Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Sopranos' episodes

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    oh shit! so did anyone catch it tonite?! omfg it was crazy!!!! absofuckinlutely c.r.a.z.y!

spoiler: im gonna miss that fuck-up christophah! what tony did was so amazing; i didnt think he'd actually go through w/ it because he's had other chances before and didnt but...wow, he was really releived too at the end there, just wow, poor christophah, actually doing a couple of good things (his baby, wife, completed movie) w/ his life and then fucks it up like every other time w/ drugs = a real loser.
    yeah i loved this episode. They are really trying to make it clear that Tony is 100000% evil so that no one can empathsize with him. This way, no one can like any part of him so that when he dies, viewers will be happy. But I was shocked that he killed Christopher--i kept waiting for it to be a dream sequence, but I suppose now its clear that tony is cold as ice, no feelings/compassion/love

Im sure AJ is setting it up with all his newfound love of violence to "takeover" with the new boss (or with his dad if tony does not get killed off)

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    yeah i loved this episode. They are really trying to make it clear that Tony is 100000% evil so that no one can empathsize with him. This way, no one can like any part of him so that when he dies, viewers will be happy. But I was shocked that he killed Christopher--i kept waiting for it to be a dream sequence, but I suppose now its clear that tony is cold as ice, no feelings/compassion/love

Im sure AJ is setting it up with all his newfound love of violence to "takeover" with the new boss (or with his dad if tony does not get killed off)
    Note to Alice: Don't bother doing invisible spoilers darl - someone will tell anyway. Sheesh.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is NOOOOOOOO!!!!! WTF!!!!!

Last night was absolutely insane - I can't believe they went that way.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Rest easy, people, he's with Adrianna now.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah i have no sympathy for christopha either but I've said it before again and i'll say it again; i dont think tony will die b/c thats the #1 thing about him besides his selfish evilness/lack of love or empathy for anthing is that HE ALWAYS COMES OUT ON TOP! Always!!! He always comes out smelling like roses at the expense of everyone else. and i dont personally like or dislike him, but im fascinated by watching the drama surrounding his life.

and sorry for the spoiler Buttmunch that sucks!!! but you'll still be shocked by the scene even if you know!

I could be wrong about tony though, but i really think he'll still be around and living life even if everyone around him and/or those he loves are taken away.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; May 14th, 2007 at 12:45 PM.

I have no sympathy for any of them, that's what makes the show beautiful!! But, I did have my favorites and Chrissie was one of them (along with the dearly departed Johnny Sack).

WTF?!? Anyone but Christopher! Could it be one of Tony's weird dreams or delusions (hopehopehope)? Christopher was my favorite, I can't believe Tony killed him. I'm kinda glad it's almost over, shows always suck a little for me when my favorite characters are gone.

^ yeah check out IMDB.com Register at IMDb.com, it might be a dream, he might really be alive and an FBI informant, there are some different theories but basically tony had to do what he did somehow b/c of the liability chris was to him and his business. he got way too many 2nd chances before.

Not that I'm defending Tony, but Chris looked like a goner anyway. Add admitting to being on drugs to the loopiness of bleeding out and there's no telling what he would have babbled to some rescuer in that state even if he had managed to make it by the time the paramedics arrived. He was a liability and it became increasingly apparent that this wasn't gonna change. It was only a matter of time before somebody took him out if Tony didn't. He was an asshole, but of course a great character. I don't much care who they kill off since we're at the end as long as it makes for a good episode.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

it almost makes no sense-to go from a deep love for someone to actually killing him. i know their relationship was tense and each was suspicious of the other, but cmon, tony killing chris? i mean, you cant create a mobster with a heart and then suddenly make him evil at the end. yea, he's trying to show tony is evil, but thats just irrational when through 5 seasons he's been a mobster with a good side. why now? probably because chase wants to surprise the audience, but its still kind of out of whack for me. i just think of the adrianna shit and the ralphie mess and the bond-its just wrong and complete BS. at least have him die of an overdose or commit suicide, not this crap.

i dont think tony "loves" anyone really. not like a normal person does anyway. and he's #1 in his life and Chrissy was threatening that, even putting Tony's life in danger once again b/c he couldnt stop using. It makes perfectly logical sense to me what he did but of course its evil too.

Tony would kill anyone if it meant self-preservation.

^ right! thats true

I think in some twisted way he also thought he was doing him a favor...
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information