda knew that NY would lose. But really I think she won because she's getting her own show and she's pretty much what made FOL so good IMO.

^^ she did make the show...it would have been boring at the end if she didnt make it, cuz deelishis isnt about drama and wherever NY goes, drama follows close behind..haha i never realized how flav does look like a shriveled up whoopi...

am i thinking of another show or did Deelishis mention something about her daughter, and who the father is..that hes an athlete or something, or has a lot of money?? if so, id like to know who it was..i was just wondering if anyone knew

and i dunno if the show works anything like The Bachelor does, but isnt there an agreement that they are not allowed to be seen together for so many months after the show airs? that could explain why he didnt meet her daughter yet..or maybe it was her choice not to introduce him yet? the one chick i work with has a 15 yr old..and any guy she dates..she never introduces them. Only if he turns out to be a nice guy and has stuck around for a while..then she will let him meet her daughter
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I don't remember Deelishis saying ANYTHING about a child at all - until her FINAL date with Flav. Which I find odd - I'm one of those that rambles on about mine all the time. When she did mention the child and the father, she was talking to NY and asked her if she knew about her daughter's father. NY said that she didn't and Deelishis said that her baby's father has money on top of money....

I personally think he didn't meet her because it's all a farce. I just cannot wrap my mind around women competing for the affection of that fucking sideshow freak. However, if she chose not to introduce her daughter to him until she was sure he was a nice guy, good for her. That's pretty much my policy as well. Nobody meets my kiddo until I'm sure you aren't some fucknut - which sometimes takes a while to figure out. Can't stand women who introduce their children to every sickshit they date/screw or whatever!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^I was thinking the same thing Mel--when I heard Deelishis telling NY about the father of her daughter I was like WHAT DAUGHTER? WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM? Perhaps she was talking about her all along and they (producers) cut it out? Didn't seem to be a big secret to the people on the show...
    And you're right about the introduction thing. Didn't even think of it like that.

ok so i wasnt imagining that she said that...now i want to know who the daddy is

I found this on a google search:

Deelishis AKA Chandra Davis AKA London Charles revealed the name of her baby's father on a radio interview yesterday. Jim Colmer is not a celebrity. A search on Yahoo reveals that he is an environmental manager at Leer Corporation in Southfield (a suburb outside of Detroit).

Now according to her comment on the show ".... He has money, on top of money, on top of money." I know some well paid engineers, but money, on top of money, on top of money; I don't know about all that. Maybe he has some lucrative investments....

^She was probably talking out her ass to NY. To shut her up. I'd do the same thing I'm sure because who could take that constant shit coming out of NY's pie hole? Thanks darksith!!

i did some searching too..found this on allhiphop.com

"Shout out to Egypt and Ashy Larry! So, now everybody wants to know who Deelishis' baby is by! Who fathered the kid? Well, I have a name but I can't promise it is 100% correct. My friend Melissa was checking out Egypt and "Ashy Larry" Donnell Rawlins on Power 105 and Deelishis spoke about her daughter's father. No names, but I found that he might a man named Jim Colmer and he makes a very, very good living. Apparently, he's an environmental manager at Lear Corporation in Southfield, Michigan.
    I’m sure that explains why he’s heated that she'd be on a show like "Flavor of Love." He probably didn't want it to reflect on him in a weird way. Well, he should be proud that Deelishis won but more importantly that she found a man she loves (NOT). From what I understand, she hasn't really seen this man she “loves” known as Flav very much, so I can't say if it’s true or not. And Bootz might be in trouble for spoiling everything for us! Word is she committed a breach of contract with her slip of the tongue. (She spoiled it for me!) Well, that's the word on dude and his "money on top of money." I can't confirm the validity of the Colmer / Deelishis relationship, but that's what the people are talking about. (Why can everybody spell Deelishis’ name so well, but can't spell normal English words?)

PR 101: SOME RUMORS YOU DON'T DIGNIFY

In a recent online chat, Deelishis addressed the rumors as to whether or not she was a female. Now, some stuff you just need to brush off and ignore, but she responded:

"I AM a woman. The first time I read that [I was a man], I didn't know how to feel. It cut deeply. It cut like a knife and more importantly I have a daughter. I've been through things only a woman can go through, so for someone to strip my God-given abilities, it hurt. When we were adolescents we all went through torment because kids are cruel. I didn't expect to go through this now. It was heartbreaking."

At least you have dimples and enough junk in the trunk that only a real woman could have!" -allhiphop.com

Just when we thought Flava of Love 2 winner Deelishis--London Charles--was different than the other Flava of Love chicks, a pic like this is uncovered:

And there are about 100 more NSFW (Not Safe For Work) similar shots here. But look at your own risk. She was a model before her stint on Flavor of Love which Flav I'm sure knew about and has done some risque poses that she's posted on her website. But this one is borderline Nibblez and Toastee style. And they got kicked off for pics like this on the net. Once again Flav, you lose.

And her rich baby daddy she spoke so highly of on the finale has now been found out. I told y'all a few days ago his name is Jim Colmer and he's not a celeb. But now here's a pic to go with it:

Yeah....not what I expected either. He's a business man who owns his own businesses throughout the country and has VP positions in several major corporation's sub businesses. Do you Ms. Deelishis. Check out her interview with BET that she did recently after her win. She makes sure to let y'all know Flav is still her man and they are together. Click Here to Listen to the Radio Interview

UPDATE: Ok. Conflicting sources are saying her baby's father could possibly be the SON of this man Jim Colmer. Possibly a Jim Colmer, Jr. and she just left the "Jr." part off while speaking of Jim Colmer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...."

-www.dcareaflag.com <-cant believe i found this on a flag football website!! haha

anyway i think half of that last quote someone else already posted, but this had a pic of the guy...i dunno, i cant see her gettin with him..maybe there is a JR?? and whats with all her names??

*edit...look everyone! i posted pics!! i did it!! woohooooo

OMG. Did anyone else think its funny that most of her pics are ass shots! LOL. Just one of her ass cheeks is as big as my head!!!!!!!

damn it i cant see them all...im at work and they have the sites blocked that show her pics..i did get onto her site tho, and i had checked out her myspace a few weeks ago....how the hell do you get an ASS like that!?!?! i got some junk in my trunk..but compared to her, my ass is flat

Just a reminder, the reunion special is on this Sunday at 10PM (not 9PM) eastern.
    Also if you;re interested in seeing some previews, there are clips on Youtube, Type in "Flavor of Love 2 reunion" in the search bar.

I was just coming to post the links to the previews that Mr. Authority mentioned. Tomorrow night's show should be pretty wild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIIzLBtrf1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaqW3SwEOvw
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

WOW, she has a huge fucking ass..omg..you know he knows how to pick women doesn't he? He was better off with NY's crazy ass..also remember when he showed his kids? They were by like 5 different women!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Oops I'm sorry. It says that the reunion is being showed at 8pm. It's gonna be good.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information