Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Entourage - who's watching?

I still love this show but I have to agree that something is off this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    No Lloyd!!!! I hope he comes back and I'm sure he will, but Ari is a vindictive prick so I'm not sure how this will play out.

I'm thinking they're setting us up for the Troll (E's girl) to go nutso... She's already checking his phone and dropping by his work!

Aww lucky Turtle getting some attention!
    i agree, looks like the troll will get turn out to be a nutcase. fine with me, get her off the show!

turtle is a cutie if you ask me.

oh damn, i would have left ari yesterday as well. eventhough i love ari, i couldn't stand having someone like him as my boss for more than an hour. i just hope llyod will come back. ari can't live without llyod and those two just make the show (even) better

No Lloyd!!!! I hope he comes back and I'm sure he will, but Ari is a vindictive prick so I'm not sure how this will play out.

I'm thinking they're setting us up for the Troll (E's girl) to go nutso... She's already checking his phone and dropping by his work!

Aww lucky Turtle getting some attention!
    I was wondering when Lloyd was going to tell Ari to fuck off.

And Devil Eye's (E's girlfriend/stalker) is definitely going to go off the rails at some point. Can't be soon enough, so they can get rid of her.

Ew if I have to see Vince boffing one more random chick...barf. Why do they want Vince to seem so skeezy? I liked him last season, but hate and am bored by him this one. I actually like little E who seems to be the only decent guy on the show.

Vince is so un-cute this season. I'm sad to say he reminds me of Greasy Bear. Blech.

Still am turned on by the diminutive Ari Gold. That's nothing I would admit to in public.

He *does* remind of Greasy Bear! Personally, all the womanizing his character does has always been a turn-off but ever since I read the hairy ass and funky dick cheese stories of him in real life...

When Entourage started, Vince was always the center of the stories and the other characters revolved around him. But now Eric, Drama and Turtle have the main stories and Vince is more in the background. Even Ari and Lloyd have more exposure than Vince.

That may be why I'm enjoying Entourage this season, because Vince is the least interesting of all of the characters.

Exactly, I never cared for Vince since the beginning. I don't even think he's all that hot... Turtle and Drama were why I kept watching, I love their dynamic. Ari is pure gold at times, and Lloyd is just so cool!

Um so the demise of Troll-girl was seriously anti-climatic last week. I was hoping for a bigger blowup...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have never been able to buy into Vince as some super-hot major movie star, but it's just gotten worse this season with him being so much on the back burner. He's seems more like a hanger-on than the actual hangers-on.
    Last edited by Sasha; September 29th, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Exactly, I never cared for Vince since the beginning. I don't even think he's all that hot... Turtle and Drama were why I kept watching, I love their dynamic. Ari is pure gold at times, and Lloyd is just so cool!

Um so the demise of Troll-girl was seriously anti-climatic last week. I was hoping for a bigger blowup...
    The thing about Vince is that he doesn't fit with the other guys. The other guys are believable as being lifelong friends from Brooklyn, but not Vince.

And I don't think we've seen the last of Ashley's crazy ass. I think the Vince stalker storyline was laying the groundwork for Ashley stalking Eric.

I liked the finale, especially Ari finally recognizing Lloyd's work! I was like, aww Ari does have a heart!

Don't know yet what I think about E and Sloan...Oh and Poor Turtle!

Matt Damon was fucking hilarious! Especially the after shots with him leaving messages!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ yes, that was hilarious.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I liked the finale, especially Ari finally recognizing Lloyd's work! I was like, aww Ari does have a heart!

Don't know yet what I think about E and Sloan...Oh and Poor Turtle!

Matt Damon was fucking hilarious! Especially the after shots with him leaving messages!
    I liked the finale, too.

And Matt Damon was hysterical when he was leaving the messages. But when he sat down and started crying I was in tears laughing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Matt Damon was the best part of the ep, hands down.

I almost threw up when Sloane said yes to E, after being apart from him for 3 years. So all it takes is a proposal and a little bling and everything is ok? Barf. What is this, the 1950's? And in what universe could E get a girl like Sloane to look at him, much less marry him? Not even if he got down on his knees and begged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Matt Damon was the best part of the ep, hands down.

I almost threw up when Sloane said yes to E, after being apart from him for 3 years. So all it takes is a proposal and a little bling and everything is ok? Barf. What is this, the 1950's? And in what universe could E get a girl like Sloane to look at him, much less marry him? Not even if he got down on his knees and begged.
    I would agree about the Sloan/E proposal if they hadn't made it obvious that they still cared about each other. Now, if they had run off and gotten married then I would've been like 'what the fuck?' But it was obvious that Sloan was testing E when she said that he could go with the guys to Italy, which made sense after her complaining about him putting the guys first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information