Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Sopranos' episodes

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    chest hair possibly?
    good call. but then again, if they found a hair, they'd have to have bobby's DNA in the system already to match it. did he ever get booked?

in response to the praise for David Chase...the previous episodes of this last season were pure shit. the whole coma escapade was unnecessary and just plain boring. also, i love the show, but shit like AJ and Blanca is totally unbelievable. and randomly inserting some chick as Christopher's wife. i hope these last episodes are better than the last 6-7. the first one was good, though.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh dear, I have to disagree...love the dream sequences in part one of Season six. But then, I've always thought the dream sequences were a highlight. I think in the overall context of the show, part one of season six worked quite well. David Chase is a genuis and should be awarded with anything available.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

^^I do hope that they'll be winning awards during the next award season. usually shows leaving do-but this will be deserved I feel. Also, is it me, or is Carmela getting less and less likeable. i think she was always a snarky bitch with a holier than thou attitude, but on sunday night, when she screeched at AJ to turn down the TV, her voice annoyed me to no end.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, that's her character and for me, after the scene where she had it out with Tony about his cheating and told him to get the fuck out, I consider Edie Falco one of the finest actresses out there. She has created one of the most memorable characters ever.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah she's f-ing brilliant!

Elite Member

last nights episode was boring and way too depressing. this is why the show should be gone. eh. i hated it. seriously, what do you have to be on to write that crap?

It was pretty slow. I think Chase does that in attempt for us to gain insight of characters for things that may happen later. I think there will be something major in the Tony/Paulie dyanmic that we may understand more with getting details of their history together.

I think the last 2 have sucked. I thought they would go out with a bang but it looks like they are just making shows for the sake of making shows. Nothing real impressive happening and we are so close to the end that I don't understand how they can save themselves with something big.

I agree they've been very boring. They think they can kill people from Phil's family and have it count as a whacking. Well, it doesn't count and it's still boring. All I can think of is that they're setting it up to go out with a major bang. I have to keep my hopes alive. We're 1/3 of the way in and nothing major regarding Tony or his family has happened. And as much as I love Uncle Jr. and his storyline cracks me up, why was it necessary to introduce this asian character at this point? Aren't there enough other storylines from the past 8 years that need to be resolved? Why bring on a new one? I don't know where this season is going, but something needs to happen soon!

i think they should hire some gossiprockers as writers for the show...we could make better episodes then they are
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Great idea! In my first episode, Janice would die a painful, bloody death!

yes! i agree...i can not stand that woman
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

ummmmmm last nite with Paulie in Miami was pretty tense. I liked how Tony stood up for him to his whore of wife CArmela and how he realized that Paulie loves him and has nothing but love and admiration for him. Its about time!

Can someone PLEASE tell me who keeps knocking off the NY gang members? I'm totally lost on this whole thing and it seems like every episode a member dies and I have no clue why! I must've missed something somewhere.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

um ^ i think thats from competition amongst themselves for who will be the next boss of the family after Johnny Sacks died.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information