Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie Officially Casts Alex Pettyfer To Play Christian Grey

So are these books written in the present tense? I cannot read books written that way, I give up halfway through page 2 (didn't even get that far into Angela's Ashes). I just can't handle shit like "I look out the window but it's raining again". No, you LOOKED out the window and it WAS raining again.

The only book I could read in the present tense was called IIRC Dear Osama and was a fantastic book and the present tense thing didn't bother me a bit.

So tl;dr - it's not the tampon that horrifies me, it's the tense.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Such a pity that they chose not to cut the entire book as well as the tampon scene and write something completely different.

Anyway the one that stuck in my mind was the riding crop to the clit. Any fucker that did that to me had better be sure he was in a different country by the time I got myself free...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

oh geez

really? that's the phrase at the height of passion?
    Kittylady and I'mNotBitter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Such a pity that they chose not to cut the entire book as well as the tampon scene and write something completely different.

Anyway the one that stuck in my mind was the riding crop to the clit. Any fucker that did that to me had better be sure he was in a different country by the time I got myself free...
    I've read a few different smut books and that's always in there. It's not supposed to be a full on slap of the crop, at least not in the books I read. The dominant is supposed to be all-knowing in how much his submissive can take .... blah, blah, blah.

Honestly, and this is way TMI, so look away if you can't handle it ...

I'm hornier when I have my period. Everything is swollen and achy (good achy). Depends on the guy and how he handles it. I was on Craigslist the other day posting items I wanted to sell (just normal, everyday household stuff) and some guy must have either intentionally or unintentionally posted in the wrong forum and wanted someone who was willing to give him his "red wings." I was like WTF and googled and .... ew. Way, way worse than having sex on your period.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I've read a few different smut books and that's always in there. It's not supposed to be a full on slap of the crop, at least not in the books I read. The dominant is supposed to be all-knowing in how much his submissive can take .... blah, blah, blah.

Honestly, and this is way TMI, so look away if you can't handle it ...

I'm hornier when I have my period. Everything is swollen and achy (good achy). Depends on the guy and how he handles it. I was on Craigslist the other day posting items I wanted to sell (just normal, everyday household stuff) and some guy must have either intentionally or unintentionally posted in the wrong forum and wanted someone who was willing to give him his "red wings." I was like WTF and googled and .... ew. Way, way worse than having sex on your period.
    WOW!!!!
    It is more common than you think

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information