Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fave FoodNetwork chef

Paula Deen is probably my fave. My momma and I watch her sometimes. Her food is SO awful for you, but some of her recipes are great.

Giada is nice to look at, but she's never made anything that I've been interested in trying.

Rachel Ray is SO ANNOYING. She makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a blunt instrument. When she first started, I will admit to watching her a BIT...but now? UGH, the bitch needs to just go away. Who likes her anyway???

What about the Neely's with their constant lovefest? UGH, it makes me sick.

I have never been able to understand why a wife would want to call her husband Daddy? I just don't get it.

I watched something last night and he kept telling Guy, "You've NEVER done food like this."
    I was waiting for Guy to show them how it's done. Finally he said, "You guys actually have to measure?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    What about the Neely's with their constant lovefest? UGH, it makes me sick.

I have never been able to understand why a wife would want to call her husband Daddy? I just don't get it.

I watched something last night and he kept telling Guy, "You've NEVER done food like this."
    I was waiting for Guy to show them how it's done. Finally he said, "You guys actually have to measure?"
    They are a little too demonstrative with their affection on that show.
    I think it's just as bad as when a man calls his wife Momma...

That's always freaked me out...How can a couple that call each other 'mommy' and 'daddy' have a normal sex life????

and I don't mean when mom says to the kids "wait till daddy gets home"......but like 'Daddy'.....it's creepy
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well, I seem to be in the minority, but I love Tyler Florence. Tyler's Ultimate is one of the few shows worth watching on the Food Network lately.

I can't stand that stupid Guy Fieri [or whatever the hell his dumb name is]. I watched an episode of Dinner Impossible last weekend where he did this challenge against Robert Irvine. He spent the entire show running around playing retarded pranks on Irvine. He didn't cook anything, just heated up frozen stuff, and he won. I was unbelievably disgusted.

I used to watch Giada until I saw her make a snotty remark about one of the women on The Next Food Network Star. She came off looking like a petty jealous bitch and now I refuse to turn on her show. My opinion of her went right downhill after that.

I adore Nigella and watch anything and everything of hers. I also love Jamie Oliver, surprising considering I didn't really care for him in his Naked Chef days. I do love his current shows and books though.

Iron Chef America isn't bad [but not nearly as good as the original Japanese series]. I only watch when Booby Flay and Michael Symon aren't on. Flay is just an ass and, I'm sorry, but there's no way Symon should have won the spot over John Besh. Maybe someday I'll get over that, but I'm not quite there yet.

i forgot, i cannot stand Cooking for Real with that chick named Sunny. her freakish laugh non stop and her huge thigh/hips drive me insane (i guess it bugs me because she doesnt dress right) and i cant stand simply Delicioso.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What did Giada say? She bugs the crap out of me but it could be that I'm just jealous. I'm willing to admit it. I sort of recall her being catty on that show but I don't remember the details.

Guy's ok. I get sick of watching him shove artery clogging crap down his throat on his show but he seems like a nice enough guy. I love listening to him talk about his dad who passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That's always freaked me out...How can a couple that call each other 'mommy' and 'daddy' have a normal sex life????

and I don't mean when mom says to the kids "wait till daddy gets home"......but like 'Daddy'.....it's creepy
    I don't get it either; it's gross and creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Paula Deen is probably my fave. My momma and I watch her sometimes. Her food is SO awful for you, but some of her recipes are great.

Giada is nice to look at, but she's never made anything that I've been interested in trying.

Rachel Ray is SO ANNOYING. She makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a blunt instrument. When she first started, I will admit to watching her a BIT...but now? UGH, the bitch needs to just go away. Who likes her anyway???
    Yea Paula Deen is really growing on me, she really has this infectious style that is addicting. I love her specials with the guests, did anyone catch it last night? I was laughing so hard, especially when donald trump jr. was on. Paula wanted him to help her fry up some canolis, so she was helping him loosen his tie, and all of a sudden she acts like she's going to unbuckle his belt, it was so spontaneous and naughty I laughed my ass off. Couldn't believe they let her use the 'B' word on camera though, isn't food channel a family friendly network?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    . . .

I used to watch Giada until I saw her make a snotty remark about one of the women on The Next Food Network Star. She came off looking like a petty jealous bitch and now I refuse to turn on her show. My opinion of her went right downhill after that.
    . . . .
    i saw that and i agree that she was a total bitch. still watch her show though.

I love Guy's DD&D show, but not his Guy's Big Bite. Love Giada and Paula and Alton. I also really love the Unwrapped and competition shows. Rachel and Emeril just need to go away. Everything else is palatable.

Oh yeah, and the Neeley's need to get a room rather than a TV show. They're disgusting. Anyone else see the show where she sticks a whole beater in her mouth and her husband says "that's why I married you"? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Creepy, inappropriate couple.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    What did Giada say? She bugs the crap out of me but it could be that I'm just jealous.
    I wanna know what she said too! I cannot stand how she over pronounces the Italian words while saying everything else with a regular American accent. It's all blah blah blah blah(in her normal American accent), MO ZA RELLA(all Italiano), blah blah blah(more American)...And when she speaks she opens her mouth like she's about to swallow your head!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Iron Chef America isn't bad [but not nearly as good as the original Japanese series].
    have you seen the hysterically funny SNL skit on the original iron chef?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I wanna know what she said too! I cannot stand how she over pronounces the Italian words while saying everything else with a regular American accent. It's all blah blah blah blah(in her normal American accent), MO ZA RELLA(all Italiano), blah blah blah(more American)...And when she speaks she opens her mouth like she's about to swallow your head!
    haha yesterday she said 'SpaGEETEE'
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    the way i remember it, it was on the show where they were auditioning wannabes to star in the next food network show. giada was on a judge panel with bobby flay and others. all the contestants were lacking, just as you would expect. the judges gave polite criticism to the male contestants, but giada was overly critical of the female contestant, i think she may have even criticized her appearance. and i definitely remember she rolled her eyes. and i've seen footage of giada when she first started on food network, it's not like she was much better than any of the contestants on the challenge.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information