Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Look: CBS Reboots 'Hawaii Five-O'

I didn't think the show would work but I'm hooked. Scott Caan is such a cutie. I just wanna carry him around in my pocket all day. Feed him crackers and wine.

Anybody remember back in the 90's when he got arrested at a west hollywood gay bar?
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

No but do tell!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I remember that! (I hope I posted this correctly)

Remember when Scott Caan got arrested at a gay bar?

Back in 1998, Scott Caan (James' son) was arrested for fighting at a WeHo gay bar when some other dude tried to hit on his date. The Advocate covered the incident. And the Post quotes a witness who claims Caan shouted to the interloper, "This is my lover -- what are you doing?"
    Anyway, Caan plays a bloodthirsty agent on the new season of "Entourage."

NEW YORK POST, October 4, 1998 ---- FLEDGLING Hollywood actor Scott Caan, son of big-screen tough guy James Caan, didn't make his father proud by getting arrested after a boozy bar brawl last week. Caan, 23, was arrested after a punch-up with James Alleyna in a West Hollywood bar called the Firehouse. Reports following the incident claimed Caan had gone ballistic after Alleyna attempted to hit on Caan's date.
    In fact, the Firehouse draws a primarily gay clientele, and the date referred to in police reports was Caan's companion.
    New police details indicate that Caan and the man he was with that evening, Ross Porterfield, were both arrested for assaulting Alleyna and a friend, Joshua Sher.
    Shortly before 2 a.m., Sher allegedly tried to put the moves on Caan's pal by asking him to dance. Caan then approached Sher, who was sitting at a table, and began yelling, police say. One witness claims Caan shouted, This is my lover - what are you doing? Before long, fisticuffs ensued.
    According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office, when Alleyna tried to intervene, he was knocked to the ground, at which point club security stepped in.
    But as Caan and Porterfield were being shown the door, the couple and several other unidentified men jumped on Alleyna and Sher, rendering Alleyna unconscious and knocking Sher to the ground.
    Deputies caught Caan and Porterfield as they tried to flee the scene. Caan and Porterfield were held on US$20,000 bail each, which they both posted the next day.
    Following the incident, articles referred simply to Caan's date - making no mention of his companion's gender. But when word got out that the fight had broken out at the Firehouse, club insiders quickly started putting two and two together.
    Scoffed one late-night denizen: That boy was there with his man, and everyone got into a good 'ol catfight.
    Police reports also refer to Caan's lover only as his date, but Deputy Sheriff Boris Nikolof commented that the phrasing certainly is interesting. While I can't say that occurred to me, now that you mention it, there are a lot of gay bars in West Hollywood.
    In 1995, Caan starred in A Boy Called Hate, a box office bomb in which he played the leading man role to buxom beauty Missy Crider. Laughs one critic who saw the film, It was just totally implausible. Caan is so incredibly handsome, but you just never in a million years believed he was interested in this girl. You could tell something was up.
    Neither Caan nor Porterfield could be reached for comment. Calls placed to the Firehouse were not returned.

Sniper's Love Nest: Remember when Scott Caan got arrested at a gay bar?

Awesome. So is he openly gay then? I really had no clue this guy existed until Hawaii 5-0.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Tweeder's gay? I had no idea!
    I started watching for DDK & AO'L, but damn, Grace Park is hot! Like, adorable hot, where you can't hate her for being hot because she's just SO adorable. I can't believe she's 37! Not that 37 is old, but she easily looks like she's in her 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I started watching for DDK & AO'L, but damn, Grace Park is hot! Like, adorable hot, where you can't hate her for being hot because she's just SO adorable. I can't believe she's 37! Not that 37 is old, but she easily looks like she's in her 20's.
    I love Grace Park. I know I said it already here. She probably could eat an extra cookie or two, though.

37? No fucking way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I know she looks amazing doesn't she!
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didnt know she is 37. She is hot as hell and merely looks like in her early 20s

What did you think of the finale?

I'm wondering if it is all a set up for Wo Fat and the governor is not even dead.

Finalé? Did I even watch that? I thought I'd seen up to no 19.... Was that it??? I might need to watch it again (if I've not deleted it)!?!
    Free Charmed.

It was on this past Monday but aren't you a little behind where you live? I was hoping you had seen it I have no other people to talk to it about!!!!!!

I shall have to check Torrent for it! Yeah, its not even on TV yet, but I've given up on our TV - I refuse to pay for it, and the free stuff is fairly crap.... (ok, most of the time there are some good programs).

I PROMISE to check it out & get back to you!

In the mean time....
    CBS Renews ‘Blue Bloods’, ‘Hawaii Five-0′, and ‘Mike and Molly’

Mon, 16 May 2011 | Published in News, Renewal, Television

The New York Times is reporting that CBS has renewed Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, and Mike and Molly all for second seasons.
    While Mike and Molly’s renewal was a given due to its strong performance even after ‘Sheen-Gate’ tanked Two and a Half Men‘s ratings with repeats (the show’s lead in), it was far less certain for the renewals of Blue Bloods and Hawaii Five-0.
    Blue Bloods performs just okay among 18-49 year olds on Friday relative to other broadcast shows, but excels among older viewers as the show has one of the oldest audiences on average of all of television.
    Hawaii Five-0 premiered strongly but dropped off a bit since the fall. While the numbers are not awful, CBS definitely would have had justification for a cancellation if they chose to go with a new drama. Partially to blame for this was the Spring ratings drop off of Two and a Half Men deflating CBS Mondays.
    [NYT]
    -Jeff Rosz

Is it wrong that I like bluebloods too?
    Free Charmed.

I love Blue Bloods... love it
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I haven't seen Blue Bloods but my Friday nights are booked with Fringe and Supernatural both of which I think have been renewed. I can't believe CBS was thinking about canceling Hawaii and not CSI Miami. Don't get me wrong I watch that show too but it has really went downhill.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information